O'Reilly v Megyn Kelly on "offensive cartoon"

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
the Left doesn't fight evil b/c with them, everything goes..

All who have raged against him will come to him and be put to shame (Isa 45:24B, NIV).

Then He will also say to those on the left, Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the Devil and his angels! (Mt 25:41, HCSB).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"You know what a conservative is? It's someone who understands evil. You know what a liberal is? Someone who is naive about evil." ~ Dennis Prager Mt 15:19

republicanchick

the Left "self-preserve" by not fighting the evil within (This does not self preserve, but... they are Lefties)

They do not fight evil b/ is too difficult-- and they do not see the reason to do so (namely, avoidance of @#!*% , which t hey choose not to beleive in)

But aging (for example) does not dissipate just b/c one does not believe in it

++++

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
the Left "self-preserve" by not fighting the evil within (This does not self preserve, but... they are Lefties)

They do not fight evil b/ is too difficult-- and they do not see the reason to do so...
They have no proper fear of the Lord (Jb 28:28, Pr 9:10). They will (Heb 10:31). At that time they won't offer up a defense (Isa 6:5, Re 1:17).

All who have raged against him will come to him and be put to shame (Isa 45:24B, NIV).

But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death (Re 21:7–8).

Last edited:

republicanchick

pretty good definition of Liberal:

(brought to you by God's Word)

"the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars..."

+

republicanchick

I am on the side of Geller and Co.

I was disappointed in Donald Trump who castigated Geller for having that convention in TX, the prophet-drawing contest..

I think he just ruined his chances of becoming president.. b/c most Americans do not want to hear anything that even begins to smack of... taking the side of jihadists..

++++

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
False prophet Muhammad cartoon contest planned for Phoenix anti-Islam rally Ge 16:12, Jer 7:6, GWT, Jn 8:36, Ga 5:1 :CRASH:

South_park_muhammad.jpg

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I am on the side of Geller and Co.

I was disappointed in Donald Trump who castigated Geller for having that convention in TX, the prophet-drawing contest..

I think he just ruined his chances of becoming president.. b/c most Americans do not want to hear anything that even begins to smack of... taking the side of jihadists..

Now I agree there's at least one good thing to come from this. :plain:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:mock: People who think intentionally drawing offensive pictures is a stand for freedom of speech

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The irony is that serpent hates people who defend the first amendment. If it was something about people she liked, she'd be screaming bloody murder, and demanding that we decapitate the artists.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

:mock: People who think intentionally drawing offensive pictures is a stand for freedom of speech

Tell us about how offended you are (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10). :smokie: