Literal Israel overturns Spiritual Israel Doctrine (Callout of @Rondonmonson)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Question:
Why is it permitted to drink wine on Passover when it is fermented with yeast? Isn't yeast forbidden on Passover?

Answer:
Of the hundreds of species of yeast, the Passover prohibition only applies to yeast which is a product of one of the following five grains: wheat, barley, oat, spelt, or rye. Yeast which is the product of grapes, or its sugars, is not considered chametz (leavened food).

http://www.chabad.org/holidays/pass...-Passover-when-it-is-fermented-with-yeast.htm

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Now you finally understand how we feel about that wilted TULIP.

And quit crying foul... The anti-semitism that's rooted in your false doctrine of SI is a stain that blasphemes God's promises...

Suck it up buttercup, lift that chin and knuckle up.

#And... I called out [MENTION=18550]Rondonmonson[/MENTION] because I turned their post into an OP... because I liked it so much!
#Deal with it

Being against Arabs is Antisemitic- being against 'Jews' is simply being for Christianity.
It's 2017- people are starting to not fall for false narratives anymore. The 'Jews' are nothing more than propaganda against Christ and Christian society.

You all simply aim to beset Christians from each other with this 'Jewish' enterprise. You sound like an idiot to those who see it for what it is, but not so much as those who give you the time of day :wave2:

And
Saint Augustine is really the author of TULIP. You need to go back 1100 years further to see the origins of predestination and sovereign election.

chair

Being against Arabs is Antisemitic
No. Open a dictionary. Webster's : Antisemitism: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group

- being against 'Jews' is simply being for Christianity.
So Jew Hatred, no matter what you call it, is an integral part of your religion. So much for teh love that Jesus preached. You sound like a Christian Jihadist- You are a few years too late for that.
It's 2017- people are starting to not fall for false narratives anymore. The 'Jews' are nothing more than propaganda against Christ and Christian society.
Wrong. Jews are real people. We are not propaganda, and we are much more interested in ourselves and our traditions than in Christianity. We are not about "anti-Christian". We are about "our own traditions."

Your hate filled ideology is dangerous. Very.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No. Open a dictionary. Webster's : Antisemitism: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group

A Semite is: a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs

Webster just takes words and defines them by their common usage.

So Jew Hatred, no matter what you call it, is an integral part of your religion. So much for teh love that Jesus preached. You sound like a Christian Jihadist- You are a few years too late for that.

No it isn't, my religion just doesn't give you people special privilege over others and neither does the Bible. God's people are Christians, it's stated plainly that Christians are Abraham's offspring in Galatians.

Jews haven't been doing anything but abusing the same narrative to undermine Christian prominence. That is why you are all on the media espousing the liberal agenda- it is all to debase the conservative Christian unit.

Your hate filled ideology is dangerous. Very.

The only thing dangerous are those as yourself frequenting media and trying to influence people to think that not being pro-semite is to be pro-holocaust. You jump to the word 'hate' as soon as someone doesn't co-sign your bias, and it's gone on to a point where your nonsense is losing it's effect on more and more people :wave2:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Matthew, Mark, and Luke don't say "wine" but says it was "fruit of the vine".

Mat_26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Mar_14:25 Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.

Luk_22:18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.​

For some reason,the Holy Spirit chose not use the term "wine".

Why?

Not sure, but I have my suspicions.
The word "wine" can be used for fresh juice or fermented juice.
So why not use the word "wine" for the last supper?
I could suggest that it has something to do with no leaven/yeast being allowed anywhere in the house for the Passover meal.
Fermented wine would have leaven/yeast, and that would be a no-no.
And the word "wine" could denote either, so to avoid the confusion of it possibly having any leaven/yeast in it at all, a different term was used.

I know you all aren't good with historical affinities, and because of that, tend to make legal fictions and rigid presumptions of Scripture, so let me break it down for you:

All 'grape juice' was fermented because grape juice turned really fast. It wasn't until Welch, a Methodist pastor in the 1800's, made a way to extend it's shelf life.
Even in that time, grape juice couldn't be used even for Communion, which was in part the reason he made the concoction. Methodists in his time were Puritans at heart, which is where a lot of contemporary Christian bias comes from.

The only exception to wine was among the poor in the Apostle's time who would roll around 'resin balls' in a pan of water which would suffice for some sort of substance other than plain water.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I know you all aren't good with historical affinities, and because of that, tend to make legal fictions and rigid presumptions of Scripture, so let me break it down for you:

All 'grape juice' was fermented because grape juice turned really fast. It wasn't until Welch, a Methodist pastor in the 1800's, made a way to extend it's shelf life.
Even in that time, grape juice couldn't be used even for Communion, which was in part the reason he made the concoction. Methodists in his time were Puritans at heart, which is where a lot of contemporary Christian bias comes from.

The only exception to wine was among the poor in the Apostle's time who would roll around 'resin balls' in a pan of water which would suffice for some sort of substance other than plain water.

Wow... you are carnally contending with a spiritual point...

#fail

john w

Hall of Fame
Zechariah 8:3 KJV
Thus saith the Lord; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the Lord of hosts the holy mountain.

Jeremiah 3:17 KJV

At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the Lord; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the Lord, to Jerusalem:neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

john w

Hall of Fame
Columbo: The Case of the Sinless Man on Earth

or

Evidence there will be literal "thousand year"(Revelation 20:2- 7 KJV) reign of the Lord Jesus Christ-"... as the days of heaven upon the earth...."(Deuteronomy 11:21 KJV)

All Christians should agree that The Lord Jesus Christ was the only man that has ever walked the earth to this point in time(2017) who had no sin: 2 Cor. 5:21 KJV; Hebrews 4:15 KJV, Hebrews 7:26 KJV; 1 John 3:5 KJV; Luke 23:4 KJV; John 18:38 KJV,John 19:4-6 KJV. Is this not a "basic doctrine" of Christianity, and a pre-requisite for the Lord Jesus Christ being our kinsman-redeemer? Notice:

"Who did no sin, NEITHER WAS GUILE FOUND IN HIS MOUTH(emphasis mine)". 1 Peter 2:22 KJV

But notice:

"Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, IN WHOM IS NO GUILE!(emphasis mine)" John 1:47 KJV

How is this possible-Nathanael is characterized as a man on earth "in whom is no guile"?

The solution:

Part of the definition of a prophet is "one who speaks for another"(for eg., Moses speaking on behalf of the LORD, Aaron speaking for Moses-Exodus 4:12-15 KJV