Paul: "If Christ be not raised your faith is in vain and you are still in your sins"

Epoisses

You still have not proved you believe the scriptures you quoted or understand them.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

It says all men you reprobate like this one.

This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation. 10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. 1Tim. 4:9,10

beloved57

It says all men you reprobate like this one.

This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation. 10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. 1Tim. 4:9,10
You quote more scripture that you have not proved you believe or understand.

Robert Pate

Banned
So what does it mean ? You have not proved you know what it means or you believe it. Anyone can quote scripture.

The part that you cannot understand is "We trust in the living God, who is the savior of ALL MEN".

When you read that you have a brain seizure.

beloved57

The part that you cannot understand is "We trust in the living God, who is the savior of ALL MEN".

When you read that you have a brain seizure.
You don't believe or understand the scripture. You deny it too much and teach salvation by works, by what a person does, discredits Christ.

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't believe or understand the scripture. You deny it too much and teach salvation by works, by what a person does, discredits Christ.

What is there to understand? Even someone with a Tapatalk having a brain seizure can understand that.

Brother Ducky

Because God is Love and that's what love does! It saves the lost, all of the lost once and for all time. It doesn't pick and choose who to save and who to throw away. Only Calvinists do that.

Calvinists certainly would not pick and choose who to save.

If I read your first paragraph correctly, you are a universalist. Is that correct?

Reactions: Lon

Epoisses

Calvinists certainly would not pick and choose who to save.

If I read your first paragraph correctly, you are a universalist. Is that correct?

No, I am not a universalist. Universalists believe that all men will go to heaven. I believe that believers will go to heaven and unbelievers will burn in hell. I preach fire and brimstone, it's a lost art in this age of the world.