Paul's Glorious Gospel

Nanja

The scripture says that those who come to God by Jesus Christ will be saved to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

It's only those whom God has chosen Eph 1:4-5, and causes to approach unto Him Psalm 65:4 who shall dwell in His courts!

John 6:37
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. They shall [predestined] follow Christ!

John 10:27-28
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

But the goats are cursed Mat. 25:41!

Robert Pate

Banned
It's only those whom God has chosen Eph 1:4-5, and causes to approach unto Him Psalm 65:4 who shall dwell in His courts!

John 6:37
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. They shall [predestined] follow Christ!

John 10:27-28
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

But the goats are cursed Mat. 25:41!

You have rejected Christ and his Gospel and are under condemnation.

Epoisses

pateism the inglorious gospel. Its a false gospel that teaches sinners Christ died for are still lost !

Calvinists and their perpetual rejection of the apostle John who spoke of Christ as the savior of the world over and over and over. Christ died for the goats, non-elect and reprobates to the Calvinist's dismay. And they want to claim to be the sheep of Christ - just pretenders like Truster who trusts in his carnal understanding.

Epoisses

You deny the efficacy of Christ's Blood to save all for whom it was shed.
Christ's blood was shed for the whole world and all sin! You can't reconcile an atonement for the whole world with an election according to grace. Christ died for the goats, non-elect and reprobates.

Nanja

Christ's blood was shed for the whole world and all sin! You can't reconcile an atonement for the whole world with an election according to grace. Christ died for the goats, non-elect and reprobates.

Nanja

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned

This is where your train derails, or where your ship sinks.

The Bible makes it clear that Jesus blood was shed for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Nanja

Originally Posted by Nanja

This is where your train derails, or where your ship sinks.

The Bible makes it clear that Jesus blood was shed for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

By your misinterpretation of that verse, you are denying the efficaciousness of Christ's Blood to save all these:

Reprobates Titus 1:16
Seed of the Serpent John 8:44; Mat. 23:33
Seed of the wicked Ps. 37:28; Mat. 13:38; Prov. 16:4
Ungodly men 2 Pet. 3:7
Vessels of God's Wrath Rom. 9:22
Those who were ordained by God to be condemned Jude 1:4
Those with blinded minds 2 Cor. 4:4
Spiritually Deaf John 8:43, 47
The Goats Mat. 25:41
Those who were already condemned John 3:18, 36.

Robert Pate

Banned
By your misinterpretation of that verse, you are denying the efficaciousness of Christ's Blood to save all these:

Reprobates Titus 1:16
Seed of the Serpent John 8:44; Mat. 23:33
Seed of the wicked Ps. 37:28; Mat. 13:38; Prov. 16:4
Ungodly men 2 Pet. 3:7
Vessels of God's Wrath Rom. 9:22
Those who were ordained by God to be condemned Jude 1:4
Those with blinded minds 2 Cor. 4:4
Spiritually Deaf John 8:43, 47
The Goats Mat. 25:41
Those who were already condemned John 3:18, 36.

There is not one person from Adam to the last person to be born upon this earth that Jesus did not shed his blood for. You are a denier of the Gospel, justification by faith and the Lordship of Jesus Christ. By your own words you have condemned yourself to hell.

Nanja

There is not one person from Adam to the last person to be born upon this earth that Jesus did not shed his blood for. You are a denier of the Gospel, justification by faith and the Lordship of Jesus Christ. By your own words you have condemned yourself to hell.

You are a liar and the Truth is not in you John 8:44!

Epoisses

You are a liar and the Truth is not in you John 8:44!

You're a reprobate if you cannot believe that Jesus died for all men and his blood in the propitiation for all sin. Your claim to being a sheep of Christ is bogus!