Mean TOL members

Nineveh

Merely Christian
smaller,
I have answered your questions on many threads many times. Your turn:
Why have you not addressed beanieboy once on this thread about his acts you know God loaths? Is it because you are apathetic and really don't care if he dies at a younger age or gets a disease?

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings NIN

No, you have not.

You admit on the one hand that YOU ARE NOT PERFECT.

This does NOT ANSWSER whether you HAVE SIN or HAVE SINNED. It is merely OBFUSCATION on your part.

And you think that THE BLOOD OF CHRIST condones YOUR SIN?

You are VERY WRONG.

enjoy!

smaller

Cyrus of Persia

Originally posted by Nineveh

Make a thread on it.

HERE is the tread for it!

This thread is for pointing out that Christians do bad if they dont point out sins of others, so they could repent.

Breaking the Sabbath is as sin as is homosexuality according to the Law.

So i wait your reply here.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by smaller

Greetings NIN

No, you have not.

You admit on the one hand that YOU ARE NOT PERFECT.

This does NOT ANSWSER whether you HAVE SIN or HAVE SINNED. It is merely OBFUSCATION on your part.

And you think that THE BLOOD OF CHRIST condones YOUR SIN?

You are VERY WRONG.

enjoy!

smaller

Perhaps that is because you still don't understand the Gospel.

Nice sidestep to my question, though.

beanieboy

I know what God has to say to you. If I actually hated you, I would want to see you dead. Of course you can argue my position of recriminalization, but even then, your are arguing God's ideas. And once again I would point out to you homos are murdering each other by the hundreds of thousands, when it was against the law, not even a fraction of that were ever executed by authorities. A law would be far more compasionate to homos than homos are to each other.

I see. You don't want me dead.
God wants me dead.

When are you going stop?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by Cyrus of Persia

HERE is the tread for it!

This thread is for pointing out that Christians do bad if they dont point out sins of others, so they could repent.

Breaking the Sabbath is as sin as is homosexuality according to the Law.

So i wait your reply here.

The Sabbath was a sign for Isreal. The NT explains some hold one day as holy some hold all days the same. The NT goes on to support the OT in God's thoughts about sexual immorality.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by beanieboy

I see. You don't want me dead.
God wants me dead.

When are you going stop?

God sent Jesus so you don't have to die for your works. Do you know you are sinning in the eyes of God?

I guess I'll stop when you stop replying, repent, or die from some disease. : shrugs:

beanieboy

God sent Jesus so I don't have to die for my works.

But you want the government to kill me.

That makes sense to you?

With all due respect, I think you are sinning in the eyes of God as well. If we can still, after being Christian, ask for forgiveness, Jesus still sees our sin.

Yet, you won't listen.

You won't even think about it, or pray about it.

Hm.

Nineveh

Merely Christian

God sent Jesus so I don't have to die for my works.

But you want the government to kill me.

That makes sense to you?

If it were a crime punishable by death, would you consider accepting the lifestyle?

With all due respect, I think you are sinning in the eyes of God as well. If we can still, after being Christian, ask for forgiveness, Jesus still sees our sin.

To be rather blunt, I don't really care what a pagan's god may think or not about what God has called me to do. I left my idols long ago for what they were, silent on sin.

So, back to my question, do you know you are sinning in the eyes of God?

Aimiel

Originally posted by smEllIer

I see you ETERNALLY DAMNING others to TORTURE.
Then you're seeing things that aren't there. Truth is, The Word of God says that every man will die, and then be judged. No one will be justified by the law, not even The Law of Life in Christ Jesus (unless they place their faith in Him). The only ones who will be justified will be the ones that He chose, and whose names are written in His Book.
To me there is not even a REMOTE COMPARISON to YOUR sin and beanieboys.
That is merely your self-righteousness showing, once again. The Lord views all sin as sin, regardless of how we think of it.
YOURS is much much worse. One cannot HATE anymore than this.
I guesss saying this over and over makes you feel good, right?
ALL THINGS in HEAVEN AND EARTH were RECONCILED BY JESUS at the cross.
If that were the case, then why not just allow us to see Him? Why not allow us to walk into Heaven, and come back to earth? It is because it takes faith to please Him, but you've overlooked that, as well as many other sound doctrines and teachings which Jesus brought to us. You make Him un-necessary and tread His Blood under your feet with your ignorance. Your logic is lacking, and your motives are transparent. You are a tool of the enemy, sent to try to steer people away from The One that can save them, and allow them to slide headlong into hell. You're clueless.
Yeah, THOUGH YOUR SINS BE AS SCARLET YOU WILL BE WHITE AS SNOW, but NOT YOUR NEIGHBORS SINS.[/b] Is this how God reasons with you???
He said that only those that believe in Him would be saved, and you don't agree with Him. Is that how you reason, by discounting His Word?
What do I care if you are BLINDed to God's Love.
That sounds like disdain and careless loathing. I have yet to see anything that you say represent the least bit of God's Great Love, at all. All you do is scream at people trying to convince them (I have yet to see you convince anyone of anything) that The Lord will allow every single human being who lived into His Home, which is the most fundamentally un-Christian lie ever invented, and you do so with bitterness and a condescending attitude which makes even Sozo blush. You're probably so fuming with hatred right now that your face is flushed. Doesn't that tell you anything about the spirit that you are a slave to? You're worshipping an angel which is pretending to be an angel of light, who is feeding you a false gospel. Let him be accurssed, and ask The Lord to restore your faith in Him by showing you The Truth of His Word. Repent!!! :thumb:

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings NIN
Perhaps that is because you still don't understand the Gospel.

What, that the BLOOD OF JESUS condones YOUR SIN but not OTHERS??? Is this YOUR version of the gospel?
Nice sidestep to my question, though.

You APPEAR to be saying BUT CAN NEVER QUITE SPIT IT OUT, that JESUS CHRIST made you SINLESS???

and you will say you ARE NOT PERFECT yet EXPECT BEANIEBOY to be???

Again God hates a DOUBLE STANDARD.

Proverbs 20:10
Divers weights, and divers measures, both of them are alike abomination to the LORD.

Cyrus of Persia

Originally posted by smaller

Credit to you for persistence.

Nah, my head hurts anyway and i cannot keep up with the rush those threads are filled, while i also want to do some work. So no problem.

I understand that you cannot see the difference between MANkind and what MANkind is bound with. Romans 7:17, 20-21 is A GOOD LOOK. Paul NEVER called himself SIN but identified SIN INDWELLING as NOT HIM.

I see the difference pretty well. But it doesnt split a man so much as you claim. In everyone of us there is reason what says: "You waste your time in those boards, and you have lot more things to do than just spamming here", but the dark part of Cyrus tells: "YOU MUST to reply NOW and show that you are capable to keep up with the discussion". This dark part (my lust for discussion) is not separated from me, but i can approach to it similarly like Paul did in those passages.

And Paul did called himself a SINNER, because he did sin.

Of course if it helps you to understand the Bible more, you can separate those concepts as much. But be careful not to slip into faulty conclusion. Your problem is that you take one passage what separated person and sin (Rom 7) and build your whole teaching on that. While Paul did not built all his teaching on that and used different views on this matter in other passages. The same implies to every confession: they all love to take certain passages from the Bible and then oppose to those who take their favourite passages and build their teachings on those. While the Bible is rich enough to cover both views.

Secondly IF YOU INSIST that you are THE SINNER then you should read 1 John 3:6 and then tell me IF YOU KNOW GOD. John should STOP YOU IN YOUR TRACKS.

Ok, i'm not sinner anymore then. But the world is full of sinners who havent come to Christ according to NT. The fact that there are sinners, remains.

I have provided WORD positions only. This is not something I have magically come up with. It was this way from the beginning.

So did i. The discussion goes over how we INTERPRETATE the word. See it?

Now if you want to stray from The Word on this subject that is your prerogative. I have no interest in what MEN think.

Nor take i your theology as a voice from God. While you got your point in some cases, so did i. But non of us helds the whole truth.

That is what think YOU SEE. Nowhere is BREAKING THE LAW EVER condoned in the N.T. ever. Better men then you have tried to make this case BECAUSE THEY CANNOT PERFORM UNDER IT so they DENY IT.

Ah ha. But you see SIN INDWELLING US and EVIL PRESENT with us REMAINS under the law. If you do not believe this try murdering someone and SEE HOW FREE FROM THE LAW you really are.

