"OSAS" people are not answering this question.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's for God to judge but it appears so based on this passage.

James 5:19 Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back, 20 let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins.

James was written to the scattered sheep of Israel. Not to the Body
of Christ.

turbosixx

It's not I that needs the help. It's you. There were two messages
being preached at that time in history. The Kingdom message to
the House of Israel and the Grace message to us Gentiles. So,
as you can see, it's you that needs to read and study Romans
through Philemon, in order to find the truth you need so desperately.

That's where you are wrong. Paul taught grace and kingdom as one.

Acts 20:24 But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God. 25 “And indeed, now I know that you all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, will see my face no more.

The proof they are one and the same is there if you will just swallow your pride and read without reading into it.

turbosixx

James was written to the scattered sheep of Israel. Not to the Body
of Christ.

They weren't members of the church?
James 5:14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There are quite a few on TOL that have chosen to live under the law. WE
are living in the Dispensation of Grace, however, many are either ignorant
of that fact or they simply choose to live under the law?

Paul's Gospel is the ONLY Gospel for today. Accept or reject it?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Acts 20:24 But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God. 25 “And indeed, now I know that you all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, will see my face no more.

The proof they are one and the same is there if you will just swallow your pride and read without reading into it.

Take a shot, and believe what you want. It's you that will answer
to your folly, if you're not sealed/indwelt and baptized by the Holy
Spirit?

heir

TOL Subscriber
but the references you gave was for ephesians not us. and paul was talking to timothy not us..
Paul is the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV) writing directly to the church, which is His (Christ's) body (Colossians 1:24-27 KJV) and given the dispensation of the grace of God to usward (Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV).

if you say that what ever Jesus spoke does not make sense now... then there is no need to have gospels in the bible....
I never said that what the Lord said while on earth does not make sense. I told you that the Lord's ministry on earth, was but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24 KJV). All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable (2 Timothy 3:16 KJV)/it's all FOR our learning (Romans 15:4 KJV), but it's not all written TO us!
you seem to have a completely different gospel...
Paul's gospel is from the risen, ascended, glorified Lord Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV). It was a mystery during the time of the Lord's walking the earth and the Bible tells us why 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV)! Did you get that?

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

God in His infinite wisdom, kept the fact that Christ was going to die for our sins a mystery for had the princes of this world known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory! Wow!
what you are trying to do is interpreting what jesus said based on what paul said.. but it should be the other way round. fix what jesus said and then interpret what Paul said. then everything will make sense..
First of all, I'm not interpreting anything. I believe the word on the page. We are to consider what Paul says and the Lord give us understanding in all things

2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

2 Timothy 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

2 Timothy 2:9 Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.

In doing that, we look at the earthly ministry of Christ as exactly what He was: a minister of the circumcision (Romans 15:8 KJV). We look at the scripture in light of what Paul was given by revelation (s) of Jesus Christ/according to the revelation of the mystery (Romans 16:25-26 KJV).

We don't know Christ after the flesh IOW, we don't and can't follow Him according to the flesh (2 Corinthians 5:16 KJV). We are saved and called with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to God's own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, but is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel; whereunto Paul was appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles (2 Timiothy 1:7-10 KJV). We follow Paul (Romans 11:13 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:7 KJV, 2 Timothy 1:11 KJV)!

1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Made nigh to what?

unto God!

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Ephesians 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Ephesians 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Ephesians 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

heir

TOL Subscriber
redpill, nonon, etc....

Perhaps you are misunderstanding the purpose of the warning verses addressed to believers as a means used by God for His ends.

To wit:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4348822#post4348822

To claim a possessing believer can lose that which the Lord attained by His active and passive obedience, and His continued intercession on behalf of those for whom He atoned, is to argue our High Priest in Heaven is impotent. Sigh.

Rather than cherry-pick verses and read into them more freight than they can bear, consider the full counsel of Scripture and it good and necessary consequences regarding the perseverance of those that believe:

Isaiah 43:1-3, Jeremiah 32:40, John 3:16, John 3:36, John 5:24, John 6:35-40, John 6:47, John 6:51, John 10:27-30, John 11:25, John 14:21, John 15:1-11, John 17:12, John 17:15, Romans 8:29-30, Romans 8:35-39, Ephesians 1:5, Ephesians 1:13-14, Ephesians 2:10 God's workmanship, Ephesians 4:30, Hebrews 5:11-6:12, Philippians 1:6, Philippians 2:12-13, Philippians 3:12-15, 1 Corinthians 1:8 , 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24, 2 Timothy 1:12, 2 Timothy 4:18, 1 Peter 1:3-5, 1 Peter 1:23, 1 Peter 5:10, 2 Peter 2:10, 1 John 2:19, 1 John 2:25, 1 John 3:9, 1 John 5:13, 1 John 5:18, Jude 24-25.

AMR
What a mixed up mess

heir

TOL Subscriber
That's right you owe me nothing. The one you owe is yourself. Are you really trusting the destiny of your soul on the belief that a lot of the NT doesn't apply to you. You better be 100% sure. I"m just trying to help.
How stupid.

Those of us who are saved have trusted the Lord believing the work of our salvation was accomplished by grace through the faith of the Lord Jesus Christ/by the cross/by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and God raising Him from the dead! We know Whom we have believed, and are persuaded that He is able to keep that which we have committed unto Him against that day.

heir

TOL Subscriber

The kingdom of God does not equal the gospel of the kingdom.

Paul could not have been forgiven under the gospel of the kingdom (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV). There's "proof" that God was beginning something different when he saved Paul (then Saul).

1 Timothy 1:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

1 Timothy 1:13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

1 Timothy 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

redpill4vr

If you died right now and God asks you why you should go to heaven your answer will be because you confesses your sin.

My answer will be that the blood of Messiah paid for my sin

1 john 1:9
1 John 1:9
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

.... so i guess for you only pauls letters should be in bible and the rest can/(should) be removed

Right Divider

Body part
how do you define belief ?

“Why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?” (Luke 6:46).

- Jn 14:15 If ye love Me, keep my commandments.

- Jn 14:21 He that hath My commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves Me: and he that loves Me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him.

- Jn 14:24 He that loves me not keeps not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not Mine, but the Father's which sent Me.

- Jn 16:27 For the Father Himself loves you, because ye have loved Me, and have believed that I came out from God.

- Jn 15:9-10 As the Father hath loved Me, so have I loved you: continue ye in My love. If ye keep My commandments, ye shall abide in My love; even as I have kept My Father's commandments, and abide in His love.

- Jn 13:34/15:12/17 A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. – speaking to the saved.

- Jn 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Do you keep the Law of Moses? Those were commandments!

Right Divider

Body part
thats kind of surprising that you didnot repent any of your sins. because all the following verses say repent and be baptized not believe and be baptized.
acts 2:38 Act_3:19, Act_17:30, Act_20:21, Act_26:20; Mat_3:2, Mat_3:8-9, Mat_4:17, Mat_21:28-32; Luk_15:1-32; Luk_24:47.
So you're still living under Israel's Old Covenant?

heir

TOL Subscriber
1 john 1:9
1 John 1:9
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

.... so i guess for you only pauls letters should be in bible and the rest can/(should) be removed
That's a FUTURE message for Israel FUTURE, not us. I posted about 1 John 1:9 to you earlier in this thread.

And why the attitude about removing scripture? All scripture is for us 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV, Romans 15:4 KJV, but that does NOT make it all TO us or ABOUT us. Also, the Bible also says a lot of different things to different people. There's NO WAY it's all to us!