ECT MAD interp flaw

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm spending a little while on this site after a week away, and you can't come up with a thought out response from scripture. You just spam your usual nothing.

You are a total waste of bandwidth. Even knight called you a moron, and he's a madist.

That was many years ago. When he and I had a difference of opinion. We worked it out. So, ask him what he thinks of me now Bozo.

andyc

I guess you being here all day and night helps the site out.
But......for goodness sake buy a bible and read it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Andycnotruth, are you a tiny old man perchance? Just wondering. I'm nearly 66 so I have nothing against older people. Just in case you were about to pull the "Elderly Card." I'm a giant of a man and I picture you as a tiny man with a BIG mouth for some reason. :confused:

andyc

Shame you don't debate from scripture.
I guess you're just a lonely fool who comes here to uselessly respond to what you don't understand, cause you like heir, Stp, w, and the other nutters.

Right Divider

Body part
Everything here is wrong:
1, it was grace
2, there was just as much appeal to the nations as to Israel, via those Romans who had helped
3,there's no Kingdom Gospel and it was not offered here. I know what sounds like that but the times of refreshing was the Spirit at work in spreading the Gospel of Messiah. So there is no case for a 2nd program or a 2nd gospel, however, the initial missionaries of the Gospel were logically from Israel, and at least 221 of them were ready to go by the day of Pentecost, by conservative estimate.
4, water or not has nothing to do with anything
5, the concern that Peter has for Israel about working in the mission of God is the same found in Rom 11, which is a prodding or urging of Israel to be missionaries, not a vision about a 2nd program theocracy happening one day
6, the message that God's grace would forgive Israel was given in many languages so that when those people went home to 'every nation under heaven' the same message would get through. If God can forgive that, then there is a lot to pay attention to.

Sorry to have to tell you that D'ism and MAD are just amateur constructions about all these things.
What do you think that the gospel of the kingdom is, if not a kingdom gospel? Are you really this dumb? And yet you're going to be our teacher?

Talk about "amateur constructions"!