NYU professor curses NYPD cops for not beating the hell out of right wing guest speak

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Okay, that was easy. Look, he's not going to tackle the substantive and it's even money he'll keep posting little nothings so that's it for me unless someone wants to actually talk about the issue.

:cheers:

Arthur Brain

Boy Art, you must be hitting the pink Chablis a bit harder tonight than usual, as the article that Climate Sanity posted was about Focus on the Family (FOTC), not the Family Research Council.

To add insult to injury, Dr. Paul Cameron is the founder of the Family Research Institute, Tony Perkins runs the Family Research Council.

Back to LGBTQ training school for you.

If you actually read the article you'd notice that the FRC is indeed referenced but then you never were one for reading your own sources properly let alone anyone else's...

My mistake on the latter although having checked it out it might just as well have been. It's practically a dupe. Propaganda spreading nutball far right lunacy abounds. Call it the FRC's little sister...

Arthur Brain

Okay, that was easy. Look, he's not going to tackle the substantive and it's even money he'll keep posting little nothings so that's it for me unless someone wants to actually talk about the issue.

Did you honestly expect anything else? You'll have made his obsessive troll day just by acknowledging him in response...

:eek:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
To add insult to injury, Dr. Paul Cameron is the founder of the Family Research Institute, Tony Perkins runs the Family Research Council.

My mistake on the latter although having checked it out it might just as well have been. It's practically a dupe. Propaganda spreading nutball far right lunacy abounds. Call it the FRC's little sister...

Here's an easy way for you to remember the difference between the Family Research Council and the Family Research Institute:

A homosexual activist attempted to murder the staff of the Family Research Council a few years back, hence wanting to share the LGBTQ culture of death with a pro family organization.

The Family Research Institute supplies information such as showing that if homosexuals don't repent, they'll most likely die somewhere around their 44th birthday (give or take a few years, depending on how their AIDS/HAART medication is working).

Arthur Brain

Here's an easy way for you to remember the difference between the Family Research Council and the Family Research Institute:

Gosh, thanks!

:cloud9:

A homosexual activist attempted to murder the staff of the Family Research Council a few years back, hence wanting to share the LGBTQ culture of death with a pro family organization.

That's not telling the difference between the two, that's highlighting the actions of some violent nutcase which I condemn. As loony as both outfits are there's no justification for that.

The Family Research Institute supplies information such as showing that if homosexuals don't repent, they'll most likely die somewhere around their 44th birthday (give or take a few years, depending on how their AIDS/HAART medication is working).

Nah, it spreads misinformation and propaganda just like the FRC. You're starting to sound so like a closet case again dude, you should really get a handle on that type of bizarre behaviour...

:AMR:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Did you honestly expect anything else? You'll have made his obsessive troll day just by acknowledging him in response...

:eek:
I know, I know, but enough time goes by and the optimist in me takes over. I use the window and...nope, same ol obsessive crap with literally nothing substantive supporting it. Okay, optimism curtailed. Back to enjoying the ignore function. :D

On the plus side, it did provide an opportunity to let people who actually care about the issue understand what the Fighting Words Doctrine is and isn't.

Arthur Brain

I know, I know, but enough time goes by and the optimist in me takes over. I use the window and...nope, same ol obsessive crap with literally nothing substantive supporting it. Okay, optimism curtailed. Back to enjoying the ignore function. :D

On the plus side, it did provide an opportunity to let people who actually care about the issue understand what the Fighting Words Doctrine is and isn't.

The latter was worth it then.