ECT Once Saved, Always Saved

God's Truth

Peter, when he said he would stop Christ going to the cross.

Peter, when Paul rebuked him to his face for his hypocrisy.

You know, Peter, your alleged first pope.

Peter had to be reinstated.

Peter had much fear of physical torture and death.

Why do you judge Peter so harshly?

Jesus loved him and taught him truth, but you bring him up as a disobedient man. How can you play it both ways? You say Jesus taught a different gospel where people had to obey, but then you bring up Peter as one who did not.

God's Truth

That is THE one truth preached on TOL more hated than any other, I reckon. Takes everything away from the workers that they're priding themselves into heaven with. Take away works from Pops, L.A., Andy, GT, and what would they have to post/boast about? Nothing.

Obedience of faith means you have to have faith and obedience.

DAN P

What sins are you holding onto?

PAUL SAYS TO work out your salvation and to train yourself.

What about that?

Hi and how arw you working out your salvation !!

First have to HAVE SALVATION to work it out !!

Wonder why you are using Paul WHEN you really quote Jesus earthly moinstry , mostly !!

There is only one Greek verb in Phil 2:12 and it is WORKOUT / KATERGAZOMAI wjich is in the PRESENT TENSE which places the context in DISPENSATIONALISM and NOT under the 12 apostles !!

How did you acquire with a step by step verses ?

Can you ??

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and how arw you working out your salvation !!

First have to HAVE SALVATION to work it out !!

Wonder why you are using Paul WHEN you really quote Jesus earthly moinstry , mostly !!

There is only one Greek verb in Phil 2:12 and it is WORKOUT / KATERGAZOMAI wjich is in the PRESENT TENSE which places the context in DISPENSATIONALISM and NOT under the 12 apostles !!

How did you acquire with a step by step verses ?

Can you ??

dan p

I am not sure what you are saying.

I mostly quote Paul here on this site because many here say they only have to do what Paul says.

However, Paul says to works out your salvation with trembling and fear; and he also says to train yourself.

Do you know those scriptures?

Would you like me to get them for you?

God's Truth

Paul says that people put more effort into their exercises for their body, as when they prepare for a fight, a boxing match, or for a race.

We have to put more into stopping sin, as if we are in a race, because we are.

Except the crown is eternal life, and all who run the race wins.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is THE one truth preached on TOL more hated than any other, I reckon. Takes everything away from the workers that they're priding themselves into heaven with. Take away works from Pops, L.A., Andy, GT, and what would they have to post/boast about? Nothing.
So true.
They fight grace at every turn.

God's Truth

So true.
They fight grace at every turn.

Grace is that a priest doesn't have to sacrifice animals every day.

Grace is that I am the temple and don't have to do an external washing and eat a special diet to be near God.

You think grace is that I don't have to obey nothing.

What utter nonsense.

Paul says no works as in no purifying works the people used to have to do on their own, just to go the temple to be near God's Spirit.

God's Truth

Everyone includes all in the Bible.
The only one's righteousness and obedience that could save was that of Christ, and none of ours.
Rom 5:18-19

Forget it then, since you pretend not to understand what I am saying.

King Saul didn't obey, so what happened to him?

Cain didn't obey, so what happened to him?

DAN P

I am not sure what you are saying.

I mostly quote Paul here on this site because many here say they only have to do what Paul says.

However, Paul says to works out your salvation with trembling and fear; and he also says to train yourself.

Do you know those scriptures?

Would you like me to get them for you?

Hi and I am the LEAST complicated , that posts , what part DON'T you understand ??

dan p

God's Truth

Grace is unmerited favor.

Do you even have a scripture that says exactly that?

That sounds like something a false teacher says.

We don't have to work at cleaning ourselves the way the Jews used to have to do.

That is grace.

It does not mean God saves people just for saying they believe that they believe.

We have to believe what Jesus SAYS.

Jesus is the words of God and what does he say?

Jesus says to believe in him and his words.

Jesus says to repent or perish.

He says to forgive to be forgiven.

He says to humble yourself.

God's Truth

Hi and I am the LEAST complicated , that posts , what part DON'T you understand ??

dan p

So what do you have against obeying Jesus to be saved and then continuing in obedience?

Paul preaches it too.

Paul wouldn't have been saved if he too did not do it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you even have a scripture that says exactly that?

That sounds like something a false teacher says.

We don't have to work at cleaning ourselves the way the Jews used to have to do.

That is grace.

It does not mean God saves people just for saying they believe that they believe.

We have to believe what Jesus SAYS.

Jesus is the words of God and what does he say?

Jesus says to believe in him and his words.

Jesus says to repent or perish.

He says to forgive to be forgiven.

He says to humble yourself.
He says that it is only His obedience and righteousness that saves.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Any that rely on the obedience and righteousness of themselves (as you do, GT) is relying on the wrong one.

DAN P

So what do you have against obeying Jesus to be saved and then continuing in obedience?

Paul preaches it too.

Paul wouldn't have been saved if he too did not do it.

Hi and I asked you HOW IS SALVATION ACQUIRED ??

Why don't you know OR reply how you were saved ??

What is this the problem ??

I have 5 verse that EXPLAIN what you are avoiding how all can be saved , why can't YOU ??

dan p

God's Truth

He says that it is only His obedience and righteousness that saves.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Any that rely on the obedience and righteousness of themselves (as you do, GT) is relying on the wrong one.

Obeying Jesus' words are not doing it without him.

Jesus says to obey his words for they are Spirit and full of life.

Paul does not preach against obeying Jesus.

Paul preaches that no one has to do the purification works of the law anymore.

Jesus obeyed and that is why he remains in HIS FATHER's love.

Jesus obeyed and that is why we have someone TO OBEY.