NFL 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Not a chance, eh?:chuckle:

Well I guess that 2008 Lions squad's all by itself in infamy. Well. Very interesting state of affairs. Given the whole playoff seeding thing and on general principle I can't really say I'm too broken up about the Chiefs dropping this one.

drbrumley

town heretic said:
Look, your coach isn't the sort to let his team overlook or go in unprepared. I'd put the house on the straight up, though I could see you hedging on that line. I wouldn't.

:e4e:

Lost the house did ya?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Not a chance, eh?:chuckle:
Hey, my winning percentage is still...

Heretic2 Spread Fans of the Indianapolis Colts (Spread) 99.6
So the Chiefs can bite me. :)

I had the most likely score at 26-14, Chiefs. But that's how it goes. Oakland was a little better than usual and KC a little worse.

I hope Town feels bad for jinxing them. :mmph:
Don't worry, kmo. They can't miss making a noise in the playoffs. Cinch lock, bet your children, dance on the end of a limb. :eek:

I just like how often he uses the word "action" in his picks posts. :chuckle:
What? I'm noting how the betting is going among over a pool of more than a hundred thousand people looking at the game. :p

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And the line on the Buffalo/Jets game has taken a dip. Since it will be at a neutral site the Bills have dropped from a 4.5 favorite to a measly 2.5 over the Jests.

Granite

Hall of Fame
And the line on the Buffalo/Jets game has taken a dip. Since it will be at a neutral site the Bills have dropped from a 4.5 favorite to a measly 2.5 over the Jests.

Neutral or no I still say the Jets take this one. Although it'll be pretty pathetic if they beat a team that hasn't really been able to even practice.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Neutral or no I still say the Jets take this one. Although it'll be pretty pathetic if they beat a team that hasn't really been able to even practice.
The football gods are doing everything they can to help them out, but I'l sticking with Buffalo. I almost feel as strongly about this one as I did about Ka....ohman, this could be a bad week. :eek:

Caledvwlch

The football gods are doing everything they can to help them out, but I'l sticking with Buffalo. I almost feel as strongly about this one as I did about Ka....ohman, this could be a bad week. :eek:

And hasn't Buffalo been unable to practice? I'm not really sure how much that means to an NFL team these days, but it sounds bad.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And hasn't Buffalo been unable to practice? I'm not really sure how much that means to an NFL team these days, but it sounds bad.
No practice, away from home, Jets have everything they need to take a run at a win here. But they're the Jets, so a butt fumble is never far away.

Next year I'm thinking they'll be first in line for a certain Seminole.

Granite

Hall of Fame
If the Jets come off at a bye at a neutral site and lose to a team hobbled by a freakish snowstorm, Woody Johnson should fire Rex Ryan on the spot.

Caledvwlch

If the Jets come off at a bye at a neutral site and lose to a team hobbled by a freakish snowstorm, Woody Johnson should fire Rex Ryan on the spot.

Are you kidding? He should be able to stretch that one upset of the Steelers into a 4-year deal!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you kidding? He should be able to stretch that one upset of the Steelers into a 4-year deal!

Michael Vick has always killed the Steelers. As soon as I found out Vick was starting, I knew the Steelers were going to be in trouble.

Geno Smith was terrible. The Jets are a different team with Vick, even though Vick is past his prime.

drbrumley

Don't look now, but if the Bucs win out, they finish 8-8 and the way this division is, that may gain them the NFC South.

drbrumley

Bizarre year shaping up.

Without a doubt. This team reminds me a lot of the 1st year of Dungy. Stunk it up at the beginning of the year, but once the players bought in, started becoming very dangerous. This might be the team NO ONE wants to play near the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.