My new vaccine passport

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No, it does not. Don't conflate the immune system with a piece of paper.

Because of the passport? :nono:

I think you sorely underestimate how powerful the human body's immune system is.
A vaccine passport protects in the same manner as a mask - it's comforting to the dimwitted.

chair

I think you sorely underestimate how powerful the human body's immune system is.
Those of us who understand the value of vaccines know full well the power of the human immune system.
Since it has already been shown, objectively, that I care more for people than you do, I'm thinking this paper is more the totalitarian control you crave and less good health practice.
Yep. Uh huh. "Objectively". Got it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The so-called passport is a certificate that confirms the presence of vaccination against coronavirus infection. This certificate is given to everyone who has been vaccinated against coronavirus during the pandemic. I have already been vaccinated.
Me too. Good for you for caring enough about others to get vaccinated.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Listen to truth for a change. Michael Yeadon is giving his final warning to the world. https://ncrenegade.com/a-final-warn...former-pfizer-chief-scientist-michael-yeadon/
You listen to the truth for a change:

expos4ever

You listen to the truth for a change:

It's exhausting keeping up with the lies, don't you think?

You and I (and some others) have this extra burden to bear in these discussions - having to confirm that what we are posting is, you know, grounded in reality.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It's exhausting keeping up with the lies, don't you think?

You and I (and some others) have this extra burden to bear in these discussions - having to confirm that what we are posting is, you know, grounded in reality.
Believe it or not, this forum used to be a vibrant online community up until a couple of years ago. Most have left, and of the few who remain, the majority are not the best and brightest of the bunch, to put it very mildly. We recently lost one of our better members, @chair, a poster from Israel who decided he was no longer willing to endure the stupidity that flourishes here.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Believe it or not, this forum used to be a vibrant online community up until a couple of years ago. Most have left, and of the few who remain, the majority are not the best and brightest of the bunch, to put it very mildly. We recently lost one of our better members, @chair, a poster from Israel who decided he was no longer willing to endure the stupidity that flourishes here.
Eider is also missing.

expos4ever

The interesting thing is the race to the bottom between the outright lying and the knee-to-the-groin stupidity.