More liberal censorship

MrDante

This story isn't about what Trump is doing; it's about what Facebook is doing to him.
Facebook is applying the rules he agreed to when he signed up.

Really? are you THAT dense?

Except that he's running for President and therefore people need to know the things he says, as it shows his character so they can decide whether or not they want to vote for him. Facebook needs to amend their rules for situations like this.
Well that answers my question.

MrDante

So each time a gay calls a straight person a breeder, its hate speech and each time a skeptic or atheist makes fun of christianity, its hate speech, or each time a person attacks a white person for being white, its hate speech too ?

:dunce:

Did you read what was posted? Maybe notice the part about "incites violence or prejudicial action"?

MrDante

imagine that i get a phone call - "Hi! I saw your ad for the chevy for sale and i'm interested. Please call me back at 123-4567. By the way, you might be interested in attending our klan rally next weekend!"

is it wrong for me to not return his call?

How is not returning a call discrimination?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Facebook is applying the rules he agreed to when he signed up.
And they need to amend them for politicians so the people know what kind of people are running for office. I want everyone to see what kind of scum Trump is.

Really? are you THAT dense?
You can't make a logical argument for not discriminating against a known member of the Klan.

Well that answers my question.
What question?

The people need to be discerning in for whom they vote. And they need to discriminate against womanizers.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
hate speech is speech that attacks a person or group on the basis gender, ethnic origin, religion, race, disability, or sexual orientation. in this country speech becomes hate speech whenis forbidden because it incites violence or prejudicial action against a protected individual or group, or because it disparages or intimidates a protected individual or group.

So calling for a ban on immigration of a religious group qualifies as hate speech.

So each time a gay calls a straight person a breeder, its hate speech and each time a skeptic or atheist makes fun of christianity, its hate speech, or each time a person attacks a white person for being white, its hate speech too ?

:dunce:

Did you read what was posted? Maybe notice the part about "incites violence or prejudicial action"?

What do you think prejudicial action means? I gave 3 examples of it.

Attacking someone isnt violent?

Maybe you didn't read what i said.

Arthur Brain

He usually directs those accusations towards me (as well as asking if I beat my children after I molest them), and I don't even defend the LGBTQ movement like you do Art.

He's a troll but given your latest to me I can't really blame anyone for wondering if you're in the closet yourself. It's one thing to have an obsessive blog on the topic of homosexuality but it's another to make out that straight folk are gay and continually do so. That's on you, nobody else.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hate speech isn't illegal in the US- the Supreme Court has never even entertained a notion of making laws against it. And the reasoning is very simple- it's tyranny of the majority on the very level which the Founding Fathers meant to deter in the first place, which is why there is nothing more to interpret the article.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
He [ok doser] usually directs those accusations towards me (as well as asking if I beat my children after I molest them), and I don't even defend the LGBTQ movement like you do Art.

He's a troll but given your latest to me I can't really blame anyone for wondering if you're in the closet yourself. It's one thing to have an obsessive blog on the topic of homosexuality but it's another to make out that straight folk are gay and continually do so. That's on you, nobody else.

Let's just say that I get suspicious of a person's sexual interests when that person will not belittle the child molesting/indoctrinating homosexual movement, nor will he, when in at least a half of a dozen scenarios, tell sexually confused/gender confused youth that homosexuality is wrong and attempt to help them overcome their sexual and/or gender confusion.

Oh and Art, while ok doser has his problems, I wasn't talking about him in the above paragraph.