ECT Once Saved, Always Saved

God's Truth

Hi and I asked you HOW IS SALVATION ACQUIRED ??

Why don't you know OR reply how you were saved ??

What is this the problem ??

I have 5 verse that EXPLAIN what you are avoiding how all can be saved , why can't YOU ??

dan p

I don't avoid any scripture.

I explain all the time how to be saved.

Get Jesus' teachings and obey them. That is how.

andyc

Faith is a condition of salvation, and remains a condition of salvation. It is possible to fall back into unbelief, as scriptures show, and therefore it is possible to forfeit salvation. It's not a case of losing salvation, but rather people trash it.

Danoh

Faith is a condition of salvation, and remains a condition of salvation. It is possible to fall back into unbelief, as scriptures show, and therefore it is possible to forfeit salvation. It's not a case of losing salvation, but rather people trash it.

Nope.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Why?

Because Romans 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

God's Truth

Nope.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Why?

Because Romans 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

People can fall away from Jesus see Galatians 5:4; 1 Corinthians 10:12; 2 Peter 3:17. We are warned not to drift away, Hebrews 2:1, not to draw back, Hebrews 10:38; to hold on and stand firm, Hebrews 3:14, 1 Corinthians 15:2, 2 Thessalonians 2:15. We are told how not to fall, 2 Peter 1:10, how not to be hardened, Hebrews 3:8,13.

God can throw people out, Matthew 22:13, blot people out, Exodus 32:32-33, remove your lampstand, Revelation 2:5, sign you a place with unbelievers, Luke 12:46, and cut you off, Romans 11:19-21. We can become defiled, Hebrews 12:15. Our lamps can burn out, Matthew 25:8. We can cause ourselves to have to have Christ formed in us again, Galatians 4:19.

We are told how to remain in Jesus, John 6:56, and if we do Jesus will remain in us, John 15:4. Jesus tells us of the good if we remain in him, John 15:5, and of the bad when we do not, John 15:6. Jesus exhorts us to remain in him, John 15:9, 10, Acts 14:22, and 1 John 2:24.

musterion

He says that it is only His obedience and righteousness that saves.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Any that rely on the obedience and righteousness of themselves (as you do, GT) is relying on the wrong one.

She doesn't want His obedience because she doesn't think she needs it. Hers is plenty good enough, thank you very much.

musterion

Faith is a condition of salvation, and remains a condition of salvation.

Not for the Body of Christ, whose members have been JUSTIFIED (past tense).

Once one has been justified, he cannot be unjustified. It's a permanent done deal...through faith, yes, but faith in the work that was done in Him and by Him. The work was done...upon faith in the saving Gospel, forgiveness and justification are likewise done.

DAN P

I don't avoid any scripture.

I explain all the time how to be saved.

Get Jesus' teachings and obey them. That is how.

Hi and in 1 Tim Paul says that he is the PROTO / FIRST !!

And verse 16 Paul says he is , for a PATTERN OF THE ONES coming to believe on Him unto everlasting life !!

What is your PATTERN , as Paul says his is the PATTERN ?

You KEEP avoiding as to what your PATTERN of salvation is ??

Give at least some verses How you were saved or is your memory gone ??

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and in 1 Tim Paul says that he is the PROTO / FIRST !!

And verse 16 Paul says he is , for a PATTERN OF THE ONES coming to believe on Him unto everlasting life !!

What is your PATTERN , as Paul says his is the PATTERN ?

You KEEP avoiding as to what your PATTERN of salvation is ??

Give at least some verses How you were saved or is your memory gone ??

dan p

Paul says that he obeys Jesus.

Paul says that we are to obey Jesus to be saved.

I have given you the scriptures where Paul says to have faith in Jesus and repent of sins.

I have given you scriptures where Jesus says to believe in him and repent of your sins.

Jesus tells us what kind of heart one must have to get saved.

A humble heart that fears God and does what is right and repents of sins and forgives others. One that puts God before everything and everyone. A heart that does not give up, give out, or give in. He says to call on him to save you, to ask and you will receive.

DAN P

Paul says that he obeys Jesus.

Paul says that we are to obey Jesus to be saved.

I have given you the scriptures where Paul says to have faith in Jesus and repent of sins.

I have given you scriptures where Jesus says to believe in him and repent of your sins.

Jesus tells us what kind of heart one must have to get saved.

A humble heart that fears God and does what is right and repents of sins and forgives others. One that puts God before everything and everyone. A heart that does not give up, give out, or give in. He says to call on him to save you, to ask and you will receive.

Hi and never adressed how you were saved and your Gal 5:4 , and never quoted it right , where it says they FELL FROM GRACE !!

What does it mean and you do not know , do you ??

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and never adressed how you were saved and your Gal 5:4 , and never quoted it right , where it says they FELL FROM GRACE !!

What does it mean and you do not know , do you ??

dan p

They were Galatians and they were saved.

They were saved but then Judaizers came and talked them into doing purification works, such as get circumcised and observe special days, etc.

Galatians 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Paul said that he had to form Christ in them all over again.

That means they had to be saved again.

Galatians 4:19 My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you,

andyc

Not for the Body of Christ, whose members have been JUSTIFIED (past tense).

Once one has been justified, he cannot be unjustified. It's a permanent done deal...through faith, yes, but faith in the work that was done in Him and by Him. The work was done...upon faith in the saving Gospel, forgiveness and justification are likewise done.

None of you really believe this. It's just meant to give you a sense of certainty because you have such little faith in yourselves.
As I've said multiple times here, if any of you started trashing mid acts dispenationalism, the others would reject you as ever being saved in the first place. So whatever faith you profess to have, would be rejected by your buddies now if you rejected the faith.
In such a situation, the person rejecting the faith wouldn't care. All your OSAS nonsense is designed to do is give you an assurance that, if for some reason you rejected God, and everyone else rejected you, God would still keep hold of you because he's supposedly struck deal that even he is powerless to revoke.

It's complete rhubarb, and you all know it really.

Danoh

None of you really believe this. It's just meant to give you a sense of certainty because you have such little faith in yourselves.
As I've said multiple times here, if any of you started trashing mid acts dispenationalism, the others would reject you as ever being saved in the first place. So whatever faith you profess to have, would be rejected by your buddies now if you rejected the faith.
In such a situation, the person rejecting the faith wouldn't care. All your OSAS nonsense is designed to do is give you an assurance that, if for some reason you rejected God, and everyone else rejected you, God would still keep hold of you because he's supposedly struck deal that even he is powerless to revoke.

It's complete rhubarb, and you all know it really.

Thus far, two of them have said to me to "get saved."

One, because I have posted on various of the many errors of theirs not held by most within the actual Acts 9 Position (aka Mid-Acts or MAD).

Two, even more so because I have often pointed out their duplicity in their insistence on the gospel of the GRACE of God in their ever grace-LESS, in fact; disgraceful manner towards anyone who disagrees with them.

Still, Andy, you are wrong in your one more instance of your usual 2 + 2 = 5.

For you cannot get around the following, crystal clear obvious...

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

That these so called "MADs" haven't much of a clue as to the purpose of the "grace" within "the gospel of the grace of God" beyond its obvious eternal security, is obvious.

As obvious as the ever obvious fact that you, Andy, never lay out a Scriptural basis for your assertions, but merely post your own notions and readings into one thing, or another, as with your above nonsense once more.

One ought to call a thing out.

But first, one ought to have a solid Scriptural basis for it that one can lay out to others.

Isaiah 8:19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Second, one's own fool notions have no place in such things, for again, the Scripture is to be one's basis...

Luke 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Third, calling a thing out is one thing, but spitting on others for holding a different view, or worse; for what just might be an evidence that such have somehow ended up ensnared in a deception, if not a falsehood - spitting on such is anything but "the gospel of the GRACE of God."

On this third point, some so called "MADs" on here have ended up so upside down in their views, that to practice the following towards anyone one considers off and or deceived, is perceived by said so called "MADs" as the mark of - "Ahg! "Run for the hills - its a Liberal!"

Never mind "following Paul" as to his...

2 Timothy 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Thank God then, for the eternal security of Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

DAN P

They were Galatians and they were saved.

They were saved but then Judaizers came and talked them into doing purification works, such as get circumcised and observe special days, etc.

Galatians 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Paul said that he had to form Christ in them all over again.

That means they had to be saved again.

Galatians 4:19 My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you,

Hi and just what says that anyone can be saved TWICE or a 100 TIMES ??

In Gal 3:28 the Greek word ARE / ESTE is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and the Present tense all saved people are ALWAYS " in Christ " FOREVER !!

So , what verses do you use to prove a person can be saved TWICE especially in light of Heb 6:6 That if a Jew falls away , to RENEW THEM AGAIN TO REPENTANCE !!

dan p

jsanford108

Let us use a hypothetical (knowing that at some point all analogies fall apart).

A man commits murder. He kills three people; premeditated. Right before he goes before the judge, he realizes the gravity of his situation. He tells the judge "I know I was wrong, and am dreadfully sorry. I know that the law is just and also merciful. Please forgive me." Does the man deserve to be released with no punishment?

Let us go on and say that he is immediately released. A few years later, the man robs and mortally wounds a person. When he goes back before the judge, he says "remember how that one time I said I was sorry. Please, have mercy on me." Is the man once again forgiven?

DAN P

Let us use a hypothetical (knowing that at some point all analogies fall apart).

A man commits murder. He kills three people; premeditated. Right before he goes before the judge, he realizes the gravity of his situation. He tells the judge "I know I was wrong, and am dreadfully sorry. I know that the law is just and also merciful. Please forgive me." Does the man deserve to be released with no punishment?

Let us go on and say that he is immediately released. A few years later, the man robs and mortally wounds a person. When he goes back before the judge, he says "remember how that one time I said I was sorry. Please, have mercy on me." Is the man once again forgiven?

Hi and Heb 6:6 is not a Analogy nor a Hypothetical !!

It means , if they fall away , to RENEW them again to Repentance !!

Are you having a problem with God's word ??

The reason of no Repentance is because they are crucifying to them selves the Son of God AFRESH and put Him to open SHAME !!

There are many groups that are doing this today !!

dan p

jsanford108

Hi and Heb 6:6 is not a Analogy nor a Hypothetical !!

It means , if they fall away , to RENEW them again to Repentance !!

Are you having a problem with God's word ??

The reason of no Repentance is because they are crucifying to them selves the Son of God AFRESH and put Him to open SHAME !!

There are many groups that are doing this today !!

dan p

You didn't answer the questions posed.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL