Mean TOL members

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetins Nin

Watching you keep the Gospel from beanieboy is fun?

No, poking holes in your doctrines of devils is though.
Watching you promote his perversity by battling on the side of an abomination is fun?

Oh? Have I applauded ANY SIN including YOURS, that is IF YOU HAVE ANY eh? tap tap tap.....
Watching you hate this person to the point you would keep him in his sin is fun?

Oh? Am I the one CONDEMNING BEANIEboy to ETERNAL TORTURE? You really are TOO funny.
I tend to believe I have seen the depths of true hatred for the first time on TOL in your post.

My only hatred is to ETERNAL HATRED, but then that is the VERY THING that walks around IN YOU. go figure.
servent101 and Chileice feel the same as you smaller.

I don't think Cheileice did before but LOVE will get to everyone sooner or later eh?
It's much better to continue in sin so that grace might abound, never mind it may very well cost beanieboy his health and his life.

Ah, I am still awaiting for your CONFESSION OF SINLESSNESS.

You can't quite bring yourself to THAT LIE though can you NIN???

Thanks, but I'd rather follow Paul's lead.

I don't find Paul anywhere saying to PROCLAIM YOUR SINLESSNESS eh? He did find THE BETTER WAY though did he not? Do you know THE WAY Nin???

enjoy!

smaller

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by smaller

No, poking holes in your doctrines of devils is though.

If you know homosexuality is something God loaths, then you must know it must be an act that is God-less. It appears it is you who would promote the docrine of homosexuality, a doctrine of devils.

Pritykity

Originally posted by smaller [/b

Oh? Have I applauded ANY SIN including YOURS, that is IF YOU HAVE ANY eh? tap tap tap.....

Oh? Am I the one CONDEMNING BEANIEboy to ETERNAL TORTURE? You really are TOO funny.

My only hatred is to ETERNAL HATRED, but then that is the VERY THING that walks around IN YOU. go figure.

Ah, I am still awaiting for your CONFESSION OF SINLESSNESS.

You can't quite bring yourself to THAT LIE though can you NIN???

I don't find Paul anywhere saying to PROCLAIM YOUR SINLESSNESS eh? He did find THE BETTER WAY though did he not? Do you know THE WAY Nin???

enjoy!

smaller

Smaller, I'm just wondering if there is a point to you capitalizing certain words sporatically throughout your sentences. If you're trying to emphasize them, why not just use italics. I, personally, find over-capitalization quite annoying.

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings CoP
Where did i said anything about "eternal torture"? I just said what Rom 6:23 says: everyone has sinned and the wage of sin is DEATH. But it's God's gift that by salvation everyone can escape from death.

Mankind as God's Sons and Daughters were NEVER slated for death. It is not possible, nor are we "worthy" of death. Sin in us is, but IT is not the SAME AS us.

quote from smaller
God's Laws on these matters HAS NOT CHANGED nor WILL IT. Heaven and earth will pass away before ONE JOT OR TITTLE OF THE LAW WILL PASS AWAY. (Jesus)

The Law is NOT SUBJECT to change.
OMG!

How should i explain it to you then? You can ignore it thousands of times but God CLEARLY looks at pure and unpure animals DIFFERENTLY in NT than it was in OT Law. I cannot help it, but i read it plainly. And it shows me that something changed somewhere.

And again there is A SIN application to THE LAW because it is WRITTEN to the LAWLESS that dwell within us AND there is a SPIRITUAL APPLICATION that is FOR US.

SIN IS OF THE DEVIL. The LAW was always AGAINST THE LAWLESS and THEY will NEVER obey it.

quote from smaller:
There is an application of the law that is AGAINST SIN IN THE FLESH and there is a SPIRITUAL APPLICATION in every law as well. They BOTH stand. It is US as BELIEVERS who have failed to DISCERN what The Law says to whom.
I'm either uncapable to discern between the spiritual application and literal application of the Law, or you just try to imply your own interpretations to the Bible that MAY BE right, but may be not.

Ah, there is no doubt that homosexuality is a violation of the law and indicates SIN indwelling the flesh, but you know, WELCOME TO THE HUMAN RACE eh?
Maybe you help me with some simple examples to see the difference between those two?

The above description should be sufficient to convey what I see. There is certainly no harm to any in this position.

quote from smaller
The Law is also written AGAINST those invisible powers that we WAR against. I do not see this as the SAME AS mankind.
I dont see it anywhere in the Bible. Can you help me to see?

I have written extensively on SIN not being the SAME AS people. You might also see that THE LAW is written to the lawless (that which is in us.) I also believe this is shown in many ways throughout the the text in pairs. Adam and Eve (the inner man deceived), Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau, Ephraim and Manasseh, etc. etc. It is quite overwhelming if you get ahold of it and fascinating as well.

So seeing in this understanding I will see EVERY person with the presence of EVIL with them and sin indwelling YET a CHILD OF GOD also resides there. This is how God has formed us.

Paul wrote about this quite well in 1 Cor. 15 where he said we are planted in corruption, weakness, and humility. I see sin indwelling and evil present with us as the GROUND OF DARKNESS that we are planted into in this earth. WE are the PLANTS, they are the DUNG upon our ROOTS to make us GROW UP to Him.

quote from smaller:
I think we can see that GOD EVEN COMMANDED to TAKE SLAVES. Do you think He was talking about MANkind? Those things that are written of to ISRAEL of THE FLESH were a SPIRITUAL EXAMPLE that is written for us upon whom has arrived the END OF THE AGE.

Aha, now i see it again. You are implying spiritual interpretation to literal texts. It can be so, but it can also lead to false interpretations. In this case it doesnt help us much, because Jews followed the literal rule about slavery, so did they with homosexualism and eating meat.

Well you brought up the SPLIT HOOF. Why was THAT MEAT clean? Do you see BOTH HALVES of the HOOF??? Or animals that chew the cud? There is a reason these are clean in the "spiritual sense."

As far as sin indwelling the flesh actually OBEYING THE LAW IN THE FLESH, it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. The MORE you apply the LAW to SIN the MORE SINFUL IT GETS. This is also a PRINCIPAL.

That is why the LAW was given. To MAKE SIN aroused until it becomes UTTERLY SINFUL. Do you see this in our day? Of course you do. It is God's Preparation for THEIR JUDGMENT. The RAISING of the MYSTERY BABYLON just prior to THE END of this age.
I admit that Paul is using too many times allegory for OT, but i also see him sometimes losing the actual meaning due of his interpretation. For example 1 Cor 9:9.

Paul admonishes us who SEE to not become TRAPPED into NOT LOVING and not to be a BODY WHO IS USED BY SIN. I, like my Father, do not desire to be BOUND, but to be UNBOUND. To SIN in the flesh is to BE BOUND without a doubt. Love leads us away from those things. Trying to GAIN by the flesh following The Law will STIR UP sin and EMPOWER it. I love the correlations Paul gave on the law, even in 1 Cor. 9:9. Jesus did the SAME THING with the law. He said IF YOU THINK THAT DIVORCE IS BAD how about THINKING OF ADULTERY being ADULTERY! Now who puts the THOUGHTS OF ADULTERY into a man's head???

Again The Law is USED to REVEAL their presence within us and is WRITTEN against THEM.

quote from smaller
The Word set aside such things in preparation for DESTRUCTION but that time has not yet come. Sin indwelling and EVIL present with all is the GENERATION who has not yet passed who will see ALL THESE THINGS come to pass.
Is eating the pork evil?

Any breaking of the law is sin. I would add though that LOVING YOUR NEIGHBOR as YOURSELF IS A FULFILLMENT OF THE ENTIRE LAW AND PROPHETS IN US, so do you want to look at the FULFILLMENT of it? Sin indewelling me LOVES pork. What can I do about it? If I try under THE LAW to not eat pork I will only DESIRE it and eat it more. So it is with ALL the sin in us all. This will NOT CHANGE. Sin in us ALL is continually judged and condemned under the law, but in Love we fulfill it. What a dilema eh? The classic BODY OF DEATH cry from Paul.

All these people crying out to beanieboy to GIVE UP homosexuality under the law will only compel him the more. This is his particular enTRAPment with SIN. I do not desire to see him pushed even futher into the mire and will not condemn HIM as a person under the law, but will APPLY LOVE instead. This is how I would prefer to be treated as well.

quote from smaller:
One will be taken (the Child of God) and one will be left (THE MAN OF SIN THAT IS PRESENT WITH ALL.)

It is upon this LATTER that WRATH will fall. I try not to get too close eh?

quote from smaller
The Law tells me otherwise. WE cannot DENY The Law and say we STAND with The Word. It cannot be done. The Law was made to CLEARLY REVEAL that such things [as sin indwelling and evil present]are indeed WITH US all in various ways. To take away THE LIGHT that is IN THE LAW is not good nor is it wise.
I'm not denying the Law. What Law we are talking about anyway? God's Law? Levitical Law? Why do we not kill homos even today? Because of the spiritual meaning of the Law, or what?

All Law is written AGAINST lawlessness. It is THE SIN indwelling and EVIL PRESENT that is condemned. This is simply NOT the same as the person, neither must I condone SINS acts, rather EXPECT them to amplify under The Law.

This is what God has meant to happen. Why would I want to stop it?

It is GOD HIMSELF who controls the governments of mankind. It is He who will move to accomplish His Objectives. I desire only to love and to be unbound. That will happen soon enough for us all.

When you read that the SAINTS will JUDGE THE WORLD, what our role will be is TO JUDGE THE SIN that LIVED IN US ALL. This is the role of ALL His People and ALL are His People.

The entire record of humanity will be quite a condemnation against THESE THINGS and in this way NO LIFE will have been a waste.

enjoy!

smaller

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Read the BOLD part of my post to you NIN. Then come and tell me HOW PERFECT YOU ARE and how NEARLY EVERYONE ELSE is not.

lol

firechyld

Poly, I'm going to give you the opportunity to prove that you aren't just an obnoxious bint.

I'm listening.

Has this "technique" of yours ever actually WORKED?

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings AIMmeal

quote from smaller
I see you ETERNALLY DAMNING others to TORTURE. To me there is not even a REMOTE COMPARISON to YOUR sin and beanieboys. YOURS is much much worse. One cannot HATE anymore than this.
You don't see the self-righteous condemnation in that statement?

Ah, I certainly see you APPLAUDING YOURSELF from God's Judgment Seat. I hope He tosses you OUT OF IT soon.

quote from smaller:
You damnation dudes have not figured this out yet because you are SO STEEPED INTO THIS DARKNESS. It has SEARED your consciousness past recognition OF LOVE to others.
Quite the contrary, I used to hate people, and especially those that I thought of as 'worse' than me, as you have expressed. I thank God for delivering me from this, and many other sins. I used to not even be half as civil as you are (tongue firmly planted in cheek while typing), if you want to know the truth. I have repented of hatred, and will continue to do so. What about you?

You REPENTED of hatred WHILE CONDEMNING OTHERS TO BE TORTURED IN FIRE...

Tell it to The Judge AIMmeal. I certainly ain't buying that baloney.

quote from smaller:
If you consider yourself ADOPTED then it is THE FATHER who adopts THE SON, not the other way around. Jesus told US that God was THE FATHER of US ALL.
He is, but only by creation (our ancestors, Grandpa Adam and Grandma Eve) and / or by adoption, to wit the redemption of our souls by faith in the shed blood of Jesus. If we don't believe in Jesus we don't have eternal life.

And God BURNS ALL HIS OTHER CHILDREN IN FIRE. What is this God? Some kind of CHILD MOLESTER?

quote from smaller:
All things in heaven and earth are clear enough for me AIMiel.
I'm glad that you know all you want to know. I am always (forever and ever) going to be learning.

I see you have learned to LIMIT THE CROSS and SELECT via your LIST who's SINS ARE LAID ASIDE and who's are NOT eh?

quote from smaller:
I am not willing to LIMIT The Blood of Jesus.
You do, you believe that He can only apply it to everyone, simply because you have 'reasoned' it to be so.

I like how you COMPLETELY IGNORE the text I just provided saying you are a liar. ALL THINGS in HEAVEN AND EARTH were RECONCILED BY JESUS at the cross. You say SOME THINGS. So what? You are merely a GOD RESISTOR VOICE. He says ALL. You say SOME. Next.
Haven't you ever read where The Lord said, "Come, let US reason TOGETHER?"

Yeah, THOUGH YOUR SINS BE AS SCARLET YOU WILL BE WHITE AS SNOW, but NOT YOUR NEIGHBORS SINS. Is this how God reasons with you???
He wants to explain The Truth to you, but if you keep your mind closed like a big rusty bear trap, He's not going to pry it open.

I only see you BLOCKING UP THE GATES OF HEAVEN like ALL PHARISEES do Aimiel.
He's A Perfect Gentleman, and won't force anything on anyone; at least not until His Patience wears out.

Well, let's see. His MERCY ENDURES FOREVER or UNTIL AIMIEL says BURN EM ALL GOD! LOL
He has said that He won't always strive with men.

here is the FULL TEXT from Isaiah 57. Do you believe it???

"For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made. For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart. I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. 19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him."

NO, you don't believe this AT ALL. You say CALL DOWN FIRE UPON THEM LORD! TORTURE THEM ALL LORD!
One day He will say, "That's enough," and the trumpet shall sound, believers will be taken out of the way and the judgement will begin to fall.

And you will count yourself among the LUCKY and the majority of MANKIND as the TORTURED.

What do I care if you are BLINDed to God's Love. God will judge this IN YOU as well. He has chosen to LET DAMNATION LIVE IN YOU for JUDGMENT. You give WORD EXERCISE to my fingers and my heart.

Thank you.

enjoy!

smaller

LightSon

Originally posted by firechyld

... I'm going to give you the opportunity to prove that you aren't just an obnoxious bint.

I had to lookup "bint". It sure didn't sound like a compliment. :(

Bint appears to be an Aussie word, right? It means "woman or girl " and purports to be offensive, but I can't readily see the negative connotation. Any subtleties in the meaning that you could share? If I use the word, I need to know what I am implying.

firechyld

Hrmmm. It tends to be used to mean "silly girl" or "woman who is acting in a ridiculous fashion". I'm not sure of the actual origins of the word.

Are you familiar with "biddy"? I think they have the same connotations.

Cyrus of Persia

Mankind as God's Sons and Daughters were NEVER slated for death. It is not possible, nor are we "worthy" of death. Sin in us is, but IT is not the SAME AS us.

You are implying spiritual meaning to it, probably. I would like to take the Bible literally here. And there are the passages that show that who is sinning is worthy of death:

For example: Rom 1:32; 5:12, 17-18; 6:23. I understand that you want to explain away the concept of eternal torture, but you do it by implying spiritual meaning to those passages, that can be taken also literally and not falsely if done so. You divide person and sin. The bible sees literally person quilty of sin. Those are not divided. If i sin, it makes me dirty. The dirt and me and not separated, but we belong together.

And again there is A SIN application to THE LAW because it is WRITTEN to the LAWLESS that dwell within us AND there is a SPIRITUAL APPLICATION that is FOR US.

Nah, you again try to explain spiritually what can be taken literally. We are lawless if we sin against law, not that "lawless that dwell WITHIN us".

SIN IS OF THE DEVIL. The LAW was always AGAINST THE LAWLESS and THEY will NEVER obey it.

Nor can they. I take lawless as people, not the principle what lives within us. Christ dealt with the problem, and as WE were uncapable to obey to Law to full extent, Christ did it for US and payed the prize. The Law was fulfilled in HIM.

Ah, there is no doubt that homosexuality is a violation of the law

What Law? If you refer to Mosaic Law, then yes. But again, you assume it spiritually, while i take it more literally.

Any breaking of the law is sin.

Aha. But WHY does Jesus calls every meat clean (even pork), so does the author of Acts, and Paul? Why do they not call it sin, nor breaking the Law anymore?

All Law is written AGAINST lawlessness.

You didnt answered the question. What Law are you referring to? Mosaic Law? Any other besides it? The world is full of laws, so be more specific. There is no such thing as "all law".

It is THE SIN indwelling and EVIL PRESENT that is condemned. This is simply NOT the same as the person, neither must I condone SINS acts, rather EXPECT them to amplify under The Law.

Aha. So i beat my wife in anger and should not feel quilty after that, because it was sin within me what did that? Nah, PEOPLE (everyone of us) is quilty of sin according to the Bible, and will be judged. But Christ take our judgement upon Himself when dying for our sins. This is the thing that saves our butts.

I cannot agree with your spiritual interpretation of the topic. I find more reasons why to take the Bible literally in those things.

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings CoP
You are implying spiritual meaning to it, probably. I would like to take the Bible literally here. And there are the passages that show that who is sinning is worthy of death:

You cannot sin. Sin indwelling and evil present with your flesh sins.
For example: Rom 1:32; 5:12, 17-18; 6:23. I understand that you want to explain away the concept of eternal torture,

I do not deny eternal torture NOR do I explain it away. It was always meant for the devil and his messengers.
but you do it by implying spiritual meaning to those passages,

The passages are written AGAINST sin indwelling and evil present. The spiritual meaning is not against mankind.
that can be taken also literally and not falsely if done so. You divide person and sin.

Bravo. I think you are at least getting it.
The bible sees literally person quilty of sin. Those are not divided.

This is only how you are allowed to see it. Jesus saw these things dwelling in people and spoke to them continually and cast them out. He ALWAYS separated SIN from PEOPLE. That is why ALL SINS including blasphemy will NOT be held against people and it was JESUS who said so. What more do you want?
If i sin, it makes me dirty. The dirt and me and not separated, but we belong together.

Listen, I'm not going to listen to your grovel. The Truth is written on this matter and your imaginations where you are led astray by SIN INDWELLING and EVIL PRESENT is OF THE DEVIL. Your "thoughts" are subject to being LED ASTRAY and manipulated by THESE THINGS.

It is THE LAW that both reveals the presence of these things and STIRS THEM UP.

quote from smaller
Nah, you again try to explain spiritually what can be taken literally. We are lawless if we sin against law, not that "lawless that dwell WITHIN us".

And you are trying to JUSTIFY HOMOSEXUALITY. Sorry, this cannot be done using God's Word. Sorry.
Nor can they. (obey the law) I take lawless as people, not the principle what lives within us. Christ dealt with the problem, and as WE were uncapable to obey to Law to full extent, Christ did it for US and payed the prize. The Law was fulfilled in HIM.

If that were the case The Law is passed BUT that is not what Jesus said either nor did Paul nor did John. The Law Stands and it CAN AND IS fulfilled IN US BY US.

I understand that this little guantlet is difficult to run but The Word is consistent in these matters. It is people who are subject to the BLINDNESS to The Word and made to not understand.

quote from smaller
Ah, there is no doubt that homosexuality is a violation of the law
What Law? If you refer to Mosaic Law, then yes. But again, you assume it spiritually, while i take it more literally.

I am not going to take the time to cite you the MULTIPLE TEXTS that show homosexuality A SIN. If you have not got that far on the subject you are over your head anyway.

quote from smaller
Any breaking of the law is sin.
Aha. But WHY does Jesus calls every meat clean (even pork), so does the author of Acts, and Paul? Why do they not call it sin, nor breaking the Law anymore? Breaking of The Law is NEVER justified by any of the writers.

When a person eats pork sin indwelling them SINs in the flesh. When a man thinks of having another mans woman HE SINS IN THE FLESH.

quote from smaller
All Law is written AGAINST lawlessness.
You didnt answered the question. What Law are you referring to? Mosaic Law? Any other besides it? The world is full of laws, so be more specific. There is no such thing as "all law".

I understand The Law is a little overwhelming as a topic.

quote from smaller
It is THE SIN indwelling and EVIL PRESENT that is condemned. This is simply NOT the same as the person, neither must I condone SINS acts, rather EXPECT them to amplify under The Law.
Aha. So i beat my wife in anger and should not feel quilty after that, because it was sin within me what did that? Nah,

Did I say SIN WAS EXCUSED or JUSTIFIED. Never.

People who's flesh has sinned will pay the price in the flesh. They will all ASSUREDLY DIE because of these violations present with us ALL. This is the ULTIMATE PRICE that MANkind will pay.
PEOPLE (everyone of us) is quilty of sin according to the Bible, and will be judged. But Christ take our judgement upon Himself when dying for our sins. This is the thing that saves our butts.

When a person dies they are separated from their sins. (Romans 6:7)

Jesus Christ NEVER gave SIN any OK nor did He LET SIN OFF THE HOOK. He CONDEMNED SIN IN SINFUL FLESH. Romans 8:3
I cannot agree with your spiritual interpretation of the topic. I find more reasons why to take the Bible literally in those things.

I write what I see. Whether you see it is irrelevant. Truth Leads.

ALL SIN IN THE FLESH IS CONDEMNED yet GOD LOVES ALL OF MANKIND. It is GOD Himself who has BOUND US to DISOBEDIENCE so that ALL will receive MERCY. Romans 11:32

enjoy!

smaller

Nineveh

Merely Christian

Read the BOLD part of my post to you NIN. Then come and tell me HOW PERFECT YOU ARE and how NEARLY EVERYONE ELSE is not.

lol

How Godly is homosexuality? How healthy is it? Why do you promote it?

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Hello. Is english your first language???

DO YOU HAVE SIN????

Why do you AVOID this simple question???? Why must this be posted 15 times for you to DODGE???

I really dislike people who do not ENGAGE but AVOID. This shows THE DECEPTION you walk in.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Hello, do you understand english? Able to follow along with a simple point? Why do you want to see beanieboy continue in a deathstyle you know God hates and may cost him his health and life? This is the THIRD TIME I've asked, so quit whining, you are getting as you give.

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Can you find a SINGLE PLACE where I have CONDONED HOMOSEXUALITY? Why do you attempt to accuse me of such?

Can you find a SINGLE PLACE where you have answered a SIMPLE QUESTION?

Are you SINLESS little Ms. Condemnation of others???

Cyrus of Persia

You cannot sin. Sin indwelling and evil present with your flesh sins.

Rom 3:23: "since ALL HAVE sinned and fall short of the glory of God". It talks about HUMANS who are sinning, not about the sin within us that is sinning.

I do not deny eternal torture NOR do I explain it away. It was always meant for the devil and his messengers.

Ok.

The passages are written AGAINST sin indwelling and evil present. The spiritual meaning is not against mankind.

The literal is.

Bravo. I think you are at least getting it.

But it doesnt mean that i agree with that.

This is only how you are allowed to see it. Jesus saw these things dwelling in people and spoke to them continually and cast them out. He ALWAYS separated SIN from PEOPLE. That is why ALL SINS including blasphemy will NOT be held against people and it was JESUS who said so. What more do you want?

When Jesus said "go and sin no more", He was not talking with Sin indwelling in person, but with person himself.

Listen, I'm not going to listen to your grovel. The Truth is written on this matter and your imaginations where you are led astray by SIN INDWELLING and EVIL PRESENT is OF THE DEVIL. Your "thoughts" are subject to being LED ASTRAY and manipulated by THESE THINGS.

And you think that your spiritual interpretation of the topic is not the fruit of your own thoughts?

And you are trying to JUSTIFY HOMOSEXUALITY. Sorry, this cannot be done using God's Word. Sorry.

Not with the Bible, yes. But as we see changes in NT understanding about The Law (of course if we are able to see them), then we are made to quess: did the changes ended with closed NT canon, or is God speaking us in new way even today?

If that were the case The Law is passed BUT that is not what Jesus said either nor did Paul nor did John. The Law Stands and it CAN AND IS fulfilled IN US BY US.

Jesus clarified the Law. Paul said: "For Christ is the end of the law, that every one who has faith may be justified" (Rom 10:4) and "So that the law was our custodian until Christ came, that we might be justified by faith. But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a custodian" (Gal 3:24-25).

I am not going to take the time to cite you the MULTIPLE TEXTS that show homosexuality A SIN. If you have not got that far on the subject you are over your head anyway.

Have i said ANYWHERE that homosexuality was not sin in biblical times?

But i did NOT asked about homosexuality here. I asked to what LAW are you referring all the time. Why dont you answer to it finally?

And: "I understand The Law is a little overwhelming as a topic" is not the answer, because it could happen that we are talking about different laws unless you explain yourself.

When a person eats pork sin indwelling them SINs in the flesh.

Are you blind? Can't you see that eating pork is not SIN in NT. How do you explain THAT?

Did I say SIN WAS EXCUSED or JUSTIFIED. Never.

People who's flesh has sinned will pay the price in the flesh. They will all ASSUREDLY DIE because of these violations present with us ALL. This is the ULTIMATE PRICE that MANkind will pay.

When i talk that death is the penalty of sin, i talk about the same thing, and still you opposed to this idea and said that sin within us is paying the penalty. It's all about language, while the essence seems to be same.

When a person dies they are separated from their sins. (Romans 6:7)

If you read this verse in context you see that it is not talking about our physical death, but our death with Christ. As He died in cross, so did we. As He was rised from the dead, so were we. We are identified with His death and resurrection.

I write what I see. Whether you see it is irrelevant. Truth Leads.

And you say that you are one of those absolutists, who think that they own the truth and those who oppose their ideas are wrong? IF so, then you arent better than any fundy and it's useless to waste our time on this matter, because you are so right in your own eyes.

ALL SIN IN THE FLESH IS CONDEMNED yet GOD LOVES ALL OF MANKIND. It is GOD Himself who has BOUND US to DISOBEDIENCE so that ALL will receive MERCY. Romans 11:32

So are condemned ALL humans, because ALL have sinned, but God loves us even if we are sinners. That's why He payed the prize in the Cross so we all might recieve mercy.

beanieboy

Originally posted by Nineveh

I may be an arrogant jerk, but I am an arrogant jerk who wants to see you live a long healthy life.

Don't you want the government to execute me after a speedy trial?
Even if I said, "Ok, suddenly I'm attracted to women", according to you, I should still be executed, because I have committed some archaic sin in Leviticus.
So, now you are an unrepentant liar as well.

And you call for no one to be executed for working on the Sabbath (which is Saturday, by the way.)
So, you don't really even believe in the Bible.
Just parts.

beanieboy

Originally posted by Nineveh

Hello, do you understand english? Able to follow along with a simple point? Why do you want to see beanieboy continue in a deathstyle you know God hates and may cost him his health and life? This is the THIRD TIME I've asked, so quit whining, you are getting as you give.

Nineveh, you see me as first needing to be heterosexual, and THEN being christian.

In fact, if I never become christian, that's ok, because being heterosexual is much, much more important.

"Yeah, God. I denied Jesus - But LOOK! I'm a card carrying hetero!"

"Oooooooh! That's a horse of a different color. Come on in!"

You are an ignorant boob that wouldn't know God if he asked you for change.

(Wow, Poly. This approach is making sooooo many people open up and listen. Golly.)

Nineveh

Merely Christian

Can you find a SINGLE PLACE where I have CONDONED HOMOSEXUALITY? Why do you attempt to accuse me of such?

You are right now, not once have you bothered to tell beanieboy what God really thinks of his life.

Are you SINLESS little Ms. Condemnation of others???

Thank God I met the Law before I met you, or else I would still be in my sin, unsaved, and a stranger to Christ. I have been humbled, washed and forgiven. You?

Last edited:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by beanieboy

Nineveh, you see me as first needing to be heterosexual, and THEN being christian.

No, first you need to understand you are in violation of God's Law, because of that you deserve death. If you don't like the fact the God looks at you that way, repent, and turn to Christ. He can help you deal with the rest.

In fact, if I never become christian,

There is still hope, you are still alive.