Murder is prohibited also in NT. I'm under New Covenant, not under Old Covenant (the Jewish Law). So if i murder someone i'm sinning against the spirit of New Covenant.

If you want to make your case APART FROM THE WORD then you are making a POSITION OF THE WORLD.

I'm making my case upon the Bible, but you cannot see it. I cannot help if you refuse to see my point.

I am not interested in such things. What do I care of trying to CONTROL SIN. The MORE the LAW is applied to it THE STRONGER IT GETS and THE MORE IT MULTIPLIES.

Ever encountered the idea, that Romans 7 actually describes Paul when he was Phariseer, before his salvation?

Do your own word search on it. Biblegateway.com

Biblegateway cannot reply to my query "What Smaller means by the Law?"

You cannot make ANY of God's Word go away so IF your track here is to say that THE LEVITICAL LAWS are ONLY FOR THE FLESH OF ISRAEL you are wasting your time.

So i do, as you STRONGLY disagree with it. I will drop the discussion anyway, because there is no point of wasting our mutual time.

It is ALL GOD'S WORD and AS SUCH IT ALL STANDS as current for today as it was when it was delivered and it WILL STAND IN THE FUTURE as well.

Yeah. Tell the women in your church to wear head-coverings or rise their hairs long enough. Sorry for sarcasm. If you are unable to discern God's Word from cultural background, i cannot help you.

IF ANY MAN falsely alters God's Laws they are in ERROR. If you think that PETERS SHEET denies the law it does not. If you think that because the Apostles did not REQUIRE THE LAW to be followed by the gentiles THIS DOES NOT SET ASIDE THE LAW either.

Aha. So gentiles can actually be homosexuals, because the Law is required from them. It's first time i see you to agree with me about the Law. But can you see also that Judeo-Christians were freed from the same prohibition what forbid them to eat pork?

I understand you are looking for the FLAWS in this position. You have made your attempts to DENY the law. You have made your attempts to DENY THE WORD. You have made your attempts to MAKE HOMOSEXUALITY not be a SIN. In the end you will ACCUSE me of being various things for whatever reason. I am only interested in what THE WORD has to say about all these things.

I have not denied the word.

You are not interested what is in The Word, but you are interested how the Word will agree with your own theology. While the Word says something contrary to your views, you explain it away by using your "spiritual interpretation".

We all love OUR theology the most. So i dont blame you.

Are you going to condemn me to burn forever now CoP???

Why should i? Maybe you should get rid of your phobies and find out that not every Christian wants to condemn you with hell? You have been too obsessed of finding any argument against eternal torment for humans that you have losing the whole picture in Scriptures. I suggest you to try different interpretations when you read the Bible. I have tried to see yours, and i think i know your views now more, than week ago.
But it doesnt mean that i agree with everything you say when i see only your interpretation what does really fits into what the Bible actually says.

So i will drop the discussion about it NOW. If i find some interesting points in your messages, i might reply. But as we see the Word differently, then i think it's pretty pointless to carry it on.

Those messages are TOO long for me to chew and i need to work besides of discussing here. Also it takes longer to reply to long messages when i cannot use my mother language and need to check out every time did i wrote something grammatically correct, or not. I even dont have time now to re-check the same message what i wrote.

So good luck to you in your study, but remember there are other views, other interpretations besides of Yours, and as the Bible is so big book with different theologies and ideas, then there is NO ONE TRUTH only, and even if there is you haven't found it yet. Neither have i. So let's learn together :wave:

Cyrus of Persia

The Sabbath was a sign for Isreal. The NT explains some hold one day as holy some hold all days the same. The NT goes on to support the OT in God's thoughts about sexual immorality.

And what about OD?

OD = God is speaking in Our Days

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings AIM meal

I see you ETERNALLY DAMNING others to TORTURE.
Then you're seeing things that aren't there. Truth is, The Word of God says that every man will die, and then be judged. No one will be justified by the law, not even The Law of Life in Christ Jesus (unless they place their faith in Him). The only ones who will be justified will be the ones that He chose, and whose names are written in His Book.

I see. You do not condemn anyone to burn for eternity but YOU say The Word of God says that??? Is this what you are saying???

Why is there NO SAMPLES of what YOU SAY the WORD OF GOD says? Like the SINGLE NAMED individual who is going to BE ETERNALLY TORTURED??? The devil and his messengers ARE STATED to receive such a fate. WHY do you not provide A NAMED EXAMPLE for your SUPPOSED position???

Surely such a VITAL DOCTRINE as the ETERNAL TORTURE of the MAJORITY OF THE PLANET would have at least ONE SINGLE NAMED EXAMPLE????

And of course there are THE ENEMIES of THE GOSPEL who ARE listed as BEING SAVED in Romans 11:26-31 that you should really try to EXPLAIN as well since you do not think ANY enemies of the gospel will be saved.

quote from smaller:
To me there is not even a REMOTE COMPARISON to YOUR sin and beanieboys.
That is merely your self-righteousness showing, once again. The Lord views all sin as sin, regardless of how we think of it.

I see. And YOU do not HAVE SIN or have not SINNED? And you are MADE SINLESS by your CONFESSION OF HAVING IT???

quote from smaller:
YOURS is much much worse. One cannot HATE anymore than this.
I guesss saying this over and over makes you feel good, right?

No, actually it SHOULD make you feel quite BAD because THIS IS NOT LOVE. Hate is NOT LOVE...get it? To HATE someone else for ANY REASON to the extent that YOU say THEY will be BURNED FOR ETERNITY should be UNDERTAKEN with a little more RESPECT and a SOLID WORD POSITION. After all you are measuring out ETERNAL TORTURE to SOMEONE ELSE.

quote from smaller
ALL THINGS in HEAVEN AND EARTH were RECONCILED BY JESUS at the cross.
If that were the case, then why not just allow us to see Him?

So you are saying PAUL WAS LYING HERE when he stated THAT ALL THINGS IN HEAVEN AND EARTH WERE RECONCILED BY JESUS AT THE CROSS???? Paul was a LIAR???

Only SOME THINGS were RECONCILED???? Not ALL THINGS???? Just a FEW THINGS???
Why not allow us to walk into Heaven, and come back to earth? It is because it takes faith to please Him, but you've overlooked that, as well as many other sound doctrines and teachings which Jesus brought to us.

Romans 3:22 tells me that the FAITH OF JESUS CHRIST is unto ALL and to all who believe because THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.

Are you saying that THE FAITH OF JESUS CHRIST UNTO ALL is of NO EFFECT????
You make Him un-necessary and tread His Blood under your feet with your ignorance.

You seem to be applying THE LIMITs to His Word and Work quite effectively on your own AIM meal. I take it a little more seriously than you and actually believe what is written.
Your logic is lacking, and your motives are transparent. You are a tool of the enemy, sent to try to steer people away from The One that can save them, and allow them to slide headlong into hell. You're clueless.

So when Paul wrote that GOD IS THE SAVIOUR OF ALL MEN especially those who believe in 1 Tim. 4:10 Paul was LYING again??? Is this what you are saying???

That THE SAVIOUR actually DOES NOT SAVE ALL MEN like HE SAYS but actually TORTURES THEM FOREVER as THEIR SAVIOUR????

quote from smaller:
Yeah, THOUGH YOUR SINS BE AS SCARLET YOU WILL BE WHITE AS SNOW, but NOT YOUR NEIGHBORS SINS.[/b] Is this how God reasons with you???
He said that only those that believe in Him would be saved, and you don't agree with Him. Is that how you reason, by discounting His Word?

I see you conveniently CUT OUT the parts of the SCRIPTURES that called your position A LIE. No wonder....duh!

Perhaps you can GO BACK and tell me WHY you CUT THOSE PARTS OUT???

It is YOU AIM meal, that WALK IN JUDGMENT, LIMIT GOD, AND FALSELY condemn your NEIGHBOR. I am merely compiling the evidence by what you write.

quote from smaller:
What do I care if you are BLINDed to God's Love.
That sounds like disdain and careless loathing. I have yet to see anything that you say represent the least bit of God's Great Love, at all.

Oh? Am I the one condemning NEARLY ALL OF HUMANITY to be TORTURED IN FIRE????

you are too much...
All you do is scream at people trying to convince them (I have yet to see you convince anyone of anything) that The Lord will allow every single human being who lived into His Home, which is the most fundamentally un-Christian lie ever invented, and you do so with bitterness and a condescending attitude which makes even Sozo blush.

HEAVEN FORBID that JESUS CHRIST would actually BE who HE SAYS HE IS. The SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD.

AIM meal says NO WAY LORD! Block up those GATES OF HEAVEN and BURN THEM FOREVER.

I simply ask you TO PROVE IT. In order to BE THE JUDGE and MAKE THE SENTENCE you must PROVIDE PROOF.
You're probably so fuming with hatred right now that your face is flushed.

Actually it is quite entertaining to me to see you WRITHE in your FALSE ETERNAL JUDGMENT. Kinda like SNAKE CHARMING.
Doesn't that tell you anything about the spirit that you are a slave to? You're worshipping an angel which is pretending to be an angel of light, who is feeding you a false gospel. Let him be accurssed, and ask The Lord to restore your faith in Him by showing you The Truth of His Word. Repent!!!

Why don't you just TELL ME THAT I AM GOING TO BE TORTURED FOREVER IN FIRE???

Perhaps you are like LIGHTSON. Too CHICKEN to LIVE UP to his own position....

bawwwwkkk...bawwwwkkkk.... BAWWWWK!

enjoy your dilema!

smaller

Aimiel

smaller,

You are repeating your self repeating your self repeating your self repeating your self repeating your self repeating your self repeating your self repeating your self. Please stop. Your repetition of your mis-understanding and mis-interpretation and mis-guided attempts to slice and dice The Word of God is dizzying. You not only have forgotten how to rightly divide The Word of Truth, but you make absolutely no sense, since you have thrown logic and reasoning out the window, along with your understanding. Talk about throwing out the baby with the bathwater, you take the cake.

beanieboy

If it were a crime punishable by death, would you consider accepting the lifestyle?

To be rather blunt, I don't really care what a pagan's god may think or not about what God has called me to do. I left my idols long ago for what they were, silent on sin.

So, back to my question, do you know you are sinning in the eyes of God?

In the eyes of your bloodthirsty version of God?
Probably.

You want me to love a God that would have me put to death.

Explain that, nin.

Aimiel

You want me to love a God that would have me put to death.
No, but you should love The God that allowed men to have the freewill to disobey (which the first man promptly did, thereby condemning all men to die, and after that to be judged and found guilty for their sin), and yet sent His Son, Jesus, to die in your place, so that you don't have to be judged when you finally do die (unless you come to a point of faith in your life that only three have achieved so far, and find that The Lord has taken you into His Home before you die). Isn't that love, sending The One that He loves above all others (Jesus) from Heaven to die in your place on the cross, and take your sin away? I believe that it is.

God is not going to put you to death. Your sin will do that. All you have to do to allow it to do so is continue to ignore Him.

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings CoP
Nah, my head hurts anyway and i cannot keep up with the rush those threads are filled, while i also want to do some work. So no problem.

I hear ya there.

quote from smaller:
I understand that you cannot see the difference between MANkind and what MANkind is bound with. Romans 7:17, 20-21 is A GOOD LOOK. Paul NEVER called himself SIN but identified SIN INDWELLING as NOT HIM.
I see the difference pretty well. But it doesnt split a man so much as you claim.

This position SPLITS THE CHILD OF GOD IN NO WAY.

You can read in many places in the text what happens when a EVIL SPIRIT departs the BODY OF A MAN. I should not need to have to cite those to you.

Here is what happens to EVERY CHILD OF GOD. The PRODIGAL gets their HOMEcoming eh?

Ecclesiastes 12:7
and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

Beanieboy will be NO EXCEPTION. The SIN that he is HELD CAPTIVE to will return to wander and find YET ANOTHER HOME and THESE THINGS continue to MULTIPLY on the earth eh?

This is PART OF GOD'S PLAN. There is GREAT WRATH to come for these THINGS.
In everyone of us there is reason what says: "You waste your time in those boards, and you have lot more things to do than just spamming here", but the dark part of Cyrus tells: "YOU MUST to reply NOW and show that you are capable to keep up with the discussion". This dark part (my lust for discussion) is not separated from me, but i can approach to it similarly like Paul did in those passages.

Actually it is THE CHILD OF GOD IN YOU who WANTS AND DESIRES TO KNOW AND PLEASE HIS FATHER.

That is WHY all of us ARE HERE. Whether they PLEASE or NOT is another story because ANYTIME The Word is HANDLED in ANY WAY the RESISTERS are sure to be there IN US ALL eh?

I have waged this war for a considerable time. I also spend time planting His Word and raising up ALLIES OF LIGHT and SALT.

Perhaps a person STEEPED into DAMNATION like an AIM meal or a NINevah are meant to SHARE WITH me. They may become GREAT WARRIORS for THE LIGHT OF GOD'S WORD.
And Paul did called himself a SINNER, because he did sin.

No believe can DENY that SIN DWELLS in our bodies, THUS we are SINNERS. The commitment of ANY ACT of sin is THE PHYSICAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of THEIR presence within us but that DOES NOT MEAN sin indwelling and evil present are NOT THERE within ALL.

Jesus KNEW what was IN MEN. John 2:25 It was not what went INTO us that defiled us, but WHAT CAME OUT and it DOES COME OUT.
Of course if it helps you to understand the Bible more, you can separate those concepts as much. But be careful not to slip into faulty conclusion. Your problem is that you take one passage what separated person and sin (Rom 7) and build your whole teaching on that.

I could add many other text to UPHOLD this PRINCIPLE. 1 John 3:6 is one. ALL the words that describe SINS NOT HELD AGAINST MEN are others and these are MANY. I do not find this position without STRONG support and you cannot FAULT the conclusion as IT DOES NOT HARM YOU. As you know LOVE DOES NO ILL. 1 Cor. 13.
While Paul did not built all his teaching on that and used different views on this matter in other passages.

If you come as merely a disputer you will not ADD TO THE LIGHT you have obtained. Talents are MULTIPLIED in the MARKETPLACE. Jesus said BUY FROM ME. He also MULTIPLIED THE BREAD when it was BROKEN between His Disciples and distributed to THE PEOPLE. This is also a DIVINE PRINCIPAL that you MAY benefit from if we steer clear of the ACCUSER of others. If you fall into the hands of the accuser, then you will get THE ACCUSERS MEASURE from THE WORD...

get it?

You will SEE ACTION on the WAR FRONT in this way....
The same implies to every confession: they all love to take certain passages from the Bible and then oppose to those who take their favourite passages and build their teachings on those. While the Bible is rich enough to cover both views.

I DAMN NO MAN neither do I JUDGE ANY MAN. I have learned this from THE WORD who DID NOT DO SO FIRST.

quote from smaller:
Secondly IF YOU INSIST that you are THE SINNER then you should read 1 John 3:6 and then tell me IF YOU KNOW GOD. John should STOP YOU IN YOUR TRACKS.
Ok, i'm not sinner anymore then.

[laughing now] This one usually should stop anyone in their tracks. I find it VERY effective.
But the world is full of sinners who havent come to Christ according to NT. The fact that there are sinners, remains.

I do not believe ANY CHILD OF GOD needs to be BORN AGAIN. They already HAVE BEEN. First they were BIRTHED FROM GOD via HIS SPIRIT...and THEN they were BORN HERE ON EARTH via WATER AND BLOOD. Jesus spoke to Nicodemus of THIS BIRTH and called it an EARTHLY THING in John 3. Go read it for yourself. He said "IF I SPEAK OF EARTHLY THINGS AND YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND...." so this is what BORN AGAIN is.

ALL MEN are SAVED. It was NEVER POSSIBLE to loose them.

There are OTHER THINGS that are going on though WITH THE HISTORY OF MANKIND....

That is the ETERNAL JUDGMENT OF SIN, EVIL AND DEATH...

The INVISIBLE POWERs that are being TRIED here on EARTH.

Their TIME is drawing SHORT...

WE all AS GOD'S CHILDREN are participating IN THEIR TRIALS and as such ARE JUDGEMENT IN THE EARTH. This Glory have ALL His Saints.

Psalm 37:28, 97:10, 149:9 (READ THEM!)

So in my opinion BEANIEBOY is going to PASS a greater judgment than perhaps you or I because HE HAS BEEN BOUND to a horrible thing imo. He will not see it this way but I do. The things that have been DONE IN HIM will surely STAND CONDEMNED.

Beanieboy as A CHILD OF GOD will be RELEASED and GO FREE...

"Then shall the Children sing in the Kingdom of their FATHER."

Until then we SUFFER and SORROW with him and with each other.

quote from smaller
I have provided WORD positions only. This is not something I have magically come up with. It was this way from the beginning.
So did i. The discussion goes over how we INTERPRETATE the word. See it?

If you do not condemn your fellow mankind to ETERNAL TORTURE then I really do not care HOW God brought you there. It is better NOT TO BE A DOUBLE SON OF HELL.

You see CHRISTIANS will bring the GREATEST JUDGMENT OF ALL because it is THEY who bear THE ETERNAL TORTURE of others.

This is the WORST of all possible positions. They are DOUBLE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF HELL.

That is why I minister to them.

quote from smaller
Now if you want to stray from The Word on this subject that is your prerogative. I have no interest in what MEN think.
Nor take i your theology as a voice from God.

Never asked you to. God speaks for Himself. I belong to no denomination, am affiliated with NO GROUP and will NEVER be involved with C-A-S-H and The Word. One cannot serve GOD and MONEY.
While you got your point in some cases, so did i. But non of us helds the whole truth.

Agreed. WE all see in part and in darkness. I always seek MORE LIGHT from His Word and His Living Words.

quote from smaller
That is what think YOU SEE. Nowhere is BREAKING THE LAW EVER condoned in the N.T. ever. Better men then you have tried to make this case BECAUSE THEY CANNOT PERFORM UNDER IT so they DENY IT.

Ah ha. But you see SIN INDWELLING US and EVIL PRESENT with us REMAINS under the law. If you do not believe this try murdering someone and SEE HOW FREE FROM THE LAW you really are.
Murder is prohibited also in NT. I'm under New Covenant, not under Old Covenant (the Jewish Law). So if i murder someone i'm sinning against the spirit of New Covenant.

and the OLD. They are NOT AGAINST each other. What is HOLY, RIGHTEOUS AND GOOD is not against THE NEW Covenant.

quote from smaller:
If you want to make your case APART FROM THE WORD then you are making a POSITION OF THE WORLD.
I'm making my case upon the Bible, but you cannot see it. I cannot help if you refuse to see my point.

If you have a counter or an add have at it. I really do not know where you stand. For all I know you may DAMN PEOPLE TO BURN FOREVER AS WELL and if so, then you are my enemy.

quote from smaller
I am not interested in such things. What do I care of trying to CONTROL SIN. The MORE the LAW is applied to it THE STRONGER IT GETS and THE MORE IT MULTIPLIES.
Ever encountered the idea, that Romans 7 actually describes Paul when he was Phariseer, before his salvation?

vs. 25 clearly denies that understanding.

quote from smaller:
Do your own word search on it. Biblegateway.com

Biblegateway cannot reply to my query "What Smaller means by the Law?"

You inquired WHAT LAW is against HOMOSEXUALITY and WHERE it was. What smaller thinks is irrelevant.

quote from smaller
You cannot make ANY of God's Word go away so IF your track here is to say that THE LEVITICAL LAWS are ONLY FOR THE FLESH OF ISRAEL you are wasting your time.
So i do, as you STRONGLY disagree with it. I will drop the discussion anyway, because there is no point of wasting our mutual time.

I cannot deny The Word of God nor is it passed. To take this position is to merely be marked as a resistor. It cannot be justified UNDER THE WORD.

quote from smaller
It is ALL GOD'S WORD and AS SUCH IT ALL STANDS as current for today as it was when it was delivered and it WILL STAND IN THE FUTURE as well.
Yeah. Tell the women in your church to wear head-coverings or rise their hairs long enough. Sorry for sarcasm. If you are unable to discern God's Word from cultural background, i cannot help you.

I personally would prefer that women would take PAUL seriously and KEEP SILENT in the CHURCH, but in todays world they are disobedient run amok as well and have NO RESPECT for AUTHORITY.

No woman will be my authority other than my wife of course....;)

Now watch them snarl their teeth.

quote from smaller
IF ANY MAN falsely alters God's Laws they are in ERROR. If you think that PETERS SHEET denies the law it does not. If you think that because the Apostles did not REQUIRE THE LAW to be followed by the gentiles THIS DOES NOT SET ASIDE THE LAW either.
Aha. So gentiles can actually be homosexuals, because the Law is required from them. It's first time i see you to agree with me about the Law. But can you see also that Judeo-Christians were freed from the same prohibition what forbid them to eat pork?

Here it is AGAIN. Sin INDWELLING THE FLESH will NEVER OBEY THE LAW nor CAN IT. Whether you THINK the LAW stands or NOT is IRRELEVANT. THE LAW will CONTINUE TO AMPLIFY SIN and SHOW IT present WITHIN us, and SIN INDWELLING THE FLESH will NEVER OBEY the law.

This is A DIVINE PRINCIPLE that cannot be ALTERED no matter WHAT men think. There is also applications in THE LAW that are BEYOND SIN INDWELLING THE FLESH.

Paul called EVEN Isaiah a LAW WRITER.
You are not interested what is in The Word, but you are interested how the Word will agree with your own theology. While the Word says something contrary to your views, you explain it away by using your "spiritual interpretation".

FINE, then JUSTIFY HOMOSEXUALITY using THE WORD. We have already hashed through this and you admit it cannot be done.

SO JUSTIFY HOMOSEXUALITY under the NEW COVENANT then.
We all love OUR theology the most. So i dont blame you.

Hey, I am not always HAPPY with what I HAVE SEEN in The Word. Being bound WITH DISOBEDIENCE, sin and death is far from what I call HAPPY.

Are you going to condemn me to burn forever now CoP???
Why should i?

Perhaps it is what YOU SEE IN THE WORD eh?
Maybe you should get rid of your phobies and find out that not every Christian wants to condemn you with hell?

You should recognize by now that FEW do not. Most have found THE BROAD PATH that LEADS TO DESTRUCTION 4 sure.
You have been too obsessed of finding any argument against eternal torment for humans that you have losing the whole picture in Scriptures.

Love hooked to the ETERNAL TORMENT OF PEOPLE is WORTHLESS to me. No person can say THEY LOVE and say PEOPLE WILL BE ETERNALLY TORMENTED without being LIARS.

This is NOT LOVE.
I suggest you to try different interpretations when you read the Bible. I have tried to see yours, and i think i know your views now more, than week ago.

Is there a BETTER ENDING than God's Love to ALL. I don't think so.
But it doesnt mean that i agree with everything you say when i see only your interpretation what does really fits into what the Bible actually says.

As stated, if you find a better way than GOD'S ETERNAL LOVE FOR ALL PEOPLE you just give a ring OK?
So i will drop the discussion about it NOW. If i find some interesting points in your messages, i might reply. But as we see the Word differently, then i think it's pretty pointless to carry it on.

You will have to find your fault another day eh?
Those messages are TOO long for me to chew and i need to work besides of discussing here. Also it takes longer to reply to long messages when i cannot use my mother language and need to check out every time did i wrote something grammatically correct, or not. I even dont have time now to re-check the same message what i wrote.

A good idea. At least you show some maturity in this way. It is my way as well.
So good luck to you in your study, but remember there are other views, other interpretations besides of Yours, and as the Bible is so big book with different theologies and ideas, then there is NO ONE TRUTH only, and even if there is you haven't found it yet. Neither have i. So let's learn together

Apart from the eternal condemnation of others there is a wealth of increase.

enjoy!

smaller

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetins AIM meal
You are repeating your self repeating your self repeating your self repeating your self repeating your self repeating your self repeating your self repeating your self. Please stop. Your repetition of your mis-understanding and mis-interpretation and mis-guided attempts to slice and dice The Word of God is dizzying.

I only understand that you HAVE NO RESPONSE AND NO JUSTIFICATION for the eternal condemnation of OTHERS, yet you PERSIST in CONTINUALLY making that MEASURE to others.
You not only have forgotten how to rightly divide The Word of Truth, but you make absolutely no sense, since you have thrown logic and reasoning out the window, along with your understanding. Talk about throwing out the baby with the bathwater, you take the cake.

You KNOW that I ALWAYS respond AIM meal.

The reason I do is TO AMPLIFY your eternal judgment of others.

To PUT IT OUT on the TABLE where ALL can SEE IT.

Perhaps this is what beanieboy has come to SHOW eh?

enjoy!

smaller