Militia members arrested in alleged mosque attack plot

Arthur Brain

Ever notice when some poster make a fool out of themselve's, and stuck, and are called on it, they use that old childish response——-"duhhhhh, what are you smoking? I guess she thinks she's "uuuuhh cool".

On the other hand, since this scenario of alleging etc. ……perhaps the civil organization scared the crap out of some Muslim terrorists and they abandoned their plans for a future errorist attack.

Ha,ha, ha, Annabedetti says it right "OOOOOooooooo,, I, woman hear me roar, I'll do it my way————i.e. reporting the news." Ta Taaaaah…

Dude, your post formatting sucks...

So do your posts.

Yet another loon on TOL. Oh, joy...

:kookoo:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Stein allegedly said that “the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim” and that he would “enjoy” shooting Muslims’ heads. “When we go on operations, there’s no leaving anyone behind, even if it’s a one-year-old, I’m serious. I guarantee, if I go on a mission, those little [redacted] are going bye-bye,” he said, according to the FBI.

. . . .

During one conference call, Stein allegedly said, “The only [redacted] way this country’s ever going to get turned around is it will be a bloodbath and it will be a nasty, messy mother[redacted]. Unless a lot more people in this country wake up and smell the [redacted] coffee and decide they want this country back … we might be too late, if they do wake up … I think we can get it done. But it ain’t going to be nothing nice about it.”

Stein also allegedly referred to the group’s targets, Somali immigrants, as “cockroaches,” discussed dipping bullets in pig’s blood before using them, and “yelled at Somali women dressed in traditional garb, calling them ‘[redacted] raghead [redacted].’”

All three men’s Facebook pages contain links to articles on conspiracy websites, many of which are anti-Muslim in nature. In May, Allen shared an article about a Dutch politician who purportedly called for a ban on Islam and the closing of all mosques. “Wow someone finally decided too [sic] open there [sic] eyes and pay attention to this cult!!!!” Allen commented. Also in May, Stein shared an article from a website called Militia News about the “Muslim conquest of America.”

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It appears this is why it was planned for the day after the election:

Beall and Jackson, at the news conference, said the men were stockpiling weapons and were going to publish a manifesto after the bombing, which was occur Nov. 9 so as to not affect the general election.One of the men said that the bombing “would quote, ‘wake people up,’” Beall said.

Why wake people up after the election?? :AMR:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Being the author of this thread, I thought you'd do a little investigation on your own before condemning an entire organization.

Coming from you? Priceless. :chuckle:

I assume that means that you don't approve of my condemnation of the LGBTQ movement? (Indoctrinating children so quietly that no one would ever know).

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

(..) the FBI should be as diligent in protecting innocent lives by thoroughly investigating (..) various Muslim Mosques where terrorists are trained?

I'm not sure what Thomas Jefferson's "Letter to the Dansbury Baptist Church"
http://www.beliefnet.com/resourceli...omas_Jefferson_to_the_Danbury_Baptists_1.html

has to do with the FBI investigating potential terrorist organizations.

Perhaps you could explain yourself further?

Thomas Jefferson issued a clause to build a wall between church and state. Stop trying to dodge that- you wouldn't be so inclined if the government made your church marry gays.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thomas Jefferson issued a clause to build a wall between church and state. Stop trying to dodge that- you wouldn't be so inclined if the government made your church marry gays.

You're confusing Jefferson's Letter to the Dansbury Baptist Church with circa 1919 Soviet Constitution, and as seen in this link, in Article 124 of the 1936 Soviet Constitution.

http://www.departments.bucknell.edu/russian/const/36cons04.html

I need to start a thread on the Founding Fathers and their Christian faith. Lots of TOL'ers need edjumacating.

Perhaps in the near future.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You're confusing Jefferson's Letter to the Dansbury Baptist Church with circa 1919 Soviet Constitution, and as seen in this link, in Article 124 of the 1936 Soviet Constitution.

http://www.departments.bucknell.edu/russian/const/36cons04.html

I need to start a thread on the Founding Fathers and their Christian faith. Lots of TOL'ers need edjumacating.

Perhaps in the near future.

The letter is the separation clause, which edifies the intent of the 1st Amendment.

The government getting involved with the practice of churches is unconstitutional
and
it may have escaped your narrow mind, but training people to be militants is not illegal. There are many militias in America, and they aren't legal because of their stated intent- some of them are even anti-government.

I think those as yourself forget that America is not solely your America.

Arthur Brain

Being the author of this thread, I thought you'd do a little investigation on your own before condemning an entire organization.

I assume that means that you don't approve of my condemnation of the LGBTQ movement? (Indoctrinating children so quietly that no one would ever know).

Erm, rather it was more of a pointed barb at your own proven ineptitude where it comes to either vetting your sources or being aware of what they stand for.

Again: 'creativity movement'...

*cough cough*.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The letter is the separation clause, which edifies the intent of the 1st Amendment.

The "intent" being not to have a State Church or to deny citizens their God-given right to worship God.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..

The government getting involved with the practice of churches is unconstitutional
and
it may have escaped your narrow mind, but training people to be militants is not illegal.

But training people to murder others is (the things that come out of my narrow mind are truly amazing).

There are many militias in America, and they aren't legal because of their stated intent- some of them are even anti-government.

Their "stated intent" being to overthrow the United States government with violence?

I think those as yourself forget that America is not solely your America.

Without a doubt it is currently yours, hence the term "culture wars".

commonsense

Ever notice when some poster make a fool out of themselve's, and stuck, and are called on it, they use that old childish response——-"duhhhhh, what are you smoking? I guess she thinks she's "uuuuhh cool".

On the other hand, since this scenario of alleging etc. ……perhaps the civil organization scared the crap out of some Muslim terrorists and they abandoned their plans for a future errorist attack.

Ha,ha, ha, Annabedetti says it right "OOOOOooooooo,, I, woman hear me roar, I'll do it my way————i.e. reporting the news." Ta Taaaaah…

You should immediately call your doctor, your meds need to be adjusted...in fact have your doctor give me a call...don't worry, you can work through this:dizzy:

Arthur Brain

Man, you're making plenty of those as it is...

:eek:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
But training people to murder others is

Inquiring in the first place is a breach of the 1st Amendment, which is why your very claim that these churches are conspiring murder is shrouded in mist that government can't entertain.

It's also vain. You aren't going to accomplish a single thing by shutting down churches except maybe hasten their alleged mission.
But those as yourself don't think that far :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Inquiring in the first place is a breach of the 1st Amendment, which is why your very claim that these churches are conspiring murder is shrouded in mist that government can't entertain.

It's also vain. You aren't going to accomplish a single thing by shutting down churches except maybe hasten their alleged mission.
But those as yourself don't think that far :rolleyes:

First of all, we're not talking about Christian churches, we're talking about Muslim Mosques.

If the FBI can infiltrate white militant groups and uncover plots to murder African immigrants, why do you believe that they shouldn't infiltrate Muslim Mosques to uncover a plot of the mass murder of "infidels"?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

First of all, we're not talking about Christian churches, we're talking about Muslim Mosques.

If the FBI can infiltrate white militant groups and uncover plots to murder African immigrants, why do you believe that they shouldn't infiltrate Muslim Mosques to uncover a plot of the mass murder of "infidels"?

Because the Muslims are intelligent enough to keep their affairs private, the government has no jurisdiction to scrutinize them :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
PDF:

1. During a consensually monitored Zello conference call in June 2016, STEIN, WRIGHT, and ALLEN, along with a larger group, discussed targeting churches in Garden Citythat have supported refugees. While discussing a particular church STEIN said, “Thatmother[redacted] needs burnt to the ground.” When the discussion turned to burning mosques,WRIGHT stated, “Yeah, during prayer time.”

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Because the Muslims are intelligent enough to keep their affairs private, the government has no jurisdiction to scrutinize them :chuckle:

Conspiracy to commit murder isn't "a private matter".

Training Terrorists in the Homeland
Chelsea bomber attended a radical mosque, followed radical influencers, and the FBI still couldn't touch him

The little-observed subculture in which aspiring Muslim terrorists —*like alleged pressure-cooker bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami —*reside is essentially a series of enemy outposts within American*society in which those who want to harm America operate almost completely without restraint.
Rahami, a naturalized U.S. citizen born in Afghanistan, was left alone by federal authorities —*even after his own father warned the FBI that he was “fascinated” with jihadism and might be planning terrorist attacks. The FBI ran Rahami’s name through databases and reportedly found no definitive information.

Rahami was charged Sept. 20 in federal court with using weapons of mass destruction, bombing a place of public use, and multiple counts of attempted murder arising from the shootout with police that ended in his capture. At least 31 people were injured on Sept. 17 after the pressure-cooker bomb he planted in Chelsea, Manhattan, exploded. Court documents state the bombing caused injuries and “multiple-million dollars of property damage across a 650-foot crime scene.”

Like the 2013 Boston Marathon bombers, Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev, Rahami was active in the Muslim community and traveled overseas to apparently receive terrorist training. He made two extended trips to Quetta, Pakistan —*a Taliban stronghold.

Read more: http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/training-terrorists-in-the-homeland/

You and your liberal comrades need to start addressing the real terrorist threat in this country.

jesus-crucixion-vs-mo-death-to-infidel-toon_thumb.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Three right-wing militia members have been arrested for allegedly planning attacks at a mosque and a housing complex in Kansas.....

Its interesting that the Obama Regime can make these sorts of arrests ahead of time, but does not catch actual Muslim terrorists before their attacks. I guess its more important to monitor Americans who exercise their rights than Muslim fascist terrorists. "Allegedly planning" eh? What about the Muslims who are REALLY planning. Will Obama ever make any of those arrests? Nahh,Obama loves his Muslim fascist terrorist friends. Heck, he gave them a plane load of cash.