Parscale: Trump Will 'Wipe the Floor With Whichever Democrat" Emerges

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Look man, I'm just saying. It's the boomers who are propping up Joe Biden and Donald Trump. A lot could change in between now and November when it comes to the total number of boomers in the world due to the coronavirus. It is what it is. ;)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Liberals can't win legally, they can't win by votes, they can;t win by impeachment, they can't even win by cheating, so now they hope to win by people dying of disease.

I think it is time to write a complete comprehensive letter to Sherman about the hate, filth, the wish of death upon people, the promotion on Hitler, the personal attacks, and every sick disgusting evil put forth by Traditio in this forum, for the purpose of a permanent ban. I am not a bad letter writer, and I am feeling like composing a real winner.

meh :idunno:

he's been much much worse in the past

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Liberals can't win legally,
Sure they can. Happens all the time.

they can't win by votes,
They had more votes the last time out than the right.

they can;t win by impeachment,
Or drive from New York to Atlantis.

they can't even win by cheating
Or by eating the moon.

, so now they hope to win by people dying of disease.
I won't say that's the silliest thing I've read from the right in relation to this election cycle, but only because there are so many days left to best it and you guys seem determined on the point.

I think it is time to write a complete comprehensive letter to Sherman about the hate, filth, the wish of death upon people, the promotion on Hitler, the personal attacks, and every sick disgusting evil put forth by Traditio in this forum, for the purpose of a permanent ban. I am not a bad letter writer, and I am feeling like composing a real winner.
Traditio lost the war of conscience long ago. You cannot rid yourself of a thing by reason that was never gained by reason. He couldn't see it, so now he's a bit like Napoleon in Lewis' hell.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
some of it, yeah

some of it is intended to make you think or lead your thinking in a certain direction

it's not always clear which one's at play

You sure are generous.

Back to the topic:

[h=1]Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale predicts "electoral landslide"[/h]

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The above sent to another member.

Do you think that the coronavirus affecting markets and trade could affect the election results?

Last week the Trump administration was belittling the virus and suggesting that it was all a Democrat thing.

For the trump base (the minority of Americans), it won’t make a difference. There is literally nothing he could do in which they would condemn him. For moderates who were foolish enough to hold their nose and vote for him, it may make a difference.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Since Super Tuesday I've kept reading about "low information" voters especially Black voters. A few have even made this comment here at TOL. Well, Black people would like a word with you. And this was written by a Black progressive. (Warning. There a few profanities)

An Open Letter to White Liberals Blaming 'Low Information' Black Voters for Not Cleaning Up White Folks' Mess

Meritorious Manumission. :darwinsm:

World-renowned wypipologist. Getter and doer of "it." Never reneged, never will. Last real negus alive.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Since Super Tuesday I've kept reading about "low information" voters especially Black voters. A few have even made this comment here at TOL. Well, Black people would like a word with you. And this was written by a Black progressive. (Warning. There a few profanities)

An Open Letter to White Liberals Blaming 'Low Information' Black Voters for Not Cleaning Up White Folks' Mess

I absolutely can't stand these idpol types. Read through that article again. Tell me a single policy that Bernie Sanders is proposing that the author disagrees with.

Literally, this entire article can be summed up as: "Biden did stuff and Bernie didn't (not true, by the way; Bernie is known in the senate as 'The Amendment King'). Also, whitey bad. If white people like Sanders, then we don't like Sanders." He even ended the article with the "toxic Bernie bro" smear at the end. I'm surprised that he didn't bring up the fact that Bernie Sanders isn't "a real democrat."

This absolute brainlet even asserts...My mouth hangs agape at the sheer stupidity of this line:

"
Our purpose is not to jumpstart another round of economic justice for white people that will undoubtedly leave black people behind."

YES. BECAUSE MEDICARE FOR ALL AND A FEDERAL JOB GAURANTEE WILL "LEAVE BLACK PEOPLE BEHIND!"

I truly hate these people.

These people are psychopaths.

PS: I checked his twitter. The "He's not a democrat" smear may not be in the article, but he put it on his twitter page!