Offensive (?) video

Offensive (?) video

• Yes (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am offended by everything (no need to explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrDante

Nope. You're imagining things.

Perhaps you and I have different definitions of "bashing."
Care to offer one?

Gay bashing is verbal or physical abuse against a homosexual person or homosexuals as a group. Bashing may be a specific incident or a systemic long lasting activity.
Non-physical bashing might use sexual slurs, expletives, intimidation, and threatened or actual violence. It also might take place in a political forum and include one or more common anti-gay slogans. Like the false claim that homosexuasl "recuit" children.
"But they're definitely not trying to indoctrinate children."
For example.

glassjester

Gay bashing is verbal or physical abuse against a homosexual person or homosexuals as a group. Bashing may be a specific incident or a systemic long lasting activity.
Non-physical bashing might use sexual slurs, expletives, intimidation, and threatened or actual violence. It also might take place in a political forum and include one or more common anti-gay slogans. Like the false claim that homosexuasl "recuit" children.
"But they're definitely not trying to indoctrinate children."
For example.

Some issues here:

1. It is evident by the misspellings that you added the part about "homosexuasl" "recuiting" children. That is not a standard or agreed-upon definition, but your own invention.

2. I never said homosexuals recruit children.

In fact, I wasn't even referring to homosexuals, and I didn't say "recruit" at all.

You missed two birds with one stone!

You have some options. You could admit your error and apologize. Or, since you are "tripping over" quotes of me bashing homosexuals, you could easily provide another example.

MrDante

Some issues here:

1. It is evident by the misspellings that you added the part about "homosexuasl" "recuiting" children. That is not a standard or agreed-upon definition, but your own invention.

2. I never said homosexuals recruit children.

In fact, I wasn't even referring to homosexuals, and I didn't say "recruit" at all.

You missed two birds with one stone!

You have some options. You could admit your error and apologize. Or, since you are "tripping over" quotes of me bashing homosexuals, you could easily provide another example.

What ever helps you sleep at night