Obama's solution to muslims murdering Americans? Disarm the victims

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Rusha, you're darn tooting' I'm serious ! I was NOT making a joke at all . If you are opposed to women having abortions yet support the NRA, which has enabled the killing of so many BORN children, you are a hypocrite of the worst and most despicable kind !

You're funny....I like you. :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wouldn't put it in those terms but on this subject you're a zealot, so there's zero point discussing it.

It's zealotry to state that the purpose and result of every abortion ends with a dead baby?

Granite

Hall of Fame
It's zealotry to state that the purpose and result of every abortion ends with a dead baby?

When it comes to this issue, you're a zealot. And if I wanted that kind of exchange I'd take my pick of the TOL amen corner's litter, but I have no interest wasting my time with that discussion.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When it comes to this issue, you're a zealot. And if I wanted that kind of exchange I'd take my pick of the TOL amen corner's litter, but I have no interest wasting my time with that discussion.

That is simply because there is no valid argument supporting abortion ... so yes, you shouldn't waste your time pretending there is ...

Granite

Hall of Fame
That is simply because there is no valid argument supporting abortion ... so yes, you shouldn't waste your time pretending there is ...

If you're going to sidetrack this thread knock yourself out but it's annoying to have a perfectly good conversation disrupted with this predictable one-minded claptrap.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
McVeigh claimed to reject his upbringing (it wasn't the way of the Lord) and claimed to be agnostic.....moving past that part he is a leftist. He also claims to be libertarian to an extent, just like rusha. :rollyoureyesnow:

:plain: His UPBRINGING. Your own words.

I have never claimed to be a libertarian nor have I ever created a thread that advocates "just nuke em all".

Granite

Hall of Fame
:plain: His UPBRINGING. Your own words.

I have never claimed to be a libertarian nor have I ever created a thread that advocates "just nuke em all".

It's a total joke to make McVeigh any kind of "leftist," a label he would have detested (but probably not laughed off; wasn't that kind of a guy).

As I already mentioned, McVeigh's own words--which anticipate so much of the Tea Party's rhetoric--just show he was well ahead of the curve.