Pharmekia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Unlike smoking marijuana, there is no limit to how high a person can become when ingesting THC infused confections. It all has to do with the half life of THC breakdown, absorption, and so on.

That's why most people who use it tend not to use really potent marijuana with food. Instead, they'll use the 'shake' leftover from the buds and throw it in melted butter for an even batch of whatever they make.

Don't ask me how I know this :plain:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Unlike smoking marijuana, there is no limit to how high a person can become when ingesting THC infused confections. It all has to do with the half life of THC breakdown, absorption, and so on.

That's why most people who use weed tend not to use really potent marijuana with food. Instead, they'll use the 'shake' leftover from the buds and throw it in melted butter for an even batch of whatever they make.

Are you a pothead Focker ?

View attachment 23883

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
World first pot gym San Fransicko
limpwrist.gif
Eph 6:12, Re 9:21 :zman:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

That's why most people who use it tend not to use really potent marijuana with food. Instead, they'll use the 'shake' leftover from the buds and throw it in melted butter for an even batch of whatever they make.

Thanks for the warning

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I don't know if I'd add weed to the list of pharmakea because it's nothing compared to LSD and nothing compared to ecstasy. I haven't done peyote or mushrooms but I can imagine that those drugs have the mind altering effects?

Weed is less of a controller on one's body than alcohol.

If a person is "fried" on weed they can still take a bite out of a whopper. Hasselhoff. Just look at the evidence. He had to lie down to fail at getting a bite of that cheeseburger. Now weed on the other hand

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.