ECT Notes on D'ism this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

D'ism presses so much onto the Bible that is not there, it makes me puke.

The four core doctrines of the apostles say so much about all these things that your club is pretty much speechless and evasive. They are exactly at its word. And each time (maybe not on #1 God was in Christ) there is this huge uproar about some kind of reading disorder!

There is nothing worse in the interpretive world than listening to D'ists handle Amos 9 in Acts 15. They bend over upsidedownover to make it meaningless--I mean to make the ACTUAL COUNCIL SITUATION meaningless, not just Amos 9. The apostles found a solution and said it was in Amos and said it was known to be coming for long ages. That is taking Amos at his word.

:chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

There is nothing worse in the interpretive world than listening to D'ists handle Amos 9 in Acts 15. They bend over upsidedownover to make it meaningless--I mean to make the ACTUAL COUNCIL SITUATION meaningless, not just Amos 9. The apostles found a solution and said it was in Amos and said it was known to be coming for long ages. That is taking Amos at his word.

Being such a learned man (allegedly), it's amazing to me that you can misunderstand Acts 15 and Amos 9.
It's very simple.

SaulToPaul 2

You do have a point there, Squeaky always quoted scripture, not that it was often relevant, but he did not make it up. IP can learn from him :idunno:

At least what Squeaky believes he claims to get from the scripture. I can at least respect that.
IP has nothing but disdain for scripture.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
At least what Squeaky believes he claims to get from the scripture. I can at least respect that.
IP has nothing but disdain for scripture.

Squeaky is a bit left on the bell curve, yet he knows scripture will stand alone as truth. IP makes what scripture is, into something else he believes it should be.

The only reason to start threads over and over on the same topic is to receive attention. Otherwise it would be the less rational impulse, rather than reason, him being driven by demons.:devil:

Interplanner

Squeaky is a bit left on the bell curve, yet he knows scripture will stand alone as truth. IP makes what scripture is, into something else he believes it should be.

The only reason to start threads over and over on the same topic is to receive attention. Otherwise it would be the less rational impulse, rather than reason, him being driven by demons.:devil:

No one who has disdain for scripture bothers to know this much, find this much unity, find this much organization. Proving once again how clumsy STP is at anything in this arena; whether scripture or language or character judgement.

Interplanner

D'ism presses so much onto the Bible that is not there, it makes me puke.

The four core doctrines of the apostles say so much about all these things that your club is pretty much speechless and evasive. They are exactly at its word. And each time (maybe not on #1 God was in Christ) there is this huge uproar about some kind of reading disorder!

I did read one of STP's posts. STP is taking the D'ist view of the Bible and trying to make sure it comes through the council.

The text is saying the Gentile's faith was always known in the past and that the raised fallen tent is a picture what's going on. That's how they welcomed them. What STP does fails to enter into the heat of the debate and discussion and fails to appreciate the solution. He wants his theology and his precious 3 part restored land to survive.

The raised fallen tent is those in Christ. It is a beautiful conclusion to israel's history for it to be called that. Or you might say to the history of the temple. It's a living moving tabernacle again! The believers who are coming to faith who are Gentile background is the goal toward which Israel was supposed to be moving! It was happening! it was a divine 'order' in God's kingdom--Rom 16:26, the 'entagma'. there was no stopping it! The Christian faith is triumphantly true again because nothing could stop the Gentile believers entry which was no longer a mystery.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
why are you here Ktoyou? Honestly, theology is a little bit like knowing law (legal procedure, cases, case study, precedent). You sound like you expected it to be a chat room.

You make a pest of yourself. I have to keep my eye on you.

Now watch this:

Interplanner

You make a pest of yourself. I have to keep my eye on you.

Now watch this:

I'm not here to chat. I'm here to discuss the doctrines--or defective evasions from them--listed here in the OP. Do you think you are about that topic and have a rational contribution to that?

Interplanner

Since D'ists are literalists, I though we could have some Friday Night Fun (FNF) with pests. Cockroach? Earwigs? (they are leaping into my goat's feeder these days). Sugar ants?

After all, it has to be a literal organism.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I'm not here to chat. I'm here to discuss the doctrines--or defective evasions from them--listed here in the OP. Do you think you are about that topic and have a rational contribution to that?

I believe you are here to pester the majority who are dispensation, Christian. My poof for that is you keep opening up new threads in order to get attention, negative attention. You would not wish to agree because that does not allow you to keep getting other members to respond to you.

You post lots of false doctrine just to get a response, therefore, you are doing less than chatting. You believe you hide it, but not from me, or STP and we both know what you are up to.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I believe you are here to pester the majority who are dispensation, Christian. My poof for that is you keep opening up new threads in order to get attention, negative attention. You would not wish to agree because that does not allow you to keep getting other members to respond to you.

You post lots of false doctrine just to get a response, therefore, you are doing less than chatting. You believe you hide it, but not from me, or STP and we both know what you are up to.

The majority around here teach a false gospel and Interplanner witnesses to biblical truth.

You should heed his posts and put aside your political videos . . which
do not pertain to this discussion at all.

SaulToPaul 2

I did read one of STP's posts. STP is taking the D'ist view of the Bible and trying to make sure it comes through the council.

The text is saying the Gentile's faith was always known in the past and that the raised fallen tent is a picture what's going on. That's how they welcomed them. What STP does fails to enter into the heat of the debate and discussion and fails to appreciate the solution. He wants his theology and his precious 3 part restored land to survive.

The raised fallen tent is those in Christ. It is a beautiful conclusion to israel's history for it to be called that. Or you might say to the history of the temple. It's a living moving tabernacle again! The believers who are coming to faith who are Gentile background is the goal toward which Israel was supposed to be moving! It was happening! it was a divine 'order' in God's kingdom--Rom 16:26, the 'entagma'. there was no stopping it! The Christian faith is triumphantly true again because nothing could stop the Gentile believers entry which was no longer a mystery.

Made up

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The majority around here teach a false gospel and Interplanner witnesses to biblical truth.

You should heed his posts and put aside your political videos . . which
do not pertain to this discussion at all.
You teach a false gospel and you will be rewarded (punished) for your transgressions

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Absolutely. Why not have one or two threads to refute D'ism? Why a new thread or three, everyday, day after day? If STP and RD didn't respond, he would have nobody to talk to. IP is being driven by demons.

Status
Not open for further replies.