ECT Our triune God

fzappa13

Luke 10:3
Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

Acts 20:29
For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Who's wine, what wine, where the hell did I dine?

Okay, you lost me on that one. Where does Peetah figure into this?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

New Apostolic Reformation... Global Church... Physical healing with no spread of the actual Gospel.

No wonder your theology is so jacked. I could expose this cult movement in thousands of ways, but if you're already on that train there's no derailing it.

False signs and wonders. False (NO) doctrine. Just tangible physical experience and encounters, never knowing what scripture actually says.

Sensationalism.

POWERFUL!

Yeah, YOU would think so. You've never seen power. Most of this is a sideshow with no substance whatsoever.

None of those healed had anything but a low-level physical change. No spiritual transformation by the Gospel.

Doing. Doing. Doing. No BEING. Works, not gifts. And works as the test of salvation.

The New Apostolic Reformation has as its goal the destruction of ACTUAL Christianity.

It's all false Teleology.

Lon

Jesus said--

Joh 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
I had not thought about it until last night, but yes, here too. You may just be reactionary to what you think the triune view. I HAVE to agree with you here or I'd be a Modalist (one-ness Pentecostal).

Paul--

1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
Also agreed here. Verse 24 says "God the Father" and so verse 28 is saying God inclusively of both. I agree the Son is subject to the Father. I am not a modalist.

Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

LA
Friendship with God and sonship of God are not to be understood with us being equated or equal to Christ as God. I am not divine as Jesus Christ. I am a created being, having a manufacturer date stamped upon me. The Lord Jesus Christ has none. He is the same Yesterday Today, and Forever. Anything that would subordinate the Lord Jesus Christ under us or merely beside us, does not recognize pertinent essential scripture and doctrine.

1Jn 3:1 See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
1Jn 3:2 Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.

This is often twisted wrongly. It does not mean we will become our own gods. We shall be holy and blameless, a purified people remade in the context of sinlessness and able to commune with God and one another without hindrance in purity. Very much looking toward that day. -Lon

Cross Reference

I had not thought about it until last night, but yes, here too. You may just be reactionary to what you think the triune view. I HAVE to agree with you here or I'd be a Modalist (one-ness Pentecostal).

Also agreed here. Verse 24 says "God the Father" and so verse 28 is saying God inclusively of both. I agree the Son is subject to the Father. I am not a modalist.

Friendship with God and sonship of God are not to be understood with us being equated or equal to Christ as God. I am not divine as Jesus Christ. I am a created being, having a manufacturer date stamped upon me. The Lord Jesus Christ has none. He is the same Yesterday Today, and Forever. Anything that would subordinate the Lord Jesus Christ under us or merely beside us, does not recognize pertinent essential scripture and doctrine.

1Jn 3:1 See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
1Jn 3:2 Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.

This is often twisted wrongly. It does not mean we will become our own gods. We shall be holy and blameless, a purified people remade in the context of sinlessness and able to commune with God and one another without hindrance in purity. Very much looking toward that day. -Lon

What does the new birth from above afford the one who is born again?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
New Apostolic Reformation... Global Church... Physical healing with no spread of the actual Gospel.

No wonder your theology is so jacked. I could expose this cult movement in thousands of ways, but if you're already on that train there's no derailing it.

False signs and wonders. False (NO) doctrine. Just tangible physical experience and encounters, never knowing what scripture actually says.

Sensationalism.

Yeah, YOU would think so. You've never seen power. Most of this is a sideshow with no substance whatsoever.

None of those healed had anything but a low-level physical change. No spiritual transformation by the Gospel.

Doing. Doing. Doing. No BEING. Works, not gifts. And works as the test of salvation.

The New Apostolic Reformation has as its goal the destruction of ACTUAL Christianity.

It may seem that way.

However it is God who grants these signs.

Jesus quickens whomsoever he will.

Sure they get a little gung ho when they start commanding.

In wisdom they are still children.

They started out well and that was seeking God out of genuine longing, not to consume it on their lusts.

They are not Apostles although our human nature makes us all want to be.

These folks are members of the body.

The main problem in the world today is, there is not a single body of believers congregating in any small town or neighborhood.

These folks so far as I can tell don't constitute one nor am I sure they even think they do.

The world is diversified,if it were outside God's will it would not be so.

We have to trust Jesus that he knows how to operate in these conditions.

You do have your part.
(I mean Him using you too)

The reason I agreed with much of what you said in the beginning is because when I prayed for understanding before reading the Bible I was able to read it with the opposite understanding of what you call modernism.

We agree on much but not all.

I know what you mean by doe eyed, I've seen that look on a few preachers faces myself.

Lately I've been givin' you a rough time out of my own vanity, for that I apologize.

Lon

POWERFUL!
The gospel penetrates cultures. To think that a culture loses its identity because of the gospel is wrong headed. No way is the church in America 'business' nor 'prostitutions.' He didn't even present statistics or other evidence. I turned it off as soon as the accusation was made: Itching ears...

Christ calls the church His bride. You can't lambast an entire people in America and not pay for it. You can't call Christ's Bride a prostitute without offending Christ. This guy, imho, is in serious trouble.
He needs to view LA's link and then do some reconsidering about his perspective.

In fact, we would all have to.
Prior, he gave a few videos on healing, also hype without substance. A lot of these specific kinds of guys are flying around in jets and driving sports cars to their 3 million dollar mansions. "IF" I had a million dollars, I guaranteed I'd not have a million dollar house. I WOULD have an orphanage bought and paid for someplace, guaranteed. I don't believe the workman was EVER worthy of more than a double wage.

This guy is flying all over the world with a film crew no-less :plain:

Sensationalism.

John 6:26 Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, you are seeking me, not because you saw signs, but because you ate your fill of the loaves.
John 6:27 Do not work for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you. For on him God the Father has set his seal."
John 6:66 After this many of his disciples turned back and no longer walked with him.

Cross Reference

We are given some clues like a New Heaven and Earth, tears wiped forever away, no more sorrow, as well as an everlasting life with God and each other, streets of gold, many mansions... After that? 1 Corinthians 2:9

What about relational issues in the here and now as found in 1John2 and Heb 2:10; John 17:3, 21-23 in speaking of intimacy with God and Jesus, not later, now?

Cross Reference

The gospel penetrates cultures. To think that a culture loses its identity because of the gospel is wrong headed. No way is the church in America 'business' nor 'prostitutions.' He didn't even present statistics or other evidence. I turned it off as soon as the accusation was made: Itching ears...

Prior, he gave a few videos on healing, also hype without substance. A lot of these specific kinds of guys are flying around in jets and driving sports cars to their 3 million dollar mansions. "IF" I had a million dollars, I guaranteed I'd not have a million dollar house. I WOULD have an orphanage bought and paid for someplace, guaranteed. I don't believe the workman was EVER worthy of more than a double wage.

John 6:26 Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, you are seeking me, not because you saw signs, but because you ate your fill of the loaves.
John 6:27 Do not work for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you. For on him God the Father has set his seal."
John 6:66 After this many of his disciples turned back and no longer walked with him.

I have gotten only about 50 min into the vid. What I have heard re salvation message and what God is after is the best I have ever heard. So far nothing has persuaded me that it is phony. Everything has been supported with scripture.