Obama Implicated in the Witch Hunt

Arthur Brain

It amazes me how ignorant you are about the application for the FISA warrant by those in Obama's FBI.

According to a memo from Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee in February 2018 about the Page warrant, "McCabe testified before the Committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court] without the Steele dossier information."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/in...rant-for-trump-aide-without-dossier-testimony

I heard that reported many times but you close your ears to the truth because the only thing you care about is defending the traitors of the USA.

Ah, "Fox News", the veritable bastion of unbiased and integrative reporting...

:plain:

Arthur Brain

Fox News has been "all in" for Trump since he was elected. This, even after watching Rudy Giuliani melt down before their very eyes!

Not that it stopped the man baby in office from throwing tantrums on Twitter when they "dared" to criticize him at times and that he needed a new media outlet. Giuliani? Just...well...

Jerry Shugart

I quoted the extra sentence. Now, what is the big deal about it?

So you admit that even though you said that you quoted Clapper's full quote it really wasn't his full quote.

I just want to let anyone reading this thread that anything that you say cannot be trusted as being true.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So you admit that even though you said that you quoted Clapper's full quote it really wasn't his full quote.

I just want to let anyone reading this thread that anything that you say cannot be trusted as being true.

Oh, great. Congratulations are in order for you.

Now perhaps you can tell us the grand significance of that extra sentence for you?

Tell us everything about how it vindicates Trump and throws Obama under the bus, will you?

Arthur Brain

Your opening post couldn't be trusted at face value. It's a bit rich to be throwing around accusations of lies when you didn't even check your source properly.

:plain:

Jerry Shugart

Ah, "Fox News", the veritable bastion of unbiased and integrative reporting...

You won't believe any publication if it doesn't match your preconceived ideas. From the Washington Examiner :

Rep. Devin Nunes wrote the following:

1) The "dossier" compiled by Christopher Steele (Steele dossier) on behalf of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign formed an essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. Steele was a longtime FBI source who was paid over $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign, via the law firm Perkins Coie and research firm Fusion GPS, to obtain derogatory information on Donald Trump's ties to Russia.

Then reporter Byron York said the following:

" That is accurate. When the Nunes memo was released, there was controversy over its assertion that the dossier formed an "essential" part of the Page FISA application. But Senate Judiciary Committee staff, who reviewed the FISA application separately from the House, concluded that the dossier allegations made up the "bulk" of the application. Even a Washington Post article Sunday purporting to debunk the Nunes memo in light of the FISA application conceded that the dossier played "a prominent role" in the FISA application. Finally, the Nunes memo's assertion, noted below, that former FBI number-two Andrew McCabe agreed that "no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information," was not challenged by Democrats when the Nunes memo was made public."

Jerry Shugart

Your opening post couldn't be trusted at face value. It's a bit rich to be throwing around accusations of lies when you didn't even check your source properly.

I am the person who quoted Clapper correctly. Your buddy who tries to defend the traitors of the USA didn't.

Arthur Brain

You won't believe any publication if it doesn't match your preconceived ideas. From the Washington Examiner :

Rep. Devin Nunes wrote the following:

1) The "dossier" compiled by Christopher Steele (Steele dossier) on behalf of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign formed an essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. Steele was a longtime FBI source who was paid over $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign, via the law firm Perkins Coie and research firm Fusion GPS, to obtain derogatory information on Donald Trump's ties to Russia.

Then reporter Byron York said the following:

I know better than to give "Fox News" any airtime at all or any other blatantly biased media.

Arthur Brain

I am the person who quoted Clapper correctly. Your buddy who tries to defend the traitors of the USA didn't.

No, you didn't. Your original source has been debunked and your obvious anger at it being so is more than apparent. Are you one of the "Trump can do no wrong" crowd?

Jerry Shugart

Tell us everything about how it vindicates Trump and throws Obama under the bus, will you?

Please cease from saying things which are false. I never said that Clapper's words which I quoted vindicate Trump. All you prove over and over again is that you will say anything, no matter if it is truthful or not.

Clapper said that "It's kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president."

According to Clapper the things for which he is now being investigated are the same things which he was told to do by Obama.

If they find Clapper "guilty" of those things then is not Obama guilty also since he told Clapper to do those things?

Clapper will indeed be found guilty so he and Obama are partners in crime.

Jerry Shugart

No, you didn't. Your original source has been debunked and your obvious anger at it being so is more than apparent. Are you one of the "Trump can do no wrong" crowd?

I am not angry but instead I am gleeful because I am exposing all the false things which are being said by those who are doing their best to defend the traitors of the USA.

Jerry Shugart

I know better than to give "Fox News" any airtime at all or any other blatantly biased media.

I would guess that you prefer the Networks which reported as truth, for two years, that Trump colluded with the Russians. The Mueller report must have devastated you.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

You're the one who quoted from ZeroHedge in the OP:

Dr. Craig Pirrong, Professor of Finance at the University of Houston, stated: "I have frequently written that Zero Hedge has the MO of a Soviet agitprop operation, that it reliably peddles Russian propaganda: my first post on this, almost exactly three years ago, noted the parallels between Zero Hedge and Russia Today."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

Arthur Brain

I am not angry but instead I am gleeful because I am exposing all the false things which are being said by those who are doing their best to defend the traitors of the USA.

I'm not trying to defend Trump so...

I would guess that you prefer the Networks which reported as truth, for two years, that Trump colluded with the Russians. The Mueller report must have devastated you.

Like "ZeroHedge"? You do realize that the Mueller report has far from exonerated Trump, right?

:dizzy:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
As you learned, most of the information in the Steele Dossier has since been confirmed, but as you also know, that was not the reason that the investigation began. It was the admission of a Trump staffer, while drinking with an Australian diplomat, that got it started.

The Steele Dossier reported of a widespread conspiracy of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Well, let's take a look...

Here are the summaries from Steele's memos one by one.

June 20, 2016
1) Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting Trump for five years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits in western alliance.
2) So far Trump has declined sweetener real estate business deals offered him in Russia in order to further Kremlin’s cultivation of him. However, he and his inner circle have a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other rivals.
3) Former Top Russian Intelligence officer claims FSB has compromised TRUMP through his activities in MOSCOW sufficiently to blackmail him. According to several knowledgeable sources, his conduct in Moscow included several perverted acts which have been arranged and monitored by FSB.
4) A dossier of compromising material has been collected on Hillary Clinton, has been collated by Russian intelligence services over many years, and mostly comprises bugged conversations she had on various visits to Russia rather than compromising conduct. The dossier is controlled by Russian spokesman PESKOV, directly on PUTIN’s orders. However it has not yet been distributed abroad including to Trump, Russian intentions for deployment are unclear.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...confirmed-from-the-Christopher-Steele-dossier

So no, you're wrong. Sorry. Number 3 remains to be determined. The others are confirmed.

You are pathetic because you can't distinguish between truth and fantasy

One of us seems to have trouble with that, um?

Jerry Shugart

You differ little from Adam Achiff who said that the evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians was in plain sight.

But the Mueller investigation was unable to find any evidence whatsoever that Trump colluded with the Russians.

All I heard from people like you was telling me to just wait until Mueller revealed that Trump colluded with Russia and then Mueller came up with nothing. ZILTZ. ZERO!

You are so delusional you that think that you have evidence which Mueller couldn't find.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:

Here are the summaries from Steele's memos one by one.

June 20, 2016
1) Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting Trump for five years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits in western alliance.
2) So far Trump has declined sweetener real estate business deals offered him in Russia in order to further Kremlin’s cultivation of him. However, he and his inner circle have a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other rivals.
3) Former Top Russian Intelligence officer claims FSB has compromised TRUMP through his activities in MOSCOW sufficiently to blackmail him. According to several knowledgeable sources, his conduct in Moscow included several perverted acts which have been arranged and monitored by FSB.
4) A dossier of compromising material has been collected on Hillary Clinton, has been collated by Russian intelligence services over many years, and mostly comprises bugged conversations she had on various visits to Russia rather than compromising conduct. The dossier is controlled by Russian spokesman PESKOV, directly on PUTIN’s orders. However it has not yet been distributed abroad including to Trump, Russian intentions for deployment are unclear.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...Steele-dossier

So no, you're wrong. Sorry. Number 3 remains to be determined. The others are confirmed.

You differ little from Adam Achiff who said that the evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians was in plain sight.

Except, of course, I didn't say that. Nor does the dossier.

All I heard from people like you was telling me to just wait until Mueller revealed that Trump colluded with Russia and then Mueller came up with nothing.

Except several well-documented cases where Trump attempted to obstruct the investigation. Each of those is a felony. He can't be indicted until he leaves office, of course.

No point in denying the fact.