Newby here- Howdy!

F

Fireinfolding

Sorry, didn't mean to bring a trail of critters... they tend to follow the light around, so they would have made their way to you eventually anyway.

LOL been on forums for years so I'm used to it, surely not your fault, every forum has them

:chuckle:

staind.raindrop

While we're on the topic of asking how to do things... do I have to pay in order to hide my infraction record from under my avatar?

F

Fireinfolding

Oh good grief... I'm not exactly a veteran here either... we missed the part where it says AND... gotta be here a week, sorry :sigh:

Noooo! Your kidding me LOL

Can I just pop in every other day and make it count till a week is up?

F

Fireinfolding

While we're on the topic of asking how to do things... do I have to pay in order to hide my infraction record from under my avatar?

I cant see it from my side of things, usually boards just have it visible for the poster but not others

F

Fireinfolding

Okay, heres a question, how do you see who is talking to you on a rep message? Thats not visible for me, I can only guess who is saying what

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Um...eeset is vain not me...
Listen Twerp I am getting a bit tired of you tossing my name around like that.

So Fireinfolding one other thing you should know is that you must be here a week before your status becomes registered plus. I encourage you to subscribe at some level and avoid such limitations.

Be advised that IntoJoy is warped.

F

Fireinfolding

Lol ditto... but I will pay to use the chat box and see the woodshed at this point, plus whatever else my $3 gets meh :idunno: Have you received negative reps already?

I probably will now LOL

Wow, I didnt know you had to pay to use the chatbox?

It was free over at CF but it wasn't something I would like to spend time on.

staind.raindrop

Listen Twerp I am getting a bit tired of you tossing my name around like that.

So Fireinfolding one other thing you should know is that you must be here a week before your status becomes registered plus. I encourage you to subscribe at some level and avoid such limitations.

Be advised that IntoJoy is warped.

If it isn't abundantly clear to people already, he's not the only one with problems.

staind.raindrop

I probably will now LOL

Wow, I didnt know you had to pay to use the chatbox?

It was free over at CF but it wasn't something I would like to spend time on.

I never used to like it either, I was way too shy... but some of these people have a way of bringing out the worst in you, so now I couldn't possibly look worse than I already have. I've got nothing to lose at this point! :chuckle: