ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

Faither

BANNED
Banned
When you begin to answer my questions in a genuine way, I will consider answering yours. I believe you know you never answer my questions..

CR i have you on ignore ! i just keep giving you a chance from time to time to see if you can get past the messenger and focus on the message .

Because yo can't tell me anything about the mind of Christ , i'm putting you back in the corn field . if you want to talk like one of the lucky ones who are being drawn by the Father , and will do anything to find out what to do next , PM me .

Cross Reference

CR i have you on ignore ! i just keep giving you a chance from time to time to see if you can get past the messenger and focus on the message .

Because yo can't tell me anything about the mind of Christ , i'm putting you back in the corn field . if you want to talk like one of the lucky ones who are being drawn by the Father , and will do anything to find out what to do next , PM me .

LOL! Tragic. What conceit. Lucky ones, you say? Who needs God when we have you?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Faithing or pisteuo in the OT was described in two pictorial words .

1) The running to the shelter of a mother birds wings . (focus on the continual act of running towards God ).

2) Leaning on a staff , with all your weight behind it . ( focus in on all your weight , your entire life being surrendered to the staff , which is Christ .)

So is also in the NT. NT saving faith and faithing is only one thing with only one object of Faith . That is a continual surrendering of our lives , and that continual surrender is directed towards God Himself , not only Gods Word .

Cross Reference

Faithing or pisteuo in the OT was described in two pictorial words .

1) The running to the shelter of a mother birds wings . (focus on the continual act of running towards God ).

2) Leaning on a staff , with all your weight behind it . ( focus in on all your weight , your entire life being surrendered to the staff , which is Christ .)

So is also in the NT. NT saving faith and faithing is only one thing with only one object of Faith . That is a continual surrendering of our lives , and that continual surrender is directed towards God Himself , not only Gods Word .

"Believing", as put forth from scripture is sufficient for anyone, who reads for understanding, to grasp.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
There it is ! You finally admit it ! You've built your entire understanding on a mistranslation !

There isn't even a word in the Greek language for the English word "believe".

And don't fly to a English Greek dictionary , because as it was mistranslated IN , it was also mistranslated back out again .

Building a life of Faith on "believing" is the wide path described by Jesus .

Most people just simply dont want to surrender anything for God .

But now the truth has found you and you'll be accountable for your response .

Cross Reference

There it is ! You finally admit it ! You've built your entire understanding on a mistranslation !

There isn't even a word in the Greek language for the English word "believe".

And don't fly to a English Greek dictionary , because as it was mistranslated IN , it was also mistranslated back out again .

Building a life of Faith on "believing" is the wide path described by Jesus .

Most people just simply dont want to surrender anything for God .

But now the truth has found you and you'll be accountable for your response .

Funny that most any Christian knows what the word "believing" for salvation entails. I know that I do. So much for your unneeded interpretation that has you bring up the rear. You know nothing I need to understand as something fresh to my mind. I do wish you would understand that and move on, junior.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

The word "believer " , this mistranslation , has become that Scripture that warns us of a teaching that will be accepted by everyone as truth , and fool even the elect .

Faither

BANNED
Banned

bump

Cross Reference

Judgemental i

Everything you have written re faith or faithing can be summed up in ONE word: "BELIEVE". Judgmentalism sums up the rest.

“… it was God’s good pleasure through the foolishness of the thing preached to save them that believe.” (1 Corinthians 1:21 rv mg)

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Hey , then by all means just keep "believing". We all choose what to do when the truth finds us. I realize what you would have to change if you start to fulfill NT pisteuo correctly. That's between you and God.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I have put together a more in depth , specific understanding of the true NT path of fulfilling pisteuo. It's to long to post here on this thread, but would be willing to email it to anyone interested. Or maybe an administrator could direct me where I could present it. It's 30 pages.

Cross Reference

Hey , then by all means just keep "believing". We all choose what to do when the truth finds us. I realize what you would have to change if you start to fulfill NT pisteuo correctly. That's between you and God.

And to date, God has guided my life in a most necessary way, as only He could. I leave you to your willful and misplaced, cult [Gene Scott] bondage.

Cross Reference

Believing truth is the right direction which always brings success in "LIFE" while protecting one from pratfalls and chasing rabbits.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I have put together a more in depth , specific understanding of the true NT path of fulfilling pisteuo. It's to long to post here on this thread, but would be willing to email it to anyone interested. Or maybe an administrator could direct me where I could present it. It's 30 pages.

Bump

Cross Reference

Success on the wide path is much different than success on the narrow path.

Carnal Christians, like yourself, speak from experience of the wide path. It is the narrow path they lack true knowledge. They easily presume and confuse signs and wonders, blessings and miracles, semblance to be substance, knowledge about with knowledge of, as being because of a relationship with God they wilfully presume upon.. I've got news for you. God often uses evil to advance His purposes. With cult practices He takes even greater liberties. Enter Gene Scott to help God expose man's conceit and willingness to allow himself to be led astray..

Last edited: