More on that nonexistent Mohammedan problem in England

Arthur Brain

Political correctness has the UK chained up and dangling over a fire pit. It may be the first time in history a society slams into a dystopia by it's own flaky will :chuckle:

And I can't cut America out of that notion either- if Trump proves to only be a speed bump rather than a U-turn, we're on that path as well.

:rotfl:

(Oh, still only daring to send this on a sub wave frequency so we won't be inundated with Quran's and prayer mats through the letterbox...)

:shocked:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl:

(Oh, still only daring to send this on a sub wave frequency so we won't be inundated with Quran's and prayer mats through the letterbox...)

:shocked:

Coming from someone who would rather have their country abused by Europe rather than sticking up for it's own interests :rolleyes:

You see, that's the 'flaky will'- you all's commitment to failure because it's easier to just be polite and indifferent.

Arthur Brain

Coming from someone who would rather have their country abused by Europe rather than sticking up for it's own interests :rolleyes:

You see, that's the 'flaky will'- you all's commitment to failure because it's easier to just be polite and indifferent.

I say old bean, one can have a differing of opinion with governmental machinations while remaining within the parameters of accepted propriety and polite discourse what? This doesn't necessarily equate to an acquiescence of will or the embracing of double standards in relation to chicanery associated old chap.

:e4e:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I say old bean, one can have a differing of opinion with governmental machinations while remaining within the parameters of accepted propriety and polite discourse what? This doesn't necessarily equate to an acquiescence of will or the embracing of double standards in relation to chicanery associated old chap.

:e4e:

Are you telling pork pies and a bag of trout, because it seems you're all sixes and sevens mate :)

musterion

Or sit back and watch it be given away to invaders, then lie about it on worldwide message boards.

Kevin Bacon = lying leftists

Mob = violent Mohammedan imports

Smashed into the pavement = the U.K., submitted to Islam within 20 years

Lon

My point was not to toot my own horn, but my amusement with that individual.

:chuckle:
We ALL kind of resemble our own remarks. I admit my own bigotry (bias). I'm concerned with what God is concerned with. I'm not particularly fond of goats, by example. Bigot? So be it. NONE of us escapes this. Liberals are bigots too, they just 'categorize' differently. They are often as bigoted toward the same group of people even, giving them undue accolades that overblow or are said to 're-balance' the equation when they are really going the opposite and harming those they'd like to think they helped. Balance is a huge thing to pay attention to. The 'majority' are just families etching out meaning and existence. Any attention focused on said families, I applaud. By definition, my lack of interest in minorities is a bit of bigotry. I don't really have time for them, Matthew 13:3-9 I'm trying to raise a family. Matthew 15:26 -Lon

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The only reason she has any fame at all is because of her appearing on 'The Apprentice'. She courted controversy on that and the tabloid press loved it. So now we have a reality TV 'star' qualified to be a 'voice of the nation'...

Sometimes the media really does suck...

The irony :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

Or sit back and watch it be given away to invaders, then lie about it on worldwide message boards.

Kevin Bacon = lying leftists

Mob = violent Mohammedan imports

Smashed into the pavement = the U.K., submitted to Islam within 20 years

Yes Musty, in twenty years the UK will be called Islamimabad.

The prevailing soap operas will be renamed 'Middle Eastenders' & 'Quran Nation Street'* and it'll only be legal to eat corned beef on Saturday nights for those with special dispensation...

* With thanks to a certain comedian who far right wingers may think is part of the Islamist conspiracy to overthrow Britain if named...

:noid:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Something you need to get acquainted with kid...

:thumb:

I'm 29 years old- how old are you to keep calling me a 'kid' :think:

Unless you are over 50, refrain from calling me such.

I might be offended and sue you in court for a few million dollars :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The only reason she has any fame at all is because of her appearing on 'The Apprentice'. She courted controversy on that and the tabloid press loved it. So now we have a reality TV 'star' qualified to be a 'voice of the nation'...

Sometimes the media really does suck...

From your link:

On 17 April, Hopkins – a columnist for the Sun, Britain’s biggest-selling newspaper – wrote that she was resolutely unmoved by the plight of those risking their lives by crossing the Mediterranean.

Hopkins, a former contestant on the BBC1 show The Apprentice, and perennial courter of controversy, wrote: “No, I don’t care. Show me pictures of coffins, show me bodies floating in water, play violins and show me skinny people looking sad. I still don’t care.”

Hopkins added: “Make no mistake, these migrants are like cockroaches. They might look a bit ‘Bob Geldof’s Ethiopia circa 1984’, but they are built to survive a nuclear bomb. They are survivors.”

The column appeared hours before a fishing vessel packed with migrants capsized off the coast of Libya, with the loss of 800 lives.

Not surprising to see musterion latch onto this.

Arthur Brain

I'm 29 years old- how old are you to keep calling me a 'kid' :think:

Unless you are over 50, refrain from calling me such.

I might be offended and sue you in court for a few million dollars :plain:

You might be 29 but you're obviously immature for such an age. I know people younger than you that are more mature than people twice their age in regards to intellect and social awareness. You on the other hand act like a petulant, precocious teenager who shouts a lot but really doesn't have anything much to say, but still demands it be heard...