Militia members arrested in alleged mosque attack plot

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Its interesting that the Obama Regime can make these sorts of arrests ahead of time, but does not catch actual Muslim terrorists before their attacks. I guess its more important to monitor Americans who exercise their rights than Muslim fascist terrorists. "Allegedly planning" eh? What about the Muslims who are REALLY planning. Will Obama ever make any of those arrests? Nahh,Obama loves his Muslim fascist terrorist friends. Heck, he gave them a plane load of cash.

Except these men, women and children who were going to be victims of what appears to be a white supremacist group (and without a doubt, like yourself, Donald Trump supporters) weren't terrorists.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did you just call me a white supremacist?

While I could talk for days about the mentality of your average Donald Trump supporter, read my post again. I was talking about a group that plotted to murder African immigrants.

Sorry, you can't play the victim this time around.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
While I could talk for days about the mentality of your average Donald Trump supporter, read my post again. I was talking about a group that plotted to murder African immigrants.

Sorry, you can't play the victim this time around.

I don't play victim. I asked you a straight forward question. The stupidity of your posts in this forum are legendary and it looks like you stepped over the edge. You would do well to take some time off and shut your pie hole.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

The criminal complaint release also stated that the “Crusaders” was synonymous with an antigovernment group called the Kansas Security Force (KSF).
The KSF shares a name with a much larger antigovernment coalition called the Three Percent Security Force, which claims to have chapters in numerous states and takes its name from the disputed claim that only three percent of American colonists fought the British. The leader of the Three Percent Security Force is the Georgia-based Chris Hill, who goes by the name “General Bloodagent.”

In February, Hill wrote on Facebook: [/FONT][/COLOR]
“Govt may kill or detain me. I am GENBLooDAgenT. Cover me. – Domestic Terrorist. We are better Martyrs … I am HoLYWaR.”

. . . .

Stein, in particularly, left a hate-filled footprint on social media, where he frequently posted about Muslims.

In July of this year, Stein wrote a lengthy screed filled with anti-Muslim and antigovernment rhetoric. He claimed the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the White House, a common conspiracy theory most notably touted by Frank Gaffney, head of the anti-Muslim think tank Center for Security Policy (CSP). Stein also called Muslims “cockroaches” and claimed, they "are provided more assistance and privileges than our vets are provided.”

Stein also ranted about Hillary Clinton:

"I'm angry that our politicians are no good, lying, caniving, crooked, corrupt, treasonist, [redacted] that should be imprisoned at the least...I'm angry we allow one of the most corrupt, deceitful, lying, caniving, treasonist, [redacted] (Hillary Clinton) on the planet to run for president while under investigation by the FBI...I'm angry that elections are rigged by the elitist (FYI: YOUR VOTE DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE)”​

Stein would feel right at home on TOL.​

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Well, apparently at least two of the three arrested are Trump supporters. I expected that, so no surprise.

....and you can bet that everyone who burned down Ferguson and Milwaukee, and rioted and destroyed businesses and cars, attacked police... ....the Occupy crowds who defecated on police cars and sidewalks.... ....the gangbangers and hoodlums and illegal aliens and Muslim extremists, anarchists, cop-killers..... .....NONE of them are Trump or Republican supporters. If any of the scum manage to drag themselves to a voting booth they are voting for Hillary.

Compare that to the two schmucks in the Militia. And always remember, its you Hillary supporters that are voting to make sure millions of innocent lives are slaughtered by Planned Parenthood and having their body parts sold.

Oh, but that's all good right? Its these two guys that are the REAL problem, right?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Kansas town reels months after foiled mosque bombing: 'I'm still scared'

Ifra Ahmed lived most of her life on the run before finding unlikely sanctuary among the towering grain silos and carpet-flat fields of south-west Kansas.

When she was two years old, her parents carried her from the port city of Kismayo in southern Somalia across the Kenyan border, as they fled the start of the brutal civil war. She languished in an arid refugee camp in Dadaab for two years, and then moved across Lake Victoria to another sprawling camp in southern Uganda, living among 60,000 other displaced people. At school, in a class of 70 children, she excelled, learned English, and applied for permanent resettlement in the US. It took over a decade.

Four years ago, she arrived in Garden City, a remote industrial farming town where the abundance of low-skilled jobs has long drawn refugees and migrants. It was the first place the 28-year-old felt confident calling home. Until the threat of terrible violence occurred once again.

In October last year, federal prosecutors announced that three men affiliated with a loose national anti-government militia movement had been charged with plotting to blow up the small mosque frequented by Garden City’s 500-strong Somali population.

They had monitored apartment blocks, including Ahmed’s, which were known to house refugees, stockpiled an arsenal of weapons, and planned to kill as many Muslims – “cockroaches”, as they called them – as they could by detonating explosives in four trucks laden with ammonium nitrate, according to an affidavit. The assault was due to take place on the day after the election and could have been the deadliest domestic terror attack since the Oklahoma bombing in 1995.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm here to offer a different viewpoint and post news that would never see the light of day if those certain someones had their way.

Your liberal news isn't trustworthy- they revealed their selves to be the biased, manipulating people a lot of us already knew them as.

Like you :rolleyes:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Interesting that the attack was planned for the day after the election.
I'll bite, why is that interesting?
Seems to indicate the election result would have noting to do with whether they would bomb or not, they were going to bomb no matter which won.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did authorities find any bombs in the mosque or apartment building?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'll bite, why is that interesting?
Seems to indicate the election result would have noting to do with whether they would bomb or not, they were going to bomb no matter which won.

It's not a matter of biting. It's not like I was laying a trap, just take it at face value - I thought it was interesting. Who knows? I don't know the answer from the information that's out there, but I can take a guess, and that would be that since they were Trump supporters, if they'd done it before the election, they might blow the election for Trump.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Man accused in Garden City bomb plot feared social collapse

WICHITA, Kan. (AP) – A lawyer for a Kansas man accused of plotting to attack Somali refugees says his client believed then President Barack Obama would declare martial law and not recognize the validity of the election if Donald Trump won – forcing militias to step in.
The defense claim of a “self-defensive posture” surfaced during a detention hearing Friday for Patrick Stein, whom prosecutors say was the leader of militia group called “The Crusaders.”
U.S. District Judge Eric Melgren did not immediately rule.
But attorney Ed Robinson offered a glimpse Stein’s mistaken views that the election would end with social collapse and violence regardless of who won.
Prosecutors allege Stein and others plotted to detonate truck bombs the day after the election at an apartment complex where 120 Somali immigrants live in western Kansas.

Another believer in the Obama third term/martial law conspiracies. Only this time it could have cost 120 people their lives.

His trial date is set for April 25.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
....and you can bet that everyone who burned down Ferguson and Milwaukee, and rioted and destroyed businesses and cars, attacked police... ....the Occupy crowds who defecated on police cars and sidewalks.... ....the gangbangers and hoodlums and illegal aliens and Muslim extremists, anarchists, cop-killers..... .....NONE of them are Trump or Republican supporters. If any of the scum manage to drag themselves to a voting booth they are voting for Hillary.

Compare that to the two schmucks in the Militia. And always remember, its you Hillary supporters that are voting to make sure millions of innocent lives are slaughtered by Planned Parenthood and having their body parts sold.

Oh, but that's all good right? Its these two guys that are the REAL problem, right?

You see how she just flat out ignored you and posted some more 'news' right after? It's the liberal way, happily skipping along flippantly spamming everything with their propaganda and slander.

What else can you expect from a liberal woman. They are all the same- adult children :chuckle: