Pharmekia

Status
Not open for further replies.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Good point.

Imagine if a parent put a fantastic looking pot brownie on the middle of the dinner table and told his kids not to eat it because if they did it would be very bad for them, but they did anyway. I wonder who would get blamed for that? :confused:

it's even worse than that

suppose they also put somebody in the room telling the kids it would be yummy

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
you sure about that?

i've always imagined them as inexperienced innocents

Then you imagine that they did as they did without having been led to why by God and that God punished them and all mankind for doing something they could not even begin to understand the results of?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
[Denver coroner: Man fell to death after eating marijuana cookie...

"There will be victims along the way with the 'freedom' and 'liberty' that recreational drug legalization brings."
-Anonymous Stoner

672.jpg

shagster01

Were your parents aware of that?

Yeah but there were only two options on town at the time other than private schools and the other one was out of our zone. We were on food stamps so there was going to no going to private schools.

We made drug deals under the desks in science class.

I don't think they realized how bad it was but they knew there were some rough folks there for sure.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yeah but there were only two options on town at the time other than private schools and the other one was out of our zone. We were on food stamps so there was going to no going to private schools.

We made drug deals under the desks in science class.

I don't think they realized how bad it was but they knew there were some rough folks there for sure.

Wow, im sorry they didn't home school you then or move away from that. :(

shagster01

Wow, im sorry they didn't home school you then or move away from that. :(

My parents were divorced and both putting themselves through school while working full time. There was no other option. It isn't easy to just pick up and leave town sometimes.

I was essentially raising my younger sisters, waking them up in the morning, making sure we all ate and got to school. It matured me real fast. But I'm glad I went to those schools. It taught me a lot about standing up for myself and how the world really is. Plus, I got to get married to my high school sweetheart, so I'm glad I didn't move away.

My family is well off now. We pulled ourselves up and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

And my kids attend a charter school.:)

But my point in all this was that nobody cared about what was going on in these schools until about a year ago when they could use it as anti-legalization material.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I went to that school 20 years ago and kids were selling it then too. I was introduced to it in 5th grade at that school. It just wasn't printed about in the paper until legalization happened.
Wow. :noway: Did you grow up in the hood?

I hadn't seen or heard of drugs until high school. I overheard someone say that someone at a party had cocaine. :listen: It terrified me and I got out of there quickly. :granite: I wasn't going to do drugs but I also didn't want to be around those that did. I feared the police would come and I would be hauled off with the rest of them (Ro 13:4).

I live in Colorado :zman: so this reaction would be laughable today. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

shagster01

Wow. :noway: Did you grow up in the hood?

I hadn't seen or heard of drugs until high school. I overheard someone say that someone at a party had cocaine. :listen: It terrified me and I got out of there quickly. :granite: I wasn't going to do drugs but I also didn't want to be around those that did. I feared the police would come and I would be hauled off with the rest of them (Ro 13:4).

I live in Colorado :zman: so this reaction would be laughable today. :rolleyes:

In greeley you are either a gang banger or a cowboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.