ECT Notes on D'ism this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

Absolutely. Why not have one or two threads to refute D'ism? Why a new thread or three, everyday, day after day? If STP and RD didn't respond, he would have nobody to talk to. IP is being driven by demons.

Yes, he has over 50 threads to discuss the evils of "D'ism", yet he has 90% of dispensationalists on ignore.
I think something is wrong with IP.

Interplanner

Absolutely. Why not have one or two threads to refute D'ism? Why a new thread or three, everyday, day after day? If STP and RD didn't respond, he would have nobody to talk to. IP is being driven by demons.

The reason is there are so many aspects to it. When a person like Chafer says 'you need us to fix the Bible because it is a set of confusing messages' that is not an easy detangle. I thought attacking 2P2P would solve it, but people still don't see it.

I believe it is a cult.

I have listed passages or doctrinal points to show where it is systematically mistaken, and the response is cartoons and inside jokes, although occasionally there is the flat denial of what the text is saying, for ex., Acts 2:30-31. To which is the follow up that they are the masters of the plain meaning of the text, or that the KJV and the Holy Spirit is all a person needs.

It doesn't 'sound' like the NT, because the apostles sound like the core NT theology list I created.

Anyone seeking to chat rather than post here is welcome to write me at interplanner122@gmail.com.

Interplanner

PJ,
another reason I start new threads is sensing that the battle is, for ex., on Amos 9 and Acts 15. I just went through 10 pages of thread titles, thinking there must already be a thread just on that issue and there is not. I'll give you a break this time, but I have on my desk a list of 10 passages on which D'ists are unreliable and territorial--they knew that if they 'give in' to the normal meaning of the passage it is over for D'ism.

The fact that there are 10, not 2, shows that Chafer 'fixed' several passages so that people would 'need' D'ism, elucidating new meanings that reinforce his fix. Quite a guy, and a founder of D'ism at Dallas.

Anyone seeking to chat rather than post here is welcome to write me at interplanner122@gmail.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.