Newby here- Howdy!

F

Fireinfolding

:wave:

Where are you from?

I would like to think God would be the correct answer

But I think you are after more of a geographical location, hows SC work for you?

(waves back) "somehow"

I thought I signed up here before but apparently I missed this one, but I do see a few screen names I know from other forums.

Nice to be here (I think). How is it here? Nice?

Havent lurked here too long to know, still gotta get a feel for the place.

F

Fireinfolding

Hi One eyed Jack and JosephR nice to meet cha both

staind.raindrop

I would like to think God would be the correct answer

But I think you are after more of a geographical location, hows SC work for you?

(waves back) "somehow"

I thought I signed up here before but apparently I missed this one, but I do see a few screen names I know from other forums.

Nice to be here (I think). How is it here? Nice?

Havent lurked here too long to know, still gotta get a feel for the place.

Well if no one else is gonna offer, feel free to ask me if you need help figuring out certain features. If you're in advanced reply mode, there is a 'more' link under the featured smilies on the right of the text box that you can browse thru. If you're only in the quick reply box there is a smilie drop menu under the button with the smilie face on it. Some people are nice here. ;)

Welcome! :e4e:

Edit: Oh there isn't a drop menu in quick reply... :duh:

F

Fireinfolding

Well if no one else is gonna offer, feel free to ask me if you need help figuring out certain features. If you're in advanced reply mode, there is a 'more' link under the featured smilies on the right of the text box that you can browse thru. If you're only in the quick reply box there is a smilie drop menu under the button with the smilie face on it. Some people are nice here. ;)

Welcome! :e4e:

The nerve eh?

lol

You dont say? I'll give it a spin...

:wave2:

I did it! YAH!! :banana:

This board is somewhat similar to Christianforums, I think I can get the hang of this easily enough.

Thank you staind raindrop (cute screen name)

Nice to meet chu, and thanks for being a nice person (unlike the other meanies, heh heh) just kidding guys, Im as unhelpful as yall lol

staind.raindrop

The nerve eh?

lol

This board is somewhat similar to Christianforums, I think I can get the hang of this easily enough.

Nice to meet chu, and thanks for being a nice person (unlike the other meanies, heh heh) just kidding guys, Im as unhelpful as yall lol

Lol anytime, and thanks for the compliment :eek:

Your screen name is pretty sweet too. It likely contributed to getting the fellas all tongue tied :ha:

Come on boys, pick up yer jaws and show some manners!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The nerve eh?

lol

You think TOL is like Christianforums huh? heh heh well maybe...Christianforums with crocodiles.

Welcome :) (that is not a log floating in the water....it has eyes.....)

F

Fireinfolding

You think TOL is like Christianforums huh? heh heh well maybe...Christianforums with crocodiles.

Welcome :) (that is not a log floating in the water....it has eyes.....)

Hey there Totton Linnet

Just the layout more or less, like the user CP and the blue band layout. I havent lurked here that long to know what the folks are like.

Dat a crock?:chuckle:

I play a pretty good teething ring, although not when I am edgy and I am menapausal (so maybe not right now) :chuckle:

Couldnt resist lol

F

Fireinfolding

And whoever just asked me (on a rep ) if I am Muse, no I am not. If that is someone from here or not.

Hey, how do you guys use the reps here by the way? Like how do I give reps when I am able to?

I need some instruction

Breathe

Hows it going Breathe:wave:

Going good! Got up at 6:30 this morning, at work by 8:00, worked half a day, walked for 3 hours, went to see my mom at the nursing home, came home and mowed half of our four acres (brrrrrrr, it was cold!), cooked supper, did two loads of laundry - and now I am going to bed. :)

Again, welcome! I hope you like the forum - and don't let anybody scare you off. ;)

F

Fireinfolding

Going good! Got up at 6:30 this morning, at work by 8:00, worked half a day, walked for 3 hours, went to see my mom at the nursing home, came home and mowed half of our four acres (brrrrrrr, it was cold!), cooked supper, did two loads of laundry - and now I am going to bed. :)

Again, welcome! I hope you like the forum - and don't let anybody scare you off. ;)

Well you are just one busy beaver over there arent cha? Man, I would have been in bed long before I was ever able to finish all of that lol

Thanks for the welcome. And I wont. I don't think I have ever been scared off from a forum, more like fed up (or weirded out maybe) :chuckle:

F

Fireinfolding

Hey, anyone know whats up with the PM features? Or is it a newby thing to have a full box with 2 mails in the inbox and 2 mails in the out box (Pretty much apologizing how it logs us out before out mails reach each other? rofl

Is there a way to PM with greater ease here?

staind.raindrop

Hey, anyone know whats up with the PM features? Or is it a newby thing to have a full box with 2 mails in the inbox and 2 mails in the out box (Pretty much apologizing how it logs us out before out mails reach each other? rofl

Is there a way to PM with greater ease here?

Once you have 25+ posts your max msg storage will be upgraded to 70. You could also subscribe at several different levels. Check the subscriber benefits list: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19318