My contention with Nicky boy

Lon

I think STP, like Wally, went to "state."
Wally lost that scholarship to Lumpy. We never know if Wally actually got there are not (well, maybe that's just me that doesn't know. I kinda lost touch with them after the finale). STP? I think his and Wally's dad might have gone there together.

Did you or STP know that Rutherford kid?

Letsargue

OOOOOHHHH "YES"!!!!!! -- (( ALL These ~looove~ the "Word of God" / Christ - ~more than ANYTHING" ))-- SURE ARE ~christians~~!!?? --- Just look at what they all are interested IN!!!! ---- (( NOTHING!!! )) Of God, - much Less Christ the Truth; ((( Just each Other here (( IN THE "BATTLE GROUND" )) being normal FOOLS for Their father the devil!!! -- Read it!!> : (( Matthew 7:22 KJV )) -- That's YOU - you Bunch of Phony Stupid Lying - so called "Christians", -- AND Verse (((( "23" ))))!!! -- Read who You Are and where you all are Going!! -- History, or Future???? -- Enjoy your foolish lying selves!!!

WHAT A bunch of Phony Nothings of Christ!!! -- Nothing BUT ((( "WOLVES" IN Phony bloody SHEEP Skins!! ---- (((( Doing it )))) on the (( "Wife of Christ" )) the "WALL"!! - Read IT!!!
((( Song of Solomon 8:10 KJV ))) --&-- (((( 1 Kings 16:11 KJV ))))!!!!! ((YOU ALL ))!!!

GONE!! - YOU CAN HAVE YOUR Stupid (( "PLAY" GROUND )) YOU BUNCH OF what God calls YOU, -- (( Hebrews 12:8 KJV ))!!! -- --- (( "again" ))!!

I AM Waiting for your Cursed World and Country to fall on your Foolish lying "HEAD" of your religious bodies / SATAN! - Your Father of yourselves!!!

((( --- Just Stay Where I Have PUT YOU and your ~father -- with ALL You Have GAINED!!! --- )))!!!!!!!

Paul, David -- 071114

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
OOOOOHHHH "YES"!!!!!! -- (( ALL These ~looove~ the "Word of God" / Christ - ~more than ANYTHING" ))-- SURE ARE ~christians~~!!?? --- Just look at what they all are interested IN!!!! ---- (( NOTHING!!! )) Of God, - much Less Christ the Truth; ((( Just each Other here (( IN THE "BATTLE GROUND" )) being normal FOOLS for Their father the devil!!! -- Read it!!> : (( Matthew 7:22 KJV )) -- That's YOU - you Bunch of Phony Stupid Lying - so called "Christians", -- AND Verse (((( "23" ))))!!! -- Read who You Are and where you all are Going!! -- History, or Future???? -- Enjoy your foolish lying selves!!!

WHAT A bunch of Phony Nothings of Christ!!! -- Nothing BUT ((( "WOLVES" IN Phony bloody SHEEP Skins!! ---- (((( Doing it )))) on the (( "Wife of Christ" )) the "WALL"!! - Read IT!!!
((( Song of Solomon 8:10 KJV ))) --&-- (((( 1 Kings 16:11 KJV ))))!!!!! ((YOU ALL ))!!!

GONE!! - YOU CAN HAVE YOUR Stupid (( "PLAY" GROUND )) YOU BUNCH OF what God calls YOU, -- (( Hebrews 12:8 KJV ))!!! -- --- (( "again" ))!!

I AM Waiting for your Cursed World and Country to fall on your Foolish lying "HEAD" of your religious bodies / SATAN! - Your Father of yourselves!!!

((( --- Just Stay Where I Have PUT YOU and your ~father -- with ALL You Have GAINED!!! --- )))!!!!!!!

Paul, David -- 071114

Oh, when will the insanity end? Any opinions? I have one however,
I don't wish to make you angrier than you are! That would be a bad
thing, right?

Quincy

I actually find his antics to be hilarious. He reminds me of this person:

BevH_059.jpg

Full of elite caliber crankiness and way over the top. Hard to take serious.

SaulToPaul 2

Wally lost that scholarship to Lumpy. We never know if Wally actually got there are not (well, maybe that's just me that doesn't know. I kinda lost touch with them after the finale). STP? I think his and Wally's dad might have gone there together.

Did you or STP know that Rutherford kid?

Ward pulled a few strings and got Wally enrolled at State.
Wally did well, being drafted by the Chicago White Sox.

Beaver went to Mayfield Community College, and was the manager of a grocery store.

john w

Hall of Fame
Ward pulled a few strings and got Wally enrolled at State.
Wally did well, being drafted by the Chicago White Sox.

Beaver went to Mayfield Community College, and was the manager of a grocery store.

And Larry Mondello became a fountain pen repairman.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Paul, David -- 071114

You are a bumbling fool.