Muslim Bakers and Photographers

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
How about we save time and you just say that the false prophet Muhammad (may pi...) was not only a murderer, a thief and a homosexual, but a child rapist as well?

Say it anna.

I don't take orders from anyone.

If you actually paid attention to anything I said, you would need any clarification from me.

Please say it. (using the word please makes it a request, not an order).

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yeah, like when she spoke to the women of the Ku Klux Klan (and was invited to speak at numerous other meetings).

I can talk all day long about the racist/eugenicist/Jew hating Margaret Sanger anna, but the question is, can you spend the day defending her?

I've already given you Sanger's quotes placed back into their proper context, so yes, I can defend her from your intentional misrepresentation, but no, I don't have all day. Sorry to disappoint.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not that I don't want to spend the morning with people who compare vanilla and chocolate ice cream to homosexuality, but it's time to:

Matthew 18:20

I've invited homosexualist/child indoctrinator Art Brain to answer one of the three different scenarios that I presented last night, but this time in the thread that has been exposing the homosexual lifestyle and agenda for several years now.

I hope that TOL's homosexualists will be supportive of Art and encourage him to standup for LGBTQ rights!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've already given you Sanger's quotes placed back into their proper context, so yes, I can defend her from your intentional misrepresentation, but no, I don't have all day. Sorry to disappoint.

So when Sanger gave a speech to the women of the KKK, she was giving her recipe for cornbread pudding?

Join Art over in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread and we can rehash the truth behind racist/eugenicist/Jew hater Margaret Sanger.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I was fascinated by aCW's ability to drop names into this thread, so here's a list (and I'm sure I've missed a few):

Terry Bean

Harvey Milk

NAMBLA

Nazis

Margaret Sanger

Planned Parenthood

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Jimmy Carter

Barack Obama

Phil Robertson

The Shah of Iran

Ayatollah Khomeini

Harvey Levin

Herbert Hoover

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Betrothed: : the person that someone has promised to marry

The Bible says that a man who rapes his fiancée should be executed; it sounds to me like God takes sex forced on a woman pretty serious.

The fact that it is not spoken in a general sense, but specifically of a woman under the arm of another man is all that needs to be known. You simply make a fiction out of scripture to make it seem like what you want it to say, just like with the 'abortion verse'- which is really about the life of the woman rather than the fetus.

You all have no concept of ancient culture. You really think they would kill a man over a fetus?
And
You think they'd kill a man for defiling a slattern?

:rotfl:
~Newsflash~

You're talking about a culture who burned women alive who lied about their virginity.

And yall want to talk about 'patriarchy' :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

Not that I don't want to spend the morning with people who compare vanilla and chocolate ice cream to homosexuality, but it's time to:

Matthew 18:20

I've invited homosexualist/child indoctrinator Art Brain to answer one of the three different scenarios that I presented last night, but this time in the thread that has been exposing the homosexual lifestyle and agenda for several years now.

I hope that TOL's homosexualists will be supportive of Art and encourage him to standup for LGBTQ rights!

I've been waiting for you to make good on your promise to pull up our original conversation which for some reason you haven't been able to do. All the pertinent answers are already there so all you need to do is link to that very convo - as you said you would.

So either get on and do it, or carry on acting like some insufferably pompous, deflective boring blowhard.

Your call Connie.

Arthur Brain

Well, that's not reality so they'll just have to deal with it the same as a man has to deal with not looking susceptible when walking through dubious neighborhoods.

Tired of this fantasy mindset calling me a misogynist. I'm a realist, and you all need to get real :rolleyes:
I'm not going to pay a price so that women can perceive the world as their glass palace.

If you really were a realist you'd realize that in reality practically everyone here thinks you're a silly little moron.

So, you know, get real doofus.

ClimateSanity

Well, that's not reality so they'll just have to deal with it the same as a man has to deal with not looking susceptible when walking through dubious neighborhoods.

Tired of this fantasy mindset calling me a misogynist. I'm a realist, and you all need to get real :rolleyes:
I'm not going to pay a price so that women can perceive the world as their glass palace.

What price are you paying ? Having your libido on high level with no release?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What price are you paying ? Having your libido on high level with no release?

Men getting screwed in court, screwed out of their house and home, losing kids and money, going to jail for barely touching them, false rape accusations, and most relevant to this argument right here- being made to hold to myth and divination produced by feminists and the feminist minded.

You're purposeful ignorance on the matter is just you being either a manipulating woman or a manipulated man. Why should I care about women being assaulted when considering the above, and also that men are exponentially more likely to be assaulted or killed in their life than a woman?

You can keep your idolatry of them, or of yourself whichever you are :wave:

Arthur Brain

While your refusal to tell children that homosexuality is not only immoral but extremely unhealthy in this thread should be enough evidence, I did go back to the table of contents in Part 3 looking for the posts in question.

It appears that those posts were in the now deleted Part 1 or Part 2.

So that it can be seen by all how LGBTQ activists such as yourself indoctrinate children to the ways of homosexuality, I'll invite you to return to my WHMBR! Part 4 thread using the 3 different scenarios that you refused to answer in this thread.

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter Art; I know that I can always depend on you to defend that absolutely filthy disease ridden behavior and the child indoctrinating agenda that the homosexual movement proudly embraces.

Ah, well why didn't you just say so yesterday then instead of your convoluted deflection? I'm not interested in going through your silly little hypothetical scenarios where Sunday school teachers start going on about the CDC et al. If I happened to be the custodian of a child then any conversation that ensued would be steered away from sex altogether, homosexual or otherwise.

I will go on record for saying that I would not tell any child that homosexuality itself is some sort of evil incarnate in itself which is pretty much your dog in this race anyway.

Happy now you stuffed shirt?

Good.

Arthur Brain

Men getting screwed in court, screwed out of their house and home, losing kids and money, going to jail for barely touching them, false rape accusations, and most relevant to this argument right here- being made to hold to myth and divination produced by feminists and the feminist minded.

You're purposeful ignorance on the matter is just you being either a manipulating woman or a manipulated man.

Aw, did you lose some case whereby a woman had the good sense to get the hell away from you?

Diddums. Frankly I hope you're nowhere near women where you could possibly have any sort of control over them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ah, well why didn't you just say so yesterday then instead of your convoluted deflection? I'm not interested in going through your silly little hypothetical scenarios where Sunday school teachers start going on about the CDC et al. If I happened to be the custodian of a child then any conversation that ensued would be steered away from sex altogether, homosexual or otherwise.

I will go on record for saying that I would not tell any child that homosexuality itself is some sort of evil incarnate in itself which is pretty much your dog in this race anyway.

Happy now you stuffed shirt?

Good.
Exactly, aCW likes to come up with absurd scenarios with a sickening twist in it. Pay him no mind :thumb: