ECT MAD is defeated by the locked timeframe of Lk 23

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Well, for what it's worth I have yet to hear one person here agree plainly that if a person was a nursing babe at the time of the crucifixion, and the destruction of Jerusalem was to take place when he was adult, then Christ was talking about that DofJ and had been all through Luke. These people will spit blood before they will see the obvious.
Dofj? Destruction of Jerusalem? Is that what that stands for?

And where in Luke 23 are the words you claim are there? "Babes to adults"?

Interplanner

Dofj? Destruction of Jerusalem? Is that what that stands for?

And where in Luke 23 are the words you claim are there? "Babes to adults"?

There is a biological time clock ticking. He refers to babies at the crucifixion who will be adults during the Destruction of Jerusalem. Think it through. All that he has said in 13, 19, 21 accumulates right here. He is saying the same thing; that is what he was always referring to. By using the expression 'they will call to the mountains to 'fall on us' he connects it with the Rev, which is mostly about that event, too.

Interplanner

Are you really trying to hang onto that still????
Are you really that dense?

Luke 23:29 KJV
(29) For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.

It's not talking about babies nursing at the time He spoke these words, that will grow up later.
He's talking about a future time when those without nursing babies will be considered the blessed ones.
If one has a nursing baby AT THAT TIME (ie. in the future), that one will not be considered a blessed one.

You need to read that verse 100x.

Sorry but that is spastic, space case, D'ist reading at its worse. He crawling along the bloody dust of Jerusalem and has time to 'do theology' about X000years in the future? Right.

He turned to the women right there and said that, directly.

I don't know how this futurist, indirect, unpractical, non-urgent mentality ever got started but it is sick, sick, sick. It completely evaporates the drama of the scene, the story, the century. Total nonsense.

I forgot to mention the 2nd biological lock which is the life span of the olive tree mentioned in the next line.

What you did is the worst of D'ist glomming a view onto a situation, this one being very intimate and painful.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry but that is spastic, space case, D'ist reading at its worse. He crawling along the bloody dust of Jerusalem and has time to 'do theology' about X000years in the future? Right.
He doesn't say how many years in the future it will be, moron.
That's YOU trying to put a year date in there.

He turned to the women right there and said that, directly.
Yep.
But it does not say that they will be the same ones that say "Blessed are ...." "in the days that are coming"

It's in the "days that are coming" when that is said. (ie. future).

BTW, do you think it was only the women that were standing there that will be the ones saying "fall on us"?
It's the same "they".

Luke 23:29-30 KJV
(29) For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.
(30) Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.

I don't know how this futurist, indirect, unpractical, non-urgent mentality ever got started
The Bible.

Interplanner

He doesn't say how many years in the future it will be, moron.
That's YOU trying to put a year date in there.

Yep.
But it does not say that they will be the same ones that say "Blessed are ...." "in the days that are coming"

It's in the "days that are coming" when that is said. (ie. future).

BTW, do you think it was only the women that were standing there that will be the ones saying "fall on us"?
It's the same "they".

(30) Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.

The Bible.

I waited 10 minutes and looked back through "What is MAD" for the NT assignment to read NT passages on the 'return to the land.' I guess its not important.

The plain meaning of this Lk 23 passage is that when they are adults they will go through the destruction of Jerusalem. He had said similar things all through his ministry.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
There is a biological time clock ticking. He refers to babies at the crucifixion who will be adults during the Destruction of Jerusalem. Think it through. All that he has said in 13, 19, 21 accumulates right here. He is saying the same thing; that is what he was always referring to. By using the expression 'they will call to the mountains to 'fall on us' he connects it with the Rev, which is mostly about that event, too.
Then you should be able to quote it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The plain meaning of this Lk 23 passage is that when they are adults they will go through the destruction of Jerusalem. He had said similar things all through his ministry.
BTW, do you think it was only the women's (that were standing there) children that will be the ones saying "fall on us"?
It's the same "they".

Are you sure you have read this verse enough?

Interplanner

Do you even own a Bible?

LOL, I can find things in my bible, but not these pages!

But as I now know, it's so much more important to be a mean, rude, cuss of a Christian than to learn, and soooo much work to show a chapter in the NT that supports 'a return to the land.'

Interplanner

More to the point: if he'd just state the key phrase, I'd probably know it by heart. Only in modern times would 'knowing the Bible' be confused with 'knowing how to navigate blog pages.'

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
More to the point: if he'd just state the key phrase, I'd probably know it by heart. Only in modern times would 'knowing the Bible' be confused with 'knowing how to navigate blog pages.'
You should have been paying closer attention to all those threads you started.
Why start so many if you are not even going to pay attention to them?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
LOL, I can find things in my bible, but not these pages!

But as I now know, it's so much more important to be a mean, rude, cuss of a Christian than to learn, and soooo much work to show a chapter in the NT that supports 'a return to the land.'
You just called me a mean, rude cuss !!! Thanks !!!