my thoughts re KY clerk Davis.. no bail!

republicanchick

I don't even know where to begin concerning how AWFUL this situation is with Kim Davis, the KY clerk who refused to give "marriage licenses" to gays

When i supported her yesterday, there were a couple facts i didn't have:

apparently, she not only refused to grant these same-sex "licenses" but also refused to allow her deputies to do so

Well, assuming there aren't other pertinent facts i need to know, i say that is going too far. It would seem she should allow them to make up their own minds and follow THEIR consciences to wherever it leads, as she wants done for herself.

Then again, if something is OBJECTIVELY immoral, as most people say same-sex "marriage" is, then why should we have a problem with her trying to keep her deputies from issuing the licenses?

Well, here is one of those problems that FEW ever want to talk about: objective moral TRUTH. That is one of the bigger problems in our world today, no one wants to acknowledge that there IS such a thing..

But setting that, albeit very important, problem aside for now.. Well.. We aren't talking about murdering unborn children, just issuing "licenses" to perverts so as to legitimatize their perversities..

not good, but no one is being murdered. I know... I know... I am already regretting (somewhat) saying this b/c... She is right to stand up for her beliefs. I am still behind her except for her decision to block other clerks giving these licenses.

But the absolute WORST part of this whole strange incident (no, the 2nd worst) is that she was JAILED. So until we face THAT most egregious facet of the situation... I don't even want to hear about gays and their newly given (by 5 people) "rights."

I love what Huckabee and Santorum and Cruz had to say about this situation.. Every one of them said AWESOME things.. (more on that later)

WHY is she in jail? Even worse, she was given NO BAIL!!!!!!!! (another of the facts i didn't have yesterday)

As Huckabee said, Dahmer was given bail... other murderers as well, but someone who puts her religious faith into action, HURTING NO ONE in the process (Don't want to hear it--she hurt NO ONE; the pervs could have gone to other courthouses)

She is treated like... well, what the heck is worse than a mass murderer? Well, whatever is worse than that, she is it... according to this crazy, lawless, THUG of a judge.

I'm going to leave it at that for now b/c my mind is frankly reeling... overwhelmed with the ridiculousness and evil of this situation... This judge himself should be put in jail

_

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All of the sudden you care about this?

No need for such dishonesty. I have never condoned adultery. It's rather interesting that you wouldn't agree that IF she were consistent, she would refuse to issue marriage licenses to adulterers or those having sex out of wedlock.

republicanchick

get off your sanctimonious high horse, you hypocritcal [redundancy alert] liberals

She was divorced BEFORE she became a Christian..

hypocrites

_

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
and i am sure the fornicators all told her they were such

IF her standard really matters in regards to endorsing marriages, then she WOULD have asked.

Of course your reply is *dumb*.

republicanchick said:
get off your sanctimonious high horse, you hypocritcal [redundancy alert] liberals

She was divorced BEFORE she became a Christian..

hypocrites

No comprehensive reading skills, eh? I didn't know SHE was divorced ... I was speaking of THOSE she hands out licenses too.

Careful ... your selective morality is showing ...

republicanchick

Most are going to hell (Ex 23:2, Mt 7:13).

probably b/c most follow the crowd (more/less)

sad

we need to pray for those headed for Hell...

For all intents and purposes we don't even know that..

well, maybe in so doing, we are also praying for ourselves... We would all be headed to Hell if not for Christ, and some who think they already HAVE Him... are nonetheless on their way to Hell...

none of us knows about such things... (what's beyond this world)

___

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because of her past she cannot judge rightly

The fact that she doesn't refuse to issue licenses for *other* sexually immoral couples makes her inconsistent ...

Apparently the fact that she is divorced is an issue for you and RC. You brought it up.

republicanchick

IF her standard really matters in regards to endorsing marriages, then she WOULD have asked.

dumb. That is none of anyone's business. And is speaking to issues not known (far as i can tell) But the whole world now knows that same sex "marriage" has arrived... was what the maroons were asking 4...
I didn't know SHE was divorced ... I was speaking of THOSE she hands out licenses too.

doesn't matter. I doubt she has access to that information (previous divorces of applicants) unless the couple TELL her about previous marriages/divorces...

+