ECT madists and their gnostic gospel

glorydaz

There are only two choice.....

Received you the Spirit by the works of the law OR by the HEARING OF FAITH. Gal. 3:2

You don't get to add some other choice of your own.

Huh? What? People did not receive the Spirit by the works of the law. People didn't receive just by faith either. You are badly mistaken.

You're arguing with Paul. :chuckle:

You are misrepresenting Paul.

Can you read? What does the verse say? How many choices does Paul give? There are two.

You're the one that misrepresents Paul by claiming he adds obedience to that "hearing of faith".

Did Paul preach the justification of faith? Galatians 3:24

God's Truth

Yep.
GT always relies on the righteousness and obedience of the wrong one. Rom 5:18-19

We are to honor God by obeying Jesus.

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

lifeisgood

Then in a person's new born again life, they have to live without sinning, but if they do, Jesus is their advocate if you are sorry for your sins and repent of them.

If ALL YOUR SINS have not been covered by the BLOOD of the LAMB you're going to die in your sins.

God warns about people saying that.

You asked me to repent of my sins and now you reprimand me for doing so. I'll repeat myself: There is no way in eternity that I can remember every single minute sin I have committed and repent of every single one of them so that they can be commuted.

There is one God over all. Everything is the same for all.

You, gt, have no understanding of the transition from OT to NT, from Jews to Gentiles, from Peter to Paul, from Israel to the Church, from the Church to Israel, and the tribulation of Israel.

Paul is speaking about not doing the ceremonial works of the law.

Foolish woman! Foolish woman!

You misunderstand Paul.

You REJECT Paul's revelation given by the RISEN LORD Himself to give to you. Foolish woman!

Peter says people such as yourself are ignorant and unstable;

You mean: "He (PAUL) writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people (like gt) distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction" (2 Peter 3:16)

James calls people such as yourself 'foolish'.

You attributing to yourself things that has to do with Israel's tribulation. Way to go, gt. Way to go!

No, you might say, okay then, why is Peter saying that? Answer that and while you are at it, why do you think James says no way foolish man faith alone is dead like a dead body?

Peter was an uneducated man but he WAS NOT stupid. He knew that Paul HAD RECEIVED something from the RISEN LORD, thing that you, gt, being so educated REJECT.

James says even demons BELIEVE AND DO SOMETHING.

Just like you when you present your OBEDIENCE in contrast to the GREATEST WORK in the world.

Did you hear that?

I hope you do and accept the invitation so you will not have to feel the same as they.

Obeying Jesus' words is LIFE.

That you do NOT obey. It matters not that you boast that you do.

Man does not live on bread alone.

God is right you're wrong.

I am trying to help you get released from the snare of the devil, but you will not have any of it.

Thank you so much for your offer to save me but I have decided that the ONLY one that can SAVE ME is Jesus Christ through His blood atonement.

You, gt, keep on OBEYING.

God's Truth

GT does not believe the blood of the Lamb is sufficient.

Of course it is, it washes away the sins of the whole world, the sins that existed when he walked the earth, the sins of the people who came before him, and those who came after him, those who had yet to be born.

His blood washes away the sins of the world. You don't get that washing unless you personally repent of those sins.

lifeisgood

What? I have no idea what you said. Could you explain again and this time better?

I just had a thought...this is you speaking to God:

Oh I hate my awful sins, God, and I am sorry for all of them. I don't know what they all are and what I have done, but sorry and thanks.

You have no idea what the Lord did on the Cross of Calvary. No idea at all.

God's Truth

Can you read? What does the verse say? How many choices does Paul give? There are two.

You're the one that misrepresents Paul by claiming he adds obedience to that "hearing of faith".

Did Paul preach the justification of faith? Galatians 3:24

Uhhhh, Uhhhhhhhh.

Paul told the Galatians that all they had to do was have faith that Jesus' blood cleaned them and they do not have to clean themselves by letting those who mutilators of the flesh clean them.

Duhhhhhh

They just had to believe that Jesus cleaned them of the sins they repented of.

lifeisgood

Of course it is, it washes away the sins of the whole world, the sins that existed when he walked the earth, the sins of the people who came before him, and those who came after him, those who had yet to be born.

His blood washes away the sins of the world. You don't get that washing unless you personally repent of those sins.

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

And yes, I know, it will go over your head.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

Are you a Corinthian? Maybe a Galatian? No? How about Timothy? Are you Timothy or Titus? Oh tell me is that you Timothy, or Titus? Thank you for sharing your letter with us lifeisgood/AKA Timothy/or Titus.

Oh wait, maybe you are a Philippian?

Yes I am a Corinthian. Yes I am a Galatian. Yes, I am a Timothy. Yes, I am a Titus. Yes, I am a Philippian.

You on the other hand are a member of one of the 12 tribes of Israel scatted abroad going through tribulation.

Last edited:

glorydaz

Uhhhh, Uhhhhhhhh.

Paul told the Galatians that all they had to do was have faith that Jesus' blood cleaned them and they do not have to clean themselves by letting those who mutilators of the flesh clean them.

Duhhhhhh

They just had to believe that Jesus cleaned them of the sins they repented of.

Well, after adding a boatload of your own word, you then admit they "just had to believe". Duhhhhhhh

God's Truth

Yes I am a Corinthian. Yes I am a Galatian. Yes, I am a Timohty. Yes, I am a Titus. Yes, I am a Philippian.

You on the other hand are a member of one of the 12 tribes of Israel scatted abroad going through tribulation.

The same Lord and God over all.

By the way, you are NOT those things. Tell the truth if you can.

God's Truth

God gave the ceremonial/purification works for the people to do.

God did not like it that the people would do those righteous works and not really be sorry for their sins.

God said He would make a new covenant.

That new covenant isn't about you not being sorry for your sins that you don't even acknowledge that you have done.

lifeisgood

The same Lord and God over all.

By the way, you are NOT those things. Tell the truth if you can.

Yes, I am.

I am a Corinthian. I am a Galatian. I am a Timothy. I am a Titus. I am a Philippian. I am a Christian.

Last edited: