Newby here- Howdy!

F

Fireinfolding

Listen Twerp I am getting a bit tired of you tossing my name around like that.

So Fireinfolding one other thing you should know is that you must be here a week before your status becomes registered plus. I encourage you to subscribe at some level and avoid such limitations.

Be advised that IntoJoy is warped.

LOL!

An no worries here, I am a member of many forums if I really need to PM someone I could tell them to meet me at another place and do that there. I just thought here would be just as fine.

It stinks when your friends are banned from where you can go and you sort meet up in the middle somewheres and try to touch base and gotta figure out each places quirks lol

F

Fireinfolding

I never used to like it either, I was way too shy... but some of these people have a way of bringing out the worst in you, so now I couldn't possibly look worse than I already have. I've got nothing to lose at this point! :chuckle:

I agree though, some folks bring out the best in ya and others the worst, theres more of the later.

I would rather grow bacteria lol

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
And he became THE ONE to ban you, and you never forgot that "no one" huh? lol

I didn't mind. It was worth it.
I pointed out that PM Tony Blair had Dr Fruchtenbaum's book "Jesus was a Jew" on his top ten most influential books of his life. The Mod tried telling me that PM Blaire was not a theologian or seminary student to which I replied that he, the mod was just a simple nobody vs the Prime Minister. I guess the blow to his pride was deep....

JosephR

I didn't mind. It was worth it.
I pointed out that PM Tony Blair had Dr Fruchtenbaum's book "Jesus was a Jew" on his top ten most influential books of his life. The Mod tried telling me that PM Blaire was not a theologian or seminary student to which I replied that he, the mod was just a simple nobody vs the Prime Minister. I guess the blow to his pride was deep....

God doesnt make any "no bodys'..only your ego does.

F

Fireinfolding

Welp, nice meeting everyone, I came and got what I was looking for, so I'll see you all later, or on the other side (if we all make it)

God bless you!