More on that nonexistent Mohammedan problem in England

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
mmlmcn.jpg

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Political correctness has the UK chained up and dangling over a fire pit. It may be the first time in history a society slams into a dystopia by it's own flaky will :chuckle:

And I can't cut America out of that notion either- if Trump proves to only be a speed bump rather than a U-turn, we're on that path as well.

Danoh

He and his kind, Anna, remind me of an individual within Mid-Acts I met years ago, who was well known for being a bigot.

The guy casually asks me "so what nationality are you?"

'American' I replied.

"I mean where you're from; where are your parents from?' he casually asked.

Again I replied 'American.'

Still determined to corner me into where he rationalized his well known bigotry from, the sly old fox then said "No, I mean what ethnicity are you?"

Unable to resist, I replied 'O that - I'm a Gentile - you know; like it says in the Scripture - a Gentile saved by grace.'

Lol - the good gets upset, throws up his hands; and walks away :chuckle:

Every religious bigot I have ever met is ever like that man - ever so right in his mind that he alone has the truth and that his rationalizations are all based on this truth he alone has.

And such are ever easily offended, when called on it.

Just as such ever easily project they are being called out because there is something wrong with those calling them out.

What is now known as Trumpism for Trump's massively overblown epitomizing of said intolerant bigotry.

glorydaz

Still determined to corner me into where he rationalized his well known bigotry from, the sly old fox then said "No, I mean what ethnicity are you?"

Unable to resist, I replied 'O that - I'm a Gentile - you know; like it says in the Scripture - a Gentile saved by grace.'

Lol - the good gets upset, throws up his hands; and walks away :chuckle:

I love these examples where Danoh leaves them standing looking like a fool because of his sharp wit. :chuckle:

Danoh

I love these examples where Danoh leaves them standing looking like a fool because of his sharp wit. :chuckle:

Lol - you...have a serious problem, GD.

You glory in yours when they are obviously tooting their own horn - obvious to all but you and yours.

You then turn around to see things from within the other side of your obvious double-standard, to project onto others sharing an anecdote that they are tooting their own horn.

In short, you fit the description of the kind of individual I was talking about in that anecdote.

My point was not to toot my own horn, but my amusement with that individual.

Thus, I won't be in the least bit surprised should you read some other mis-read of yours into this post, as well :chuckle: