裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Show me how.
6b26a39ada9cea14a48bf7fd4455be17.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
How about opening the comment in your browser. After all, this app is based on a full blown website, is it not?

Then find the "remove thanks" button.

You're welcome.

And pops, I'm not sure how you haven't learned this yet, but here is a quick list of some the formatting tags that you can use. Just replace the {} below with [].

{QUOTE}{/QUOTE} - puts a quote box around the text
{BOX}{/BOX} - places a box around the text
{YELLOW}{/YELLOW} - highlights text as with a yellow highlighter
{COLOR="INSERTCOLORNAMEHERE"}{/COLOR} - changes color of text
{B}{/B} - bold
{I}{/I} - italics
{U}{/U} - underline
{STRIKE}{/STRIKE} - strikethrough

The first of each is the opener, and the second closes the formatting. Place each set of tags around the text you want to format.

popsthebuilder

That is not my understanding of that; no.

Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Obviously, our study approach greatly differs.

Mine is very much like this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiD7C6KYCd4&app=desktop

And Rom. 5: 6-8 towards ya.
(They definitely do. Perhaps you could explain yours and why these things don't apply.)
2 Corinthians 4: 1. Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 2. But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. 3. But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4. In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 5. For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 6. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. 8. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9. Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 10. Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 11. For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. 12. So then death worketh in us, but life in you. 13. We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; 14. Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you. 15. For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God. 16. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 17. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 18. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Hebrews 8: 1. Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; 2. A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man. 3. For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer. 4. For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law: 5. Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount. 6. But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. 7. For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. 8. For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: 9. Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. 10. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 11. And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. 13. In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
Hebrews 10: 16. This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; 17. And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. 18. Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. 20. By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; 21. And having an high priest over the house of God; 22. Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 23. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 24. And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25. Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. 26. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27. But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29. Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30. For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. 32. But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions; 37. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. 38. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. 39. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Hebrews 10: 16. This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; 17. And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. 18. Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. 20. By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; 21. And having an high priest over the house of God; 22. Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 23. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 24. And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25. Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. 26. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27. But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29. Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30. For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. 32. But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions; 37. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. 38. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. 39. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Romans 2: 13. (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. 14. For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: 15. Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

2 Corinthians 1: 22. Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

peace

popsthebuilder

Yep, or he could simply listen to JR, RD, and other believers on this site. But, he don't listen any better than the other workers do. They are just too enamoured with themselves to ever give God ALL THE GLORY. Poor lost souls. Time is running out, and they dither.
So you really think no one notices the gradual change in your wording. How does one give glory to GOD for things that don't happen due to a faith that doesn't produce good works by the will of GOD?

as if your negatively and unsupportable false claims about others give glory to any but satan.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So you really think no one notices the gradual change in your wording. How does one give glory to GOD for things that don't happen due to a faithful that doesn't produce good works by the will of GOD?

as if your negatively and unsupportable false claims about others give glory to any but satan.

don't feed the mocker, brother.

popsthebuilder

How about opening the comment in your browser. After all, this app is based on a full blown website, is it not?

You're welcome.

And pops, I'm not sure how you haven't learned this yet, but here is a quick list of some the formatting tags that you can use. Just replace the {} below with [].

{B}{/B} - bold
{I}{/I} - italics
{U}{/U} - underline

The first of each is the opener, and the second closes the formatting. Place each set of tags around the text you want to format.

Cool I'll try bold tell.me if it works on your end.

I don't use the website because I follow multiple forums using this app on a phone and do not own a standard computer.

Did it work?

Derf

It is not for us to appoint ourselves judge.

The Sword of the Spirit has absolutely nothing to do with a physical sword.

If you do not believe the law of the Spirit to pertain to you then how can you possibly justifiably pretend like the written law of the Jew applies to any whatsoever?

Noah was a Jew? I did not know that!

popsthebuilder

You're welcome.

{B}{/B} - bold
{I}{/I} - italics
{U}{/U} - underline

Thank you

glorydaz

So you really think no one notices the gradual change in your wording.

The "gradual change in my wording"? :rotfl:

Of course you have no example by which you could prove that nonsensical charge. :rolleyes:

How does one give glory to GOD for things that don't happen due to a faithful that doesn't produce good works by the will of GOD?

So, are you seriously complaining at the speed with which God is conforming believers into His image? :chew:

They aren't false claims....when I see pointy ears and a tail I point that out.

The only thing satan glories in is the fools who continue to preach they have to earn their own salvation.

popsthebuilder

The "gradual change in my wording"? :rotfl:

Of course you have no example by which you could prove that nonsensical charge. :rolleyes:

So, are you seriously complaining at the speed with which God is conforming believers into His image? :chew:

They aren't false claims....when I see pointy ears and a tail I point that out.

The only thing satan glories in is the fools who continue to preach they have to earn their own salvation.
Philippians 2: 12. Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 13. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. 14. Do all things without murmurings and disputings: 15. That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; 16. Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

(What fool?)

glorydaz

Philippians 2: 12. Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 13. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. 14. Do all things without murmurings and disputings: 15. That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; 16. Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

(What fool?)

The one who thinks that verse says to work FOR your salvation. :chuckle:

meshak

BANNED
Banned

(What fool?)

do not respond to a mocker, brother.

You are wasting your energy.

popsthebuilder

The one who thinks that verse says to work FOR your salvation. :chuckle:
There is no difference. " For/ of" is ultimately the same within this context. If you are of something thin you will do for that service thing and reflect it's nature regardless of if it is good or bad. Claiming all works are bad is wholly against scripture and really obviously simply wrong. We went over this earlier at which time you confided that you wouldn't even consider the possibility of being wrong.

You do realize that making the Spirit of GOD out to be evil; be it through doctrine or action, is THE unforgiven sin right? We aren't even to pray for such. Are you aware of that? I'd almost bet you are.

Now flip on that dusty ole thinkin cap and see if you can't determine why I might have said that to you of all people, or don't. It is on you.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You're welcome.

{B}{/B} - bold
{I}{/I} - italics
{U}{/U} - underline

Or, to quote bbcode tags, just bracket them with the noparse tags: [noparse][/noparse]:

[QUOTE][/QUOTE] - puts a quote box around the text
[BOX][/BOX] - places a box around the text
[YELLOW][/YELLOW] - highlights text as with a yellow highlighter
[COLOR="INSERTCOLORNAMEHERE"][/COLOR] - changes color of text
[B][/B] - bold
[I][/I] - italics
[U][/U] - underline
[STRIKE][/STRIKE] - strikethrough

See them all:
http://theologyonline.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

AMR

popsthebuilder

do not respond to a mocker, brother.

You are wasting your energy.
Thank you for the reminder. I must be honest in that my intent was indeed to show her her own error, but I do know she will not see. Hopefully others will. Please do not confuse it with needless strife; others can see both our error from both our posts, but if I do not respond then hers will go unchecked, and perhaps unseen by some. As far as her accusations; she cannot support them; so much so that she deems herself above the effort. It does seem rather useless to speak to one who doesn't believe the majority of scripture to apply to them apparently.

I will stop with the negativity.

Thank you for the reminder; sincerely friend.

peace

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Thank you for the reminder. I must be honest in that my intent was indeed to show her her own error, but I do know she will not see. Hopefully others will. Please do not confuse it with needless strife; others can see both our error from both our posts, but if I do not respond then hers will go unchecked, and perhaps unseen by some. As far as her accusations; she cannot support them; so much so that she deems herself above the effort. It does seem rather useless to speak to one who doesn't believe the majority of scripture to apply to them apparently.

I will stop with the negativity.

Thank you for the reminder; sincerely friend.

peace

It is just so ugly to see them mocking other Jesus' servants.

glorydaz

There is no difference. " For/ of" is ultimately the same within this context.

So your claim is that Paul says we are to work for our salvation. Is that correct? Paul says to work it OUT.....let what God has done in you shine forth. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. The very next verse says it is God which worketh in you.....Try actually reading the context.

If we were to read scripture like you like to do, we'd have to ignore Paul's entire Gospel message. Salvation is a Gift. We are saved by grace through faith...not of ourselves....NOT OF WORKS.

Here, show me where Paul is saying we have to work for our salvation. In fact, he says the complete opposite. Therefore, you should know your reading of Phil. 2:12 is in error. Study instead of preach. :chew:

Eph. 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.​