Networks: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Why not? It worked for Hillary.

You know, it was really a hoot, watching Trey Gowdy, when his "investigation" of Clinton came to an end. The reporters kept asking him to sum it up and he kept dodging the questions.

Because at the end, he had to admit that there was nothing.

But Mueller?

images

glorydaz

You know, it was really a hoot, watching Trey Gowdy, when his "investigation" of Clinton came to an end. The reporters kept asking him to sum it up and he kept dodging the questions.

Because at the end, he had to admit that there was nothing.

But Mueller?

images

Ha....the investigation into Hillary hasn't yet begun.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Ha....the investigation into Hillary hasn't yet begun.

They had six years, and didn't get started?

At some point, it's time accept the real and go on.

Meantime, the republicans have declared themselves innocent, but Mueller keeps picking off perps one at a time.

And unlike the Clinton "investigation", Mueller is actually putting away criminals.

More to come...

glorydaz

They had six years, and didn't get started?

At some point, it's time accept the real and go on.

Meantime, the republicans have declared themselves innocent, but Mueller keeps picking off perps one at a time.

And unlike the Clinton "investigation", Mueller is actually putting away criminals.

More to come...

Why do you think they're working so hard to find a crime against Trump? It because the truth of their attempted Coup is about to come out for all to see. The wolves are fighting among themselves...McCabe, Rosenstein, etal. They all worked to cover up for Hillary. They were in her pocket for years. The Truth will out...maybe not in time, but it will certainly come out.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Why do you think they're working so hard to find a crime against Trump?

Because his organization was riddled with felons, I suppose. The thinking is, "where there's flames, there's fire."

It because the truth of their attempted Coup is about to come out for all to see.

I've heard talk about it, but I don't think there's anyone in that bunch with the courage or intelligence to pull it off. And given the way Mattis regards that mess, I would say the military would not stand for it.

The wolves are fighting among themselves...

So are the weasels...

McCabe, Rosenstein, etal. They all worked to cover up for Hillary. They were in her pocket for years. The Truth will out...maybe not in time, but it will certainly come out.

I notice that years of investigation by a partisan and hostile House committee and tens of millions of our tax dollars came up with exactly nothing. What do you think more of that would produce? At some point, one needs to come to terms with things as they are.

On the other hand, Mueller is regularly taking down felons. Maybe Trump is in his sights, maybe not. We'll learn soon enough. Be patient.

And be glad the rule of law still prevails.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
at this point, the best the dems could hope for is to drag out the investigation for another year and a half and release damning but unsupportable reports in the weeks leading up to november 3, 2020
Which is exactly what happened to Hillary in 2016, after the Russians hacked the DNC emails and funnelled them through WikiLeaks - I hope conservative don't expect us to believe they've suddenly developed a social conscience and cry "foul!"

If I remember correctly, Trump cheered them on - "I love WikiLeaks!"

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you Catholic? Let's start there...:shut:

I can find no evidence that this is CatholicCrusader.

A I haven't seen him make ugly personal remarks that are distinctive of CC and there is no other evidence I can see from my Mod CP that he is CC. So back off.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Networks: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

Trump supporters contend that the investigations were triggered by "The Steele Report;" financed in part by Hillary Clinton!

Even if that were true, the fact remains that neither Hillary nor the Democrats, to their credit, resorting to making public the "juicier" parts of this report during the 2016 Campaign, to counter the "emails" being leaked by "WikiLeaks!"

If the situation had been reversed, we all know that this President would have no qualms about talking full political advantage of any "dirt" on his opponent, irrespective of how it came into his possession!

glorydaz

Because his organization was riddled with felons, I suppose. The thinking is, "where there's flames, there's fire."

I've heard talk about it, but I don't think there's anyone in that bunch with the courage or intelligence to pull it off. And given the way Mattis regards that mess, I would say the military would not stand for it.

So are the weasels...

I notice that years of investigation by a partisan and hostile House committee and tens of millions of our tax dollars came up with exactly nothing. What do you think more of that would produce? At some point, one needs to come to terms with things as they are.

On the other hand, Mueller is regularly taking down felons. Maybe Trump is in his sights, maybe not. We'll learn soon enough. Be patient.

And be glad the rule of law still prevails.

All one needs to do is look into the Clintons and their gang....they'll find enough felons to fill every Federal Prison for years to come. Then they can start on Congress.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
I can find no evidence that this is CatholicCrusader.

A I haven't seen him make ugly personal remarks that are distinctive of CC and there is no other evidence I can see from my Mod CP that he is CC. So back off.

Thank you. I don't think I ever ever experience an onslaught of attack like that after being on a forum for one day.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
All one needs to do is look into the Clintons and their gang....they'll find enough felons to fill every Federal Prison for years to come. Then they can start on Congress.

She wasn't called crooked Hillary for nothing. The whole Russia Collusion lie is a distraction meant to distract from the REAL crimes of the Clintons and THEIR collision and the attempted coup by their ilk in the deep state

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
She wasn't called crooked Hillary for nothing. The whole Russia Collusion lie is a distraction meant to distract from the REAL crimes of the Clintons and THEIR collision and the attempted coup by their ilk in the deep state

Your problem is evidence. Mueller is taking down one Trump underling after another, because he has evidence of their guilt. The republicans spent years and tens of millions of our tax dollars trying to find something criminal on Hillary Clinton, and failed to find anything at all.

That's the reality. You should learn to live with it.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Your problem is evidence. Mueller is taking down one Trump underling after another, because he has evidence of their guilt. The republicans spent years and tens of millions of our tax dollars trying to find something criminal on Hillary Clinton, and failed to find anything at all.

That's the reality. You should learn to live with it.

Mueller has NOTHING!! Get that in your head. NOTHING.

This whole thing is an attempted Coup, beginning with Hillary colluding with Russians to create a false dossier, to that dossier illegally used for a FISA warrant, to FBI and deep state officials colluding to cover their tracks and overthrow the president. Mueller, McCabe, and the rest should be lined up in front of a firing squad and shot fOr treason

If they get away with this, the biggest crime in American history, it will be thanks to the colossally ignorant hate filled fools who have bought in fantasy.