MAGA

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've been watching FOX and there's certainly nothing on Trump yet. So far, the worst I've heard is "somebody" told Flynn to talk to the Russians or knew about it, maybe a "senior official" so says the Fake News. It's really nothing new or anything that wasn't already speculated. I think they were hoping for so much more.
That's about what I have heard.
A lot of smoke being talked about, but no fire found.
At least not yet.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
That's about what I have heard.
A lot of smoke being talked about, but no fire found.
At least not yet.

Course not, Trump was already elected.

Kinda hard to prove election wrongs at that time.

Mueller's 'bout outta steam.

If he hasn't realized it yet, IMHO, Trump should fire him and appoint somebody who will investigate voter fraud, stays by liberal judges be damned.

Last edited:

rexlunae

I've been watching FOX and there's certainly nothing on Trump yet.

Gee, go figure.

So far, the worst I've heard is "somebody" told Flynn to talk to the Russians or knew about it, maybe a "senior official" so says the Fake News.

That's from his plea deal. Expect more indictments, not too long.

It's really nothing new or anything that wasn't already speculated. I think they were hoping for so much more.

All denied by you, and the conservative media, all along until today. And still you try to minimize. Why?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Gee, go figure.

That's from his plea deal. Expect more indictments, not too long.

All denied by you, and the conservative media, all along until today. And still you try to minimize. Why?
When did I ever deny that Flynn is guilty of something? No need to lie rex. But why do you deny REAL CRIMES committed by democrats?

rexlunae

When did I ever deny that Flynn is guilty of something? No need to lie rex.

Do you remember saying this, or is it fake news?
The leftist libtards are wrong to say "look, Flynn is asking for immunity, must be something big." Flynn only wants immunity because demoncrats are on a witch hunt. Flynn broke no laws and did nothing wrong.

I'll take that apology anytime.

But why do you deny REAL CRIMES committed by democrats?

Hello whataboutism. Why do you always need to change the subject?

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Do you remember saying this, or is it fake news?

I'll take that apology anytime.

Hello whataboutism. Why do you always need to change the subject?
Good job digging up an old post from 8 months ago. That was before the truth about him started leaking out. Flynn turned out to be a flake and a liar, which is why Trump fired him.

No apology because you LIED, rex. You said I've denied a crime "all along" do you remember saying that in that post?

rexlunae

Good job digging up an old post from 8 months ago. That was before the truth about him started leaking out. Flynn turned out to be a flake and a liar, which is why Trump fired him.

No, it was after the truth about him started leaking out, while you and Trump were still denying it. But your Fox and Friends didn't want to let you think about that inconvenient detail. Especially since it casts everything Trump has said about it in doubt.

No apology because you LIED, rex. You said I've denied a crime "all along" do you remember saying that in that post?

As far as I know, you've never recanted your belief in Flynn's innocence until the last few days. Am I wrong? You'll have to forgive me if your consistent defense of all things Trump and your lack of correction or concession on any point lead me to assume you maintained your previous position.

Trump's lawyers were cooperating with Flynn's as recently as this week. And Trump is still defending Flynn to an extent, although he finally concedes Flynn lied to the FBI and that that's a crime.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
As far as I know, you've never recanted your belief in Flynn's innocence until the last few days. Am I wrong? You'll have to forgive me if your consistent defense of all things Trump and your lack of correction or concession on any point lead me to assume you maintained your previous position.
Yes, you are wrong. Anybody with a brain has known for months that Flynn would be charged with a crime. Was I supposed to post that common knowledge in the last 6 months to demonstrate what we all knew would happen? The whole purpose of the witch hunt is Trump/Russian collusion to interfere with our election. All you have is a case of stupidity from Flynn, a convicted LIAR and a man who hatched a plot to kidnap a political/religious figure with his son to collect a ransom. Any "testimony" from Flynn is tainted and not credible.

rexlunae

Yes, you are wrong. Anybody with a brain has known for months that Flynn would be charged with a crime. Was I supposed to post that common knowledge in the last 6 months to demonstrate what we all knew would happen?

Yes. It would help. It hurts your credibility to have been nothing but wrong about it. It would help if you would acknowledge past error, and doubt when it arises.

The whole purpose of the witch hunt is Trump/Russian collusion to interfere with our election.

If not for the actions that became the beginning of the Trump/Russia investigation, Flynn's crimes might never have been uncovered. He might still be National Security Advisor, working for Turkey and Russia, and running kidnapping projects for pay while in office. Thank goodness for Sally Yates and the Washington Post, huh? And how feckless were Pence, Trump, and the whole right-wing media-scape. Feckless or worse.

And hey, maybe eventually Trump will thank Obama for trying to warn him about Flynn. Think of all the trouble that Trump could have saved himself by listening for once.

All you have is a case of stupidity from Flynn, a convicted LIAR and a man who hatched a plot to kidnap a political/religious figure with his son to collect a ransom. Any "testimony" from Flynn is tainted and not credible.

Good to see you now admit it.

I'd also point out that I said months ago how this was going to play out for Flynn:
That's not what Flynn thinks:

What Flynn Thinks

He claims to have a story to tell. Either he's got the goods, and that really could only implicate a few people who were above him, or he's got nothing, and no basis for immunity. He probably won't get it. A plea bargain, maybe, but not immunity. What he's done that's a matter of public record is bad enough and he's a big enough fish that they can't just let him go. I would bet that he at least receives a dishonorable discharge, and perhaps a little jail time in exchange for lesser charges.

But that's just a guess.

Gee, that's not too far off from what happened yesterday. Flynn plead to lesser charges in exchange for cooperation. What do you think was in his profer that lead Mueller to give him such a bargain?

This isn't because I have any particularly great insight. I just listen to people who know what they're talking about, and who aren't paid to explicitly provide cover for DT.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And hey, maybe eventually Trump will thank Obama for trying to warn him about Flynn. Think of all the trouble that Trump could have saved himself by listening for once.
Hey, maybe the Obama administration could have warned Trump about the Russians before the election,

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/21/us/politics/jeh-johnson-testimony-russian-election-hacking.html

[h=1]TRUMP ADMITS TO RUSSIA MEDDLING IN ELECTION: SAYS OBAMA ADMINISTRATION KNEW BUT 'DID NOTHING'[/h]http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-russia-election-hacking-barack-obama-hillary-clinton-628835

I guess Trump was right, like you.

Oh that's right, they didn't want that to get out before Hillary's sure fire victory. Or perhaps, the way the Attorney General directed (a crime) the FBI to refer to Clinton's destroyed (a crime) emails as a "Matter." I'm still waiting for your outrage over the Obama administrations crimes and violations.

“Criminal In Chief” — 78 Times President Obama Broke The Law During Presidency

Read More: http://www.trueactivist.com/crimina...sident-obama-broke-the-law-during-presidency/

rexlunae

Hey, maybe the Obama administration could have warned Trump about the Russians before the election,

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/21/us/politics/jeh-johnson-testimony-russian-election-hacking.html

Trump's claim is disingenuous in at least two ways:

1. Obama warned the public about Russia's meddling on October 7th, 2016. So, unless somehow Trump isn't following the election a month out, he was warned. This story got a bit burried by two other stories, those being hurricane Matthew and the release of the infamous Access Hollywood tape, the later seemingly timed to draw all the attention from the government's accusation against Russia. https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...0b9654-8cbf-11e6-875e-2c1bfe943b66_story.html
2. There is clear evidence on the record that Trump's campaign was an active participant with the Russians. That's why you're now hearing them try to say "collusion isn't a crimme". If somehow Trump had missed the news, he could have heard from his campaign manager, his son, his son-in-law, or any of the other people one degree of separation from him who were running his campaign and talking to the Russians about their efforts to help him win.

Trump can't plead ignorance. It's literally unbelievable. Which should prompt the question, why is he lying about it?

[h=1]TRUMP ADMITS TO RUSSIA MEDDLING IN ELECTION: SAYS OBAMA ADMINISTRATION KNEW BUT 'DID NOTHING'[/h]http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-russia-election-hacking-barack-obama-hillary-clinton-628835

I guess Trump was right, like you.

They didn't "do nothing". They warned the public. They called Russia and told them that they knew what they were doing. But Obama was also under a lot of pressure not to be seen to be intervening in the election himself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/national-security/obama-putin-election-hacking/

Republicans actually pressured Obama not to push the issue too hard.

Oh that's right, they didn't want that to get out before Hillary's sure fire victory.

I'm not sure how it undermines Hillary's supposedly sure-fire victory to point out a criminal conspiracy to attack the election. It would actually play into Russia's narrative to undermine the credibility of the election. But the reality is, the election wasn't clean. It was badly compromised, and that's just the fact of the matter.

Or perhaps, the way the Attorney General directed (a crime) the FBI to refer to Clinton's destroyed (a crime) emails as a "Matter." I'm still waiting for your outrage over the Obama administrations crimes and violations.

Lets try to stay on topic, shall we?

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Trump's claim is disingenuous in at least two ways:

1. Obama warned the public about Russia's meddling on October 7th, 2016. So, unless somehow Trump isn't following the election a month out, he was warned. This story got a bit burried by two other stories, those being hurricane Matthew and the release of the infamous Access Hollywood tape, the later seemingly timed to draw all the attention from the government's accusation against Russia. https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...0b9654-8cbf-11e6-875e-2c1bfe943b66_story.html
2. There is clear evidence on the record that Trump's campaign was an active participant with the Russians. That's why you're now hearing them try to say "collusion isn't a crimme". If somehow Trump had missed the news, he could have heard from his campaign manager, his son, his son-in-law, or any of the other people one degree of separation from him who were running his campaign and talking to the Russians about their efforts to help him win.

Trump can't plead ignorance.

They didn't "do nothing". They warned the public. They called Russia and told them that they knew what they were doing. But Obama was also under a lot of pressure not to be seen to be intervening in the election himself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/national-security/obama-putin-election-hacking/

Republicans actually pressured Obama not to push the issue too hard.

I'm not sure how it undermines Hillary's supposedly sure-fire victory to point out a criminal conspiracy to attack the election. It would actually play into Russia's narrative to undermine the credibility of the election. But the reality is, the election wasn't clean. It was badly compromised, and that's just the fact of the matter.

Lets try to stay on topic, shall we?

Yep, let's ignore those stays and find out if Russia had the ability to hack our voting booths or if a butt load of liberals committed fraud.

Mueller as well as you is who are off topic.:thumb:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
image007-23.jpg

Recent emails now suggest that Flynn wasn't a "rogue" member of the Administration as he's been portrayed, but was following orders to contact the Russians which he probably assumed came from "The Donald!"

Given that acting Attorney General Yates had warned the White House lawyer of the Flynn-Russian calls 2 weeks earlier, Trump would have been well aware as to what Flynn was doing and his request for the General's resignation only came after the so-called "fake media" made the nature of those discussions public!

Flynn did violate the Logan Act, but given that is rarely enforced, the real questions are why he contacted he Russian Ambassador over a phoneline that he should have know was being tapped, and why he lied to the FBI - given that he was aware of the consequences!

Last edited: