More leftist hypocrisy, nicely illustrated

Greg Jennings

Observe the deception, side step....He argues that the bible is false, because....

"4000 year old manuscript"

vs.

"Veracity is independent of age."

Habitual liar, or drunk.

Which is it?

Deceiver.

"To the objective reader, it has easily refutable claims, such as the woman to salt example. "-you

No, you are wrong. The bible is correct. See how that works?
The bible is inaccurate because it is inaccurate. Not because of its age. I throw age in there because it's older than developed society. Older than ideas of equality and individual rights. It's primitive

I'm not saying every single thing is wrong. But you're stupid if you think it's "inerrant" as you do

john w

Hall of Fame

We'll never know the details. But we know that at least 13 bya, there was a massive expansive event that we can still see occurring today. We don't know what was before it, if anything. We can never know, because the laws of physics as we know them break down before that point

Side step. Tell us how the universe was created, since you want to know how a LORD God could possibly turn a woman into salt.

Greg Jennings

You do the work. Science concedes the bible is correct re. Genesis 7:11 KJV, punk. You are just a lazy slug, not here to learn the truth, but to "prove" your "argument"-a dishonest seeker. You did not even research it, you devil child....

One of many...

"But the discovery at Northwestern University is an example of how strictly scientific inquiry might be informed by Scripture, and how believers might also learn from free inquiry. That a huge amount of water may be stored deep in the earth in deposits of minerals under the immense weight of the earth’s crust is a theory that goes back to at least 1997. In the journal New Scientist, L. Bergeron wrote in 1997, “You have oceans and oceans of water stored in the transition zone. It's sopping wet.”

Researchers from Northwestern University and the University of New Mexico have now reported their evidence that oceans worth of water is found deep beneath the United States. It may be the largest reservoir of water in the world. While it is not in a liquid form, according to a news release, the scientists found ingredients for water bound up in rock deep in the earth’s mantle. They now seek to know if this deposit of water may extend around the world.

Geophysicist Steve Jacobsen of Northwestern University and seismologist Brandon Schmandt of the University of New Mexico have found deep pockets of magma located about 400 miles beneath North America, possibly indicating water at great depths. The discovery suggests water from the surface can be driven to great depths beneath the earth by plate tectonics and eventually cause the partial melting of the rocks found deep in the mantle. They published their findings in the journal Science.

“Geological processes on the Earth’s surface, such as earthquakes or erupting volcanoes, are an expression of what is going on inside the Earth, out of our sight,” said co-author Jacobsen. “I think we are finally seeing evidence for a whole-Earth water cycle, which may help explain the vast amount of liquid water on the surface of our habitable planet. Scientists have been looking for this missing deep water for decades.”

Scientists have long speculated that water is trapped in a rocky layer of the Earth’s mantle located between the lower mantle and upper mantle, at depths between 250 miles and 410 miles. Jacobsen and Schmandt are the first to provide direct evidence that there may be water in the rocky layer of the earth’s mantle located between its upper and lower layers: the “transition zone.” If just one percent of the weight of mantle rock located in the transition zone is water, theorized the researchers, that would be nearly three times the amount of water in all of the oceans.

The study combined Jacobsen’s lab experiments in which he studies mantle rock under the simulated high pressures of 400 miles below the earth’s surface with Schmandt’s observations using vast amounts of seismic data from a dense network of more than 2,000 seismometers across the United States, known as USarray. Jacobsen and Schmandt produced evidence that melting of rock may occur some 400 miles under the earth’s surface. The researchers said that water stored in mantle rocks, such as those containing the mineral called ringwoodite are key to the process. “Melting of rock at this depth is remarkable because most melting in the mantle occurs much shallower, in the upper 50 miles,” said Schmandt. “If there is a substantial amount of H2O in the transition zone, then some melting should take place in areas where there is flow into the lower mantle, and that is consistent with what we found.......................................................................”
Link!

Crustal water is nothing new. Creationists don't understand science, and they take real studies and try to twist them to their viewpoint. The study doesn't say what you or your creationist source claims it does.

You're just another victim of creationist dishonesty

john w

Hall of Fame
The bible is inaccurate because it is inaccurate. Not because of its age. I throw age in there because it's older than developed society. Older than ideas of equality and individual rights. It's primitive

I'm not saying every single thing is wrong. But you're stupid if you think it's "inerrant" as you do
Deception..

"4000 year old manuscript"-you

vs.

"Veracity is independent of age."-you

You were caught in a lie...That was slick....Real slick...

Habitual liar, or drunk.

Which is it?

Deceiver.

john w

Hall of Fame
Link!

Crustal water is nothing new. Creationists don't understand science, and they take real studies and try to twist them to their viewpoint. The study doesn't say what you or your creationist source claims it does.

You're just another victim of creationist dishonesty

Not required.

Lazy slug-dishonest seeker.

Link proving you exist.

So there.

Nope-science concedes that Genesis 7:11 is true. You are just too lazy a slug to do the research.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yes there is a lot of different salts in the body. That doesn't explain how you turn into salt.

i'm showing you that the raw ingredients are there to work with

are you familiar with the nature of the events that led to lot's wife being transformed?

Greg Jennings

Side step. Tell us how the universe was created, since you want to know how a LORD God could possibly turn a woman into salt.

There is nothing to draw from regarding creation of the universe. It's mostly physical speculation. We don't have another universe to spark off and watch and study

We CAN test how a person might turn into salt. So far, we've got nothing.

Greg Jennings

Not required.

Lazy slug-dishonest seeker.

Link proving you exist.

So there.

Nope-science concedes that Genesis 7:11 is true. You are just too lazy a slug to do the research.
Scientists said no such thing. You took that from a creationists source talking about a scientific study that in no way agreed with Genesis. That's why you won't post the link. It's a pretty obvious fraud

I'm truly sorry you are either too dim or too ignorant to see that

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And I showed you that raw materials don't equal what you can turn into

they're a starting point

She turned around and saw the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, yes

a miraculous event, where the Lord rained down burning sulfur

so we got plenty of calcium, phosphorous, sulfur - all in a nitrogen/oxygen environment with plenty of available carbon and trace elements

john w

Hall of Fame

Says the guy claiming that Earth is 6000 years old, and women turn into salt

Tell us how the universe was created, and how a computer can work.

Prove the earth is "fill in the blank" years old.

You: God can created the universe, raise the dead....but not turn a woman to salt.

You cannot be this stupid.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is nothing to draw from regarding creation of the universe. It's mostly physical speculation. We don't have another universe to spark off and watch and study

We CAN test how a person might turn into salt. So far, we've got nothing.

Tell us how the universe is created.

You: If there is a God, it is reasonable, if we are reasonable rational people, to conclude that He could create the universe, raise the dead.......But not turn a woman into salt, according to you.

That is called anti-thinking, and you are an example, of one, who has isolated himself from intelligent members of the human race.

My evidence? Your "posts."

Did you receive a straight jacket that fits, for Christmas?

john w

Hall of Fame
Scientists said no such thing. You took that from a creationists source talking about a scientific study that in no way agreed with Genesis. That's why you won't post the link. It's a pretty obvious fraud

Yes, it does, habitual liar.

john w

Hall of Fame
I said:

"The Bible has well noted inaccuracies.

Can s woman turn to a pillar of salt?

How old is Earth?

See?"

Then you said:

So I think you DID deny that the Bible says a woman turns into salt. But perhaps I misunderstood you

Slower-the bible is true, has been proven to be true, despite objections from droids like you.

You hate that.

Too bad.

john w

Hall of Fame

Link proving you exist.