ECT ONE VERSE PROVING WHERE THE EKKLESIA BEGAN ??

DAN P

Hi to all to all the many proofs as to where the Body of Christ began .

There is the Acts 2 or Pentecost which a JEWISH FEAST DAY kept by so-called GENTILES !!

Then the Acts 9:6 , the true beginnoing !

The Acts 13 a true Red Herring , a proof with no standing at all !!

Then the Acts 11 , held by only one person in Naples , Florida , nothing here !!

Then the Acts 28 , nothing here , also !!

In 2 Cor 12:2 it reads , " I know a man " in Christ " so here we know that Paul was " in Christ and was saved Gal 3:28 , 14 years before , whether in ( body ) I don't know , or outside the body I don't know , God know , such a one , having been caught away as far as (the ) Third Heaven !

#1 , We know that Jesus ministry lasted aprox 34 years !!

#2 So , then we know that Paul was Approximately 2 years younger !!
#3 That would make Paul about 47 , when then he wrote 2 Corinthians .

I believe that in 2 Cor 12:2 Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 , and the MYSTERY was revealed right after his salvation as Gal 1:15-19 !

#4 , The verb " I knew " is a Perfect Tense that to me speaks to the time of his salvation !

#5 , So that means Paul was caught up before Acts 13 as Paul by then new the MYSTERY !

Acts 9:6 is the Beginning of the Body of Christ , Paul was it's Pattern , Paul was PROTO / FIRST in the Body , in Acts 9:6 !!

dan p

beloved57

The Church began with the Seed of Abraham Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

SaulToPaul 2

What if I said the "Body of Christ" began in the 4 gospels? When the LORD was raised.

:jawdrop:

Just being technical. And stirring up some strife like my mentor, Jerry. :)

DAN P

What if I said the "Body of Christ" began in the 4 gospels? When the LORD was raised.

:jawdrop:

Just being technical. And stirring up some strife like my mentor, Jerry. :)

Hi and I have many ways and verses that PROVE when Paul was saved , and Jerry's Acts 13 is not one of them !!

More could be said of 1 Cor 12:1 and 2 but am tired !!

dan p

Aimiel

We'd probably have to ask Adam and Eve how much The Lord told them about His Plan of Salvation, but here's proof of Abraham being a believer in Jesus:

Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

Renderme4o0u

Christ established. a BIBLE receiving church.

A BIBLE was Commanded, SENT to these MAIN churches..... JESUS named all his eXisting CHURCHES.

12 times, in the book of Rev...~~~ JESUS HIMSELF. COMANDS JOHN { Saying, } , " What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the churches. ""

JESUS NAMED ( by locaTion _) THESE ( HIS)... 7 MAIN bible receiving CHURCHES..

Neither The Romantic Church, NOR ROME, was on the list.... ~~~ Rev 1:11~ 2:1, 2:8, 2:12, 2:18, 2:12, 2:8. 2:1

Jesus did not think it very IMPORTANT or wIZE. to send someone in Rome a copy of THE BIBLE...../ why would HE ) ? There was no church in ROME, / to accept, receive THE BIBLE.

There was No church in ROME / interested in Jesus, The gospel or the bible.

Thats Y, there are no catholic traditions ~ in the BIBLE.

( BUT THE BIBLE is against many, many catholic man made fabrications / doctrines. ( ).

DAN P

We'd probably have to ask Adam and Eve how much The Lord told them about His Plan of Salvation, but here's proof of Abraham being a believer in Jesus:

Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

Hi and what DAY is Abraham looking to see ??

dan p

Dan Emanuel

1 Corinthian's 15
9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.​
The Church preceded Acts 9:6 KJV.

DJ

Aimiel

The Day of The Lord.

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come

DAN P

Christ established. a BIBLE receiving church.

A BIBLE was Commanded, SENT to these MAIN churches..... JESUS named all his eXisting CHURCHES.

12 times, in the book of Rev...~~~ JESUS HIMSELF. COMANDS JOHN { Saying, } , " What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the churches. ""

JESUS NAMED ( by locaTion _) THESE ( HIS)... 7 MAIN bible receiving CHURCHES..

Neither The Romantic Church, NOR ROME, was on the list.... ~~~ Rev 1:11~ 2:1, 2:8, 2:12, 2:18, 2:12, 2:8. 2:1

Jesus did not think it very IMPORTANT or wIZE. to send someone in Rome a copy of THE BIBLE...../ why would HE ) ? There was no church in ROME, / to accept, receive THE BIBLE.

There was No church in ROME / interested in Jesus, The gospel or the bible.

Thats Y, there are no catholic traditions ~ in the BIBLE.

( BUT THE BIBLE is against many, many catholic man made fabrications / doctrines. ( ).

Hi and in Rom 16:4 and 5 they has ASSEMBLY and ASSEMBLIES in Rom or EKKLESIAS !!

dan p

Aimiel

I believe that Enoch was a believer. He walked with God in His love and forgiveness and I'm sure he will be one of the 'candlesticks' described in Revelation (along with Elijah) who will not only prophesy but will bring a curse upon even continents for their un-belief. They both certainly are members in good standing of The Body of Christ, as are Moses, David, Solomon and Malachi. Enoch wrote a book which I believe should have been in The Holy Scriptures. His prophecies regarding the prophets of these last days has yet to be fulfilled, indeed they are being fulfilled as we live and breathe.

DAN P

I believe that Enoch was a believer. He walked with God in His love and forgiveness and I'm sure he will be one of the 'candlesticks' described in Revelation (along with Elijah) who will not only prophesy but will bring a curse upon even continents for their un-belief. They both certainly are members in good standing of The Body of Christ, as are Moses, David, Solomon and Malachi. Enoch wrote a book which I believe should have been in The Holy Scriptures. His prophecies regarding the prophets of these last days has yet to be fulfilled, indeed they are being fulfilled as we live and breathe.

Hi and lets have a verse , please !!

dan p

Aimiel

From the Book of Enoch? Sure...

Jude 1:14-15 is where Jesus quotes the Book of Enoch 2:1-2

Jude 1:14-15 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Enoch 2:1-2 Behold, he comes with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgment upon them, and destroy the wicked, and reprove all the carnal for everything which the sinful and ungodly have done, and committed against him.

DAN P

1 Corinthian's 15
9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.​
The Church preceded Acts 9:6 KJV.

DJ

Hi , and just what does EKKLESIA mean ?

Who were those that Paul Persecuted BEFORE Acts 9:6 ??

dan p

DAN P

Yes, and Jesus Christ came to establish and fulfill the New Covenant, which he did by founding his one historic Church.

Hi and does Jesus tell anything about the New Covenant in Matt 16:18 where Jesus says " I will build " which is in the FUTURE TENSE that you can never EXPLAIN ??

dan p

Dan Emanuel

Hi , and just what does EKKLESIA mean ?

Who were those that Paul Persecuted BEFORE Acts 9:6 ??

dan p
Come on, dude. You said the EKKLESIA began at Acts 9:6 KJV and I showed you it already existed by then because 1 Corinthians 15:9 KJV.

"ONE VERSE PROVING WHERE THE EKKLESIA BEGAN ??"

I.O.W. not Acts 9:6 KJV . . . .

DJ