ECT Mystery Babylon

Epoisses

. . . .and I am NOT a preterist so apparently you are screwed up in your thinking to presume on something you shouldn't in your attempt to sort out the issues.

And I am a non-dispensational or moderate futurist. Israel is not the hero in my prophetic schema, she will morph into the villain. Hagar is still in bondage with her children to this very day.

Danoh

People like you anger me for your willful stupidity. What did Jesus have to say you wilfully ignore? Let's see:

"And as he sat on the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man lead you astray. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ; and shall lead many astray. And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that ye be not troubled: for these things must needs come to pass; but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be famines and earthquakes in divers places. But all these things are the beginning of travail.

Then shall they deliver you up unto tribulation, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all the nations for my name's sake. And then shall many stumble, and shall deliver up one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall arise, and shall lead many astray. And because iniquity shall be multiplied, the love of the many shall wax cold. But he that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a testimony unto all the nations; and then shall the end come.

When therefore ye see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let him that readeth understand), then let them that are in Judaea flee unto the mountains: let him that is on the housetop not go down to take out things that are in his house: and let him that is in the field not return back to take his cloak.

But woe unto them that are with child and to them that give suck in those days! And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on a sabbath: for then shall be great tribulation, such as hath not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days had been shortened, no flesh would have been saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."
Matthew 24:3-22 (ASV)

Mistakes that Economists and Real Estate Trends Prognosticators are forever committing, you say?? <fool> Wake up, while you are still can draw a breath. . .maybe.

Don't be so hard on yourself :chuckle:

Danoh

And I am a non-dispensational or moderate futurist. Israel is not the hero in my prophetic schema, she will morph into the villain. Hagar is still in bondage with her children to this very day.

Matthew 24:31 is a reference to - guess who?

Isaiah 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Epoisses

Matthew 24:31 is a reference to - guess who?

Isaiah 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

The great thing about being a moderate futurist is that I don't have to hide my belief in

..................................................................................................................................................................

'Spiritual Israel'

....................................................................................................................................................................

OMGoodness I actually said it!

Danoh

Absolutely true. Any return to a temple/law economy would be a rejection of Christ and his one time sacrifice for all sin for all time.

Animal sacrifices were also performed in connection with the cleansing of inanimate objects...

Did Christ die for those also?

You have failed to understand what aspect the writer of Hebrews is actually referring to, and as to whom, where, when, etc.

Also...remember what Peter said about the Gentiles' heart in Acts 15?

Remember what they neverthelesss also agreed to as to what the Gentiles were to stay away from?

Recall the purification rituals still in place as late as Acts 21?

Recall what - o never mind; do your own homework :chuckle:

Danoh

The great thing about being a moderate futurist is that I don't have to hide my belief in

..................................................................................................................................................................

'Spiritual Israel'

....................................................................................................................................................................

OMGoodness I actually said it!

Good for you; now PROPERLY identify who THEY are :chuckle:

Danoh

Be patient - Mid Acts Dispensationalism is not that far away - check YOUR mail :chuckle:

Epoisses

Good for you; now PROPERLY identify who THEY are :chuckle:

Those with circumcised hearts aka born-again Christians. Believing Jews and Gentiles were called Christians in the early church. I know that's a news flash to many.

Cross Reference

That is not even conjecture but speculation. Israel will be cleansed of entrenched iniquities and then will her righteous remnant be rescued. Need scripture?

Epoisses

Nearly all Protestants across the board believed in 'Spiritual Israel' until John Darby came along and sliced the body of Christ into two parts. There are so many verses by Paul that speak of it that it is impossible to ignore - I can list all the verses if you want? Just remember the new covenant was only for the house of Israel and Judah. No 'Spiritual Israel' means no Gentiles under the new covenant. Stupid dispys are cutting themselves off from the covenant. 'For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.' Rom. 2:28,29 Can the Gentiles have a circumcised heart......durrrrrr!!!

Cross Reference

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.' Rom. 2:28,29 Can the Gentiles have a circumcised heart......durrrrrr!!!

That is the gentile in Christ. It is spirit circumcision of didn't you know that?

Sorry, I don't know what "durrrrr!!!" means.