LYIN' TED: Liar and Fraud

commonsense

How's your president doing?
My Prime Minister is doing just fine, thanks for asking....approval rating of 60% or so. So do you believe Trump is in any way a true conservative? Or is he saying anything, scaring the sheeple into voting for him? Is he a Christian? What do you say PJ?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
My Prime Minister is doing just fine, thanks for asking....approval rating of 60% or so. So do you believe Trump is in any way a true conservative? Or is he saying anything, scaring the sheeple into voting for him? Is he a Christian? What do you say PJ?
He is conservative now at this point in his life, Trump is definitely a Christian that simply tells the truth - his approval rate as president will hit 80%

eider

TED CRUZ LIED:

Maybe Mr Cruz lied, maybe not, but it does seem that the Grand Old Party is in tatters just at this time.
Senior Republicans not backing Mr Trump does look as if the Rightists are in total disarray.
What a shambles!

Could this be a further opportunity for Democrats to secure the next White House office of President?

eider

He is conservative now at this point in his life, Trump is definitely a Christian that simply tells the truth - his approval rate as president will hit 80%

This is wonderful news!
This means that Mr Trump..... President Trump, will probably be the most loved President in decades, if not in all time?

I can't wait for 2017 News headlines each morning. And 2018!!! Yes!
Now, reggardless of how things turn out, you won't change your mind about him, will you! Will you?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I think the Father may be drawing trump to the Son.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Donald Trump: born-again Christian?
The presumptive Republican nominee captured a significant number of evangelical voters during the GOP primary, and that may be due to recently accepting “a relationship with Christ,” according to evangelical leader James Dobson.
Story Continued Below

Trump met with hundreds of evangelical leaders in New York earlier this week, and while some well-known figures — such as Liberty University's president, Jerry Falwell Jr. — have endorsed the candidate, others are more hesitant to do so.
However, Dobson, a Christian psychologist and founder of the Focus on the Family group, said he knows “the person who led [Trump] to Christ. And that’s fairly recent.”
“I don’t know when it was, but it has not been long,” Dobson said in an interview with Pennsylvania megachurch pastor Michael Anthony following that meeting in New York. “I believe he really made a commitment, but he’s a baby Christian.”
Evangelicals are a key part of the Republican base that Trump will need to turn out in the general election. In the primaries, many evangelical voters preferred Ted Cruz or Ben Carson.
Of the meeting, Dobson — who was previously critical of Trump — said, "I certainly liked what I saw today," POLITICO previously reported.
“I’ve been a Christian, and I love Christianity and the evangelicals have been so incredibly supportive,” Trump said in the private session with evangelicals this week, according to audio obtained by POLITICO. “Don’t forget, when I ran, and all of a sudden I went to states that were highly evangelical, like as an example, South Carolina, and they said, ‘Well, Trump won’t win this state because it’s evangelical’ … not only did I win, I won in a landslide.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-james-dobson-evangelicals-224799#ixzz4FBjmB0nv
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Nah
71637eb03924c224d4270bdeae893e68.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I saw something funny on Facebook the other day. It was a picture of a tweet from someone asking why Trump supporters didn't think Cruz was talking about Trump when he said to vote based on conscience and for someone who would defend the Constitution. :chuckle:

:mock: Trump supporters

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Oh I am quite aware that is what he said, and Ted has went all in, risking his own political career to be able to say "I told you so" but, if Trump does win which is quite likely, Cruz may have destroyed his own political ambitions going forward....it is a big gamble for sure.

Yes it will be interesting to see how this plays out and see how it affects Cruz. I think the only scenario that will be really bad for Cruz is if Trump wins easily. If Trump wins but only by a sliver then Cruz may still retain some credibility.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Yes it will be interesting to see how this plays out and see how it affects Cruz. I think the only scenario that will be really bad for Cruz is if Trump wins easily. If Trump wins but only by a sliver then Cruz may still retain some credibility.

I think I can agree with your assessment here, Cruz really could not make either decision (endorse or not) here without coming out damaged, I guess the question now is how much damage.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I saw something funny on Facebook the other day. It was a picture of a tweet from someone asking why Trump supporters didn't think Cruz was talking about Trump when he said to vote based on conscience and for someone who would defend the Constitution. :chuckle:

:mock: Trump supporters

Yet you announced you would vote for the felon Hillary, do you really think the constitution ever enters her mind? She cannot even follow the laws governing her former job and now you trust her to uphold the law of the land? Pretty convoluted viewpoint KMO.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Yet you announced you would vote for the felon Hillary, do you really think the constitution ever enters her mind? She cannot even follow the laws governing her former job and now you trust her to uphold the law of the land? Pretty convoluted viewpoint KMO.
What I announced is that I might vote for her, depending on polling. I haven't made a final decision yet. I imagine I won't be fully decided until close to the election. There is still a long way to go. All I know for sure is that I won't vote for Trump.