More Americans Are Comfortable With A Gay Presidential Candidate Than With An Evangel

TracerBullet

Your label says you are a Christian. So I have one simple question. Do you consider homosexuality to be a sin?

Being non-Christian is a sin. Do you think that justifies marginalizing and dehumanizing Jews or justifies promoting and defending discrimination against non-Christians?

zoo22

That's interesting. I wouldn't have expected that. I'd be interested to see other similar polls.

But good.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Gay Enthusiastic = 13
Gay Comfortable = 48

Evangelical Enthusiastic = 12
Evangelical Comfortable = 40

The enthusiastic numbers are about the same and I assume those would be the fanatics. So I guess evangelicals have become scarier than gays to people who are more moderate.

rexlunae

Wasn't Lincoln purported to be gay? Though after Buchanan.

I'm sure someone suggested it at some point, but he was married, and had children, and I'm not aware of any credible sources that suggest he was gay. But there's pretty good evidence with Buchanan.

Quetzal

I'm sure someone suggested it at some point, but he was married, and had children, and I'm not aware of any credible sources that suggest he was gay. But there's pretty good evidence with Buchanan.
I don't think there are any credible sources either.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't think this is the exclusive right of entry for Christianity.

Its a good enough question to ask anyone who says they are a believer. He didnt ask if thats how you became one.

Heres a question, do you believe the bible is the word of God?