Little Baby Charlie

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
That is the real issue. The government claiming it has a right in you and your family.

It is exactly the issue...Europeans may be willing to give up all liberty to the government for a faux sense of security but, that will not easily be the case in America, the American people don't give up their rights & freedoms to the government so easily.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
We can't expect the unregenerate to humble themselves, but those that profess to be regenerate certainly should.

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of Elohim: the powers that be are ordained of Elohim.

Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the sake of Adonay: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.​

Context man!...context! you are completely out of it...

Truster

Context man!...context! you are completely out of it...

Just because you have no spiritual comprehension please don't try and find fault with mine. The context is in relation to people blaming the British Governments and the verses I posted are in relation to the powers that be.

Danoh

Rest in peace, which ever way things go for you, precious baby boy...

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cWuWsDDK...ZJB6pbWASoM0lDQCLcBGAs/s1600/Charlie+Gard.jpg

Charlie%2BGard.jpg

Matthew 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

Rom. 5:8