Pagans IV: Because This is a Weird Place

Caledvwlch

Aww.

Ahh.

Dude.

Dude, you...you really need to work on that.

And this:

21000028245.jpg

Except regular macaroni shape.

Caledvwlch

Is that the extent of your *cooking*? If not, I would suggest making pots of chili and homemade soup and freezing them for a quick lunch or dinner.

Thankfully, no. I have a small amount of skill cooking real food in a real kitchen. I happen to really like the mini raviolis. :drool:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thankfully, no. I have a small amount of skill cooking real food in a real kitchen. I happen to really like the mini raviolis. :drool:

:chuckle: I can actually enhance those things enough to be edible, however, I don't care much for raviolis ... or Italian food in general.

shagster01

Here's one that I only recently began to loathe.

It's not one that I ever said much, but I labored under the delusion that the expression was "you've got another thing coming." You know, like Judas Priest. But to my abject horror, I discovered that the expression is actually "you've got another think coming."

:nono:

That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard, and I will never say either version again, as long as I live.

That's like when I realized it's "What in the Sam Hill," not, "What in the Sam Hell."