Millions of Muslims fleeing to Christians nations

bybee

...therefore you prefer to let millions die, rather than take a chance that a few might be violent...

Take my word for it- I have images of other refugees that nobody wanted.

I didn't say that!
Jewish refugees never ever tried to convert others. Jewish refugees didn't slaughter Christians. Jewish refugees never demanded that non-Jews must observe their dietary laws.
Jewish refugees never tried to impose their Law on others.

There is a difference.
Yet, the human suffering cannot be ignored. We must give what aid we can.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
...therefore you prefer to let millions die, rather than take a chance that a few might be violent...

Take my word for it- I have images of other refugees that nobody wanted.

china and india are closer

russia and canada are bigger

Spoiler
US-immigration-new-001.jpg

chair

Jewish refugees never ever tried to convert others. Jewish refugees didn't slaughter Christians.

Many believed that we did. And it is rather odd to accuse those fleeing from ISIS of being ISIS-types themselves.

Interplanner

Many believed that we did. And it is rather odd to accuse those fleeing from ISIS of being ISIS-types themselves.

No, the art of war is deception. The first deception would be to make people think you are not fighting one...

You might check the series TURN about Washington's spies. The British proceeded as though everyone was perfectly honest. Washington was a ruthless trickster.

CherubRam

How much trouble have American Muslims been in the US? Think and check before you answer.

America Muslims have been a source of many crimes in the past 15 years. I suppose the rest of the world does not know that. But we also have good Muslim people also. What people do not understand, is that the Quran speaks of what is right FOR AMONG MUSLIMS, not for other peoples. The Quran says that all Non-Muslims are to be exterminated.

CherubRam

Islamic Deception

Al-Takeyya. Or: Al-Taqiyya.

In Islam, lying or omissions for the 'greater good,' according to a strict or radical Islamic philosophy is not only acceptable, but it is a holy and blessed work. It is called "Al-Takeyya. Or. Al-Taqiyya. It is a strategy outlined in the Hadiths and supported by various interpretations of some of the Suras in the Koran.
Al-Takeyya is a policy whereby a Muslim may lie, deceive or omit critical truths if it promotes the spreading of Islam, and the conquest of the Non-Muslim world.

According to William P. Welty, Ph.D., "Al-Takeyya / Taqiyya is:
"The Islamic principle of lying for the sake of Allah. Falsehoods told to prevent denigration of Islam, to protect oneself, or to promote the cause of Islam are sanctioned by the Qur'an, including lying under penalty of perjury in testimony before the United States Congress, lying or making distorted statements to the media such as claiming that Islam is a religion of peace and deceiving fellow Muslims when the one lying has deemed them to be apostates."

Definition from an Islamic encyclopedia:
"The word "Al-Taqiyya" literally means: "Concealing or disguising one's beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and / or strategies..."

In radical Islam, any Jew living in Israel is not considered innocent nor a civilian. Nor were the people living and working in America on 9-11. Islamists consider the "Great Satan -- America," and the "Little Satan -- Israel," to be enemy combatants. And this includes every man, woman or child, even babies. This includes any and all who are not Islamists and who oppose being forced to kneel down and pay homage to Allah. In particular, Christians whom they call "Crusaders", and also the Jews.

Muslims see America as naive, and its people ripe for deceit and murder in the name of Allah.
A Muslim thinks from the first moment that he lies that he is honouring Allah, and putting one over on the infidel, which he is directed to do.

"and [they] deceived and Allah deceived and Allah is the best of deceivers" Sura 3:54

So then, lies and deception is a part of the Muslim religion! That would mean that they are beyond reason, and beyond redemption; totally lacking in any redeeming qualities, making themselves of a very low moral grade.

In regards to the Palestinians.

The Palestinians were of Greek ancestry. The Philistines came to the land of Canaan from Caphtor and other western coastlands. Caphtor is now called Crete and the people are called Cretans. They made war against the Canaanites for their land to establish Palestine. The Palestinian people were not, and are not, of Arab ancestry. The Arab people who now live in Israel want to reclaim Palestine, saying that they are the Palestinians is not true. What is true is that they are Arabs who wish to reclaim Canaanite land. Note: See Jeremiah 47:4 and Amos 9:7. The Philistines invaded Canaan about 1400 B.C. Hebrew settlement of Canaan was about 1200 B.C. At a later date the Canaanites became an Arabic tribe.

chair

America Muslims have been a source of many crimes in the past 15 years. I suppose the rest of the world does not know that. But we also have good Muslim people also. What people do not understand, is that the Quran speaks of what is right FOR AMONG MUSLIMS, not for other peoples. The Quran says that all Non-Muslims are to be exterminated.

How many Muslims are in the US?

CherubRam

Some Muslim crimes are covered up like this one. Thursday, April 19, 2007.
Cho gives a biblical reference that he was a Muslim. If Cho was not a Muslim then why did he give a reference that he was?
He said that he hated the heathen Pagan Christians, And that he did it for his brothers and sisters. He also said ISHMAEL ACTS! According to the bible it was Ishmael that became the Arab tribes.

The News media tries to cover up Muslim crimes so as to not anger the public. People need to remember, we are an armed society.

CherubRam

Psalm 83
A song. A psalm of Asaph.

1 O God, do not keep silent; be not quiet, O God, be not still.
2 See how your enemies are astir, how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people; they plot against those you cherish.
4 "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation, that the name of Israel be remembered no more."
5 With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you-
6 the tents of Edom and the ((Ishmaelites, of Moab)) and the Hagrites,
7 Gebal, Ammon and Amalek, Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them to lend strength to the descendants of Lot. Selah

9 Do to them as you did to Midian, as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor and became like refuse on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb, all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, "Let us take possession of the pasturelands of God."
13 Make them like tumbleweed, O my God, like chaff before the wind.
14 As fire consumes the forest or a flame sets the mountains ablaze,
15 so pursue them with your tempest and terrify them with your storm.
16 Cover their faces with shame so that men will seek your name, O LORD.
17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed; may they perish in disgrace.
18 Let them know that you, whose name is [the LORD / Yahwah]—[NOT ALLAH] that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.

CherubRam

Some Muslim crimes are covered up like this one. Thursday, April 19, 2007.
Cho gives a biblical reference that he was a Muslim. If Cho was not a Muslim then why did he give a reference that he was?
He said that he hated the heathen Pagan Christians, And that he did it for his brothers and sisters. He also said ISHMAEL ACTS! According to the bible it was Ishmael that became the Arab tribes.

The News media tries to cover up Muslim crimes so as to not anger the public. People need to remember, we are an armed society.
Cho had written "ISMAIL AX" on his arm.
"Ismail-Ax." These two words were scribbled in red ink on the arm of Seung-hui Cho, the 23-year-old Virginia Tech student who killed 32 others and then himself. Cho's parents were Muslim. They lived in Saudi Arabia for a short time before moving to America. I noticed that a lot of links for the story have gone to cyber heaven. Sorry.

lovemeorhateme

They don't want to stay in Turkey

_85164031_migrant_journeys_turkey_to_germany_624.png

No, Germany and the UK seem to be the countries they most want to come to. Have you seen the mess they are making in France in their desperate efforts to come to the United Kingdom? My issue is that these migrants have to pass through many safe countries to get to the UK or Germany.

lovemeorhateme

Look at those people, those children. Do they look like a threat to you? If a family was hungry and cold and adrift on a boat or had traveled on foot for who knows how many miles... would you first ask them if they were Muslim before deciding whether or not to help them? Or would you be a good Samaritan?

Many of these people are paying criminals to take them out of the safe countries they have fled to, to wealthier safe countries for a better life. Turkey is a safe country, yet many of them are dying by the boat load trying to get to Greece so they can cross Europe to the UK, France and Germany. Though it seems they prefer the UK to France, hence the chaos they are causing on the French side of the English Channel.

Further to that, many of the people in this migrant crisis are not refugees but economic migrants seeking a better life. Would I help them? Feed them? Clothe them? Of course I would. But I am absolutely convinced of the view that we are not obligated in any way to take migrants from safe countries who are seeking a wealthier life and allow them to live here. We have a housing shortage, a job shortage, enough homeless here already who need somewhere to live. Charity starts at home as they say - and if we can't look after everyone who is already here, we sure can't afford to look after hundreds of thousands more.

Interplanner

If a country accepts them without a sworn, binding commitment to religious pluralism, the country is a fool. Pluralism means you may think what you want but you are not allowed to do what you want from your religion. There is no such concept in Islam. It is a theocracy.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Many of these people are paying criminals to take them out of the safe countries they have fled to, to wealthier safe countries for a better life. Turkey is a safe country, yet many of them are dying by the boat load trying to get to Greece so they can cross Europe to the UK, France and Germany. Though it seems they prefer the UK to France, hence the chaos they are causing on the French side of the English Channel.

Further to that, many of the people in this migrant crisis are not refugees but economic migrants seeking a better life. Would I help them? Feed them? Clothe them? Of course I would. But I am absolutely convinced of the view that we are not obligated in any way to take migrants from safe countries who are seeking a wealthier life and allow them to live here. We have a housing shortage, a job shortage, enough homeless here already who need somewhere to live. Charity starts at home as they say - and if we can't look after everyone who is already here, we sure can't afford to look after hundreds of thousands more.

Are you saying that Turkey should absorb them all?

lovemeorhateme

Are you saying that Turkey should absorb them all?

No. There are plenty of other safe countries in the Middle East, including the wealthy Arab nations who are sitting idly by and doing nothing. Perhaps they should open their borders for a change? There are already an increasing number of Islamic ghettos in the UK, and I for one don't wish to see more of them spring up. The UK is a breeding ground for fundamentalists and terrorists, many of who get exported back out to the Middle East to wreak ever more death and destruction. I'm all for helping genuine refugees as much as possible, but surely there must be other solutions than simply opening the borders to migrants who have illegally passed through ten safe countries to come here.