More on that nonexistent Mohammedan problem in England

Arthur Brain

From your link:

On 17 April, Hopkins – a columnist for the Sun, Britain’s biggest-selling newspaper – wrote that she was resolutely unmoved by the plight of those risking their lives by crossing the Mediterranean.

Hopkins, a former contestant on the BBC1 show The Apprentice, and perennial courter of controversy, wrote: “No, I don’t care. Show me pictures of coffins, show me bodies floating in water, play violins and show me skinny people looking sad. I still don’t care.”

Hopkins added: “Make no mistake, these migrants are like cockroaches. They might look a bit ‘Bob Geldof’s Ethiopia circa 1984’, but they are built to survive a nuclear bomb. They are survivors.”

The column appeared hours before a fishing vessel packed with migrants capsized off the coast of Libya, with the loss of 800 lives.

Not surprising to see musterion latch onto this.

Not in the least. He probably considers someone like this a crusading heroine...

:plain:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You might be 29 but you're obviously immature for such an age. I know people younger than you that are more mature than people twice their age in regards to intellect and social awareness. You on the other hand act like a petulant, precocious teenager who shouts a lot but really doesn't have anything much to say, but still demands it be heard...

You know people who have never been locked up, on the street, jumped, treated like a stepchild by their own biological family, living in areas where you are afraid to poke your head in a window, forced to do illegal things to survive..

and then be called racist and sexist by a bunch of internet warriors who assume way too much about other people :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

You know people who have never been locked up, on the street, jumped, treated like a stepchild by their own biological family, living in areas where you are afraid to poke your head in a window, forced to do illegal things to survive..

and then be called racist and sexist by a bunch of internet warriors who assume way too much about other people :rolleyes:

Your sexism is simply on you. Your hang up with women is deranged dude. There are times where you show some sense of empathy for people down on their luck or who have been through hard times, I'll give you that. But then you start going on about the 'Jews' and your ignorance and racist slant comes back to the fore. You spout things as fact with no cites or support and use silly smileys when called on it. For 29 you simply don't act like an adult but someone with issues going on. I hope you manage to sort them out.

musterion

One way or the other, the U.K. can only settle the Mohammedan issue with much blood in many streets. There's no other way for it to go (except outright surrender and declaring at minimum entire zones to be under sharia, which would only delay the inevitable fall as those zones would serve as military strongholds for further encroachment). But short of that, the Mohammedans will never rest until they have subjugated all native Brits as second-class or making them covert outright. Why will they never rest? Two reasons. One, Mohammad commanded conquest. Two, the government enforced non-responsiveness of the natives does nothing but encourage the invaders to more and bolder violence.

Some Brits will rise up, or try to, but their government will consider them the enemy more than the invaders it imported. It already does.

On the upside, Brits, you can keep your eye on Sweden as they go first. What happens to them will happen to you.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Your sexism is simply on you. Your hang up with women is deranged dude. There are times where you show some sense of empathy for people down on their luck or who have been through hard times, I'll give you that. But then you start going on about the 'Jews' and your ignorance and racist slant comes back to the fore. You spout things as fact with no cites or support and use silly smileys when called on it. For 29 you simply don't act like an adult but someone with issues going on. I hope you manage to sort them out.

Nah
You all have no real experience with the world you live in is all. You're all hypnotized.

You think you know everything, and you don't :wave2:

Arthur Brain

Nah
You all have no real experience with the world you live in is all. You're all hypnotized.

You think you know everything, and you don't :wave2:

Which is exactly the kind of thing someone with issues going on would say. You 'declare' all the time as if you think you know everything so there's an introduction to irony for you dude.

Arthur Brain

One way or the other, the U.K. can only settle the Mohammedan issue with much blood in many streets. There's no other way for it to go (except outright surrender and declaring at minimum entire zones to be under sharia, which would only delay the inevitable fall as those zones would serve as military strongholds for further encroachment). But short of that, the Mohammedans will never rest until they have subjugated all native Brits as second-class or making them covert outright. Why will they never rest? Two reasons. One, Mohammad commanded conquest. Two, the government enforced non-responsiveness of the natives does nothing but encourage the invaders to more and bolder violence.

Some Brits will rise up, or try to, but their government will consider them the enemy more than the invaders it imported. It already does.

On the upside, Brits, you can keep your eye on Sweden as they go first. What happens to them will happen to you.

Oh geez, you really should just move into an underground bunker and be done with it Musty. You're a fruitcake. I would advise you to lighten up but you'd probably think that was advocating arson...

:freak:

glorydaz

Lol - you...have a serious problem, GD.

You glory in yours when they are obviously tooting their own horn - obvious to all but you and yours.

You then turn around to see things from within the other side of your obvious double-standard, to project onto others sharing an anecdote that they are tooting their own horn.

In short, you fit the description of the kind of individual I was talking about in that anecdote.

My point was not to toot my own horn, but my amusement with that individual.

Thus, I won't be in the least bit surprised should you read some other mis-read of yours into this post, as well :chuckle:

You should try a rewrite on this one. It's a bit long winded for what you're actually trying to say.

glorydaz

We ALL kind of resemble our own remarks. I admit my own bigotry (bias). I'm concerned with what God is concerned with. I'm not particularly fond of goats, by example. Bigot? So be it. NONE of us escapes this. Liberals are bigots too, they just 'categorize' differently. They are often as bigoted toward the same group of people even, giving them undue accolades that overblow or are said to 're-balance' the equation when they are really going the opposite and harming those they'd like to think they helped. Balance is a huge thing to pay attention to. The 'majority' are just families etching out meaning and existence. Any attention focused on said families, I applaud. By definition, my lack of interest in minorities is a bit of bigotry. I don't really have time for them, Matthew 13:3-9 I'm trying to raise a family. Matthew 15:26 -Lon

Ah, paying attention to your own bit of the world instead of thinking your opinion is going to have an effect on the world at large? I call that common sense and humility....libs have neither.

glorydaz

You might be 29 but you're obviously immature for such an age. I know people younger than you that are more mature than people twice their age in regards to intellect and social awareness. You on the other hand act like a petulant, precocious teenager who shouts a lot but really doesn't have anything much to say, but still demands it be heard...

:mock: "kettle black"

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh geez, you really should just move into an underground bunker and be done with it Musty. You're a fruitcake. I would advise you to lighten up but you'd probably think that was advocating arson...

:freak:
It's true Arthur, the Brits will be under Sharia law in a few years - :chuckle:

musterion

It's true Arthur, the Brits will be under Sharia law in a few years - :chuckle:

The Mohammedans will increasingly force it across Europe or die trying. Mohammed commanded it, so in their minds it will come to pass.

But decades of Leftism has removed any such unifying drive from the minds of too many Europeans, including many Brits. They've nothing left to fight for, nor with.

The sickest part here is, AB knows the above is true.

Selaphiel

The Mohammedans will increasingly force it across Europe or die trying. Mohammed commanded it, so in their minds it will come to pass.

But decades of Leftism has removed any such unifying drive from the minds of too many Europeans, including many Brits. They've nothing left to fight for, nor with.

It must be convenient to be able to argue without having your argument constrained by such annoying limitations like facts.

You rely on fanatical anti-muslim sources like the Frontpage Magazine, whose reports from Europe are so far from reality as it can get. I live in a social democratic part of Europe. What you are describing has no connection with reality at all. The only thing that comes close to your ludicrous descriptions of the state of Europe, is your ludicrously poor understanding of Islam. Your rants on Islam sound like something that belong in the manifesto of Anders Behring Breivik.

The anti-islam attitudes on this site are starting to sound like the propaganda that used to come from people who relied on Theprotocols of the elders of Zion as a source. Blatant demonization and de-humanization of muslims, they are just nameless demons to you, not concrete human beings that you ever engage with on a human level.

Arthur Brain

Selaphiel has torn you apart on this gormless load of far right bunk so nothing really to add.

Well of course it isn't you nutball.

:kookoo: