Madists

God's Truth

Same question to ask yourself, GT.
If you have not kept every single jot and tiltle of the whole law, you are guilty of the whole law.
THE WHOLE LAW.

I obey everything that Jesus commands all to do.

Go search for God by finding out what he says for you to do.

You will find Him if you do what you find.

That is how you search for Him with all your heart.

You cannot do away with Jesus' words just because you do not understand.

Paul explains it as Jews first then Gentiles.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Romans 5:18 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

That goes for everyone.
Why won't GT believe it?

God's Truth

Unless you rely on the one with the righteousness that saved anyone.

(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

The righteous of how many, GT?

Jesus is the WORD of God. That means what he speaks is from God.

You are making God's words come back to Him void when you do not do what He says.

clefty

You speak much truth but too bad you try to hang onto old purification works that do nothing but cause you to be a bitter root and defile many.

Wut? Oh yeah I guess you could see the 10 commandments as purification works...never thought of them that way...but sure...

Let's see:

1) One God Him alone- simplifies it and keeps things clean and simple even the menu and calander He gives...

2) No images means no clutter and relics and bric n brac and good grief the mess of TV and printed propaganda

3) Keep His name...also means even my speech is cleaned

5) I honor my parents so they want to come over and they help me keep things clean...

6) not killing keeps it very clean around the house...

7) not committing adultery keeps my marriage bed clean and other beds which are unused
I am clean don't fear STDS and such because I know only one woman
Oh and she too helps me to clean...

8) Not stealing keeps things clean too...no hot items no police record... ya dig?

9) No false witnessing means nobody is coming over to fight me and make things a big mess with he said she said...

10) Not coveting means I don't drink my sorrows away so no beer cans and bottles all around...

So thanks for that...for reminding me how much cleaner and purified my life is because I keep these 10 purification works...

So did I miss any?

Oh wait I did...the seventh day Sabbath...but that was just a ceremonial purification work which was done away with at the cross...DESTROYED the only one of the 10 which was done away with right? LOL

it had no further application or relevancy in terms of my life and its being keep clean or in order...right?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Go search for God by finding out what he says

By the righteousness of how many, GT?

God's Truth

Wut? Oh yeah I guess you could see the 10 commandments as purification works...never thought of them that way...but sure...

Do you just saying anything like a blind person that did not read what I wrote?

I said purification/ceremonial works. Those works are not in the Ten Commandments except for the Sabbath Rest day.

Go read what I wrote and stop telling untruths about me and maybe I will read the rest of what you wrote.

God's Truth

If you want to be justified, you will have to go THROUGH Jesus, and he says you will NOT ENTER unless you humble yourself, and repent of your sins, and have a forgiving heart.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

How many, GT?

clefty

Do you just saying anything like a blind person that did not read what I wrote?

I said purification/ceremonial works. Those works are not in the Ten Commandments except for the Sabbath Rest day.

Go read what I wrote and stop telling untruths about me and maybe I will read the rest of what you wrote.

LOL...

The only commandment the Sabbath specifically singled out that we pray its keeping be kept in the future is rejected by you...

And now add to that your claim all the commandments EXCEPT the Sabbath remain...LOL

you are entertaining...

In the new world from Sabbath to Sabbath said Isaiah but you would have him lie...

God's Truth

LOL...

The only commandment the Sabbath specifically singled out that we pray its keeping be kept in the future is rejected by you...

And now add to that your claim all the commandments EXCEPT the Sabbath remain...LOL

you are entertaining...

prayed

Jesus is the Sabbath Rest.

All the special days are now worthless.

All the special days were about Jesus, they were a shadows.

There are no shadows in the Light, Jesus Christ.

clefty

Jesus is the Sabbath Rest.

All the special days are now worthless.

All the special days were about Jesus, they were a shadows.

There are no shadows in the Light, Jesus Christ.

He says He will give you rest not that He is a period of time...the seventh day...

He said He was a shepherd, door, grape vine, living water, bread, but never a day of rest...nope He never said that

He said He will give you rest...the same rest He gave at creation the seventh day of a set seven...

Why you reject Him His gift? The Lord of the Sabbath? His gift of a seventh day rest?

Paul confirms that for the people of God there remains a Sabbath keeping...Heb 4:9

Jerry Shugart

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

"And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven" (Mt.18:3).​

When a person is "converted" to the truth revealed in the gospel then he is "born again." And here is what the Lord Jesus said about that:

"I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again"
(Jn.3:3).​

It is through belief in the gospel that a person becomes "born again":

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God..And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you" (1 Pet.1:23,25).​

God's Truth

"And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven" (Mt.18:3).​

When a person is "converted" to the truth revealed in the gospel then he is "born again." And here is what the Lord Jesus said about that:

"I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again"
(Jn.3:3).​

It is through belief in the gospel that a person becomes "born again":

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God..And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you" (1 Pet.1:23,25).​

Being born again happens WHEN Jesus saves you, and that is AFTER you believe and obey and that includes repenting of your sins.

What don't you get about God NOT forgiving you unless you forgive others?

What don't you get that being born again happens when your SINS, the SINS YOU REPENT of are washed away and you are clean and new like a new born baby.

clefty

He is our ETERNAL rest.

That is not keeping the command is it? The command is not "rest seven days forever"...

Sabbath is set aside and is made holy distinct and sanctified...kinda exactly like its keepers...

So if you already resting you ain't keeping the work six days part...

So you breaking the law...Especailly if you are going to a company that pays you to do something and you say "naw I am resting" or maybe you don't tell them...now you stealing and killing...time lol

Jerry Shugart

The New Law are the teachings of Jesus.

Yes, and Paul received what he wrote from the Lord Jesus (Gal.1:11-12). Here is what Paul tells us about our relationship to those laws:

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth"
(Ro.10:4).​

you are like these people of whom Paul speaks who were trying to establish their own righteous:

"For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God" (Ro.10:2-3).​

You just refuse to believe what the Scriptures teach on this subject and you continue tell one and all that we must establish our own righteousness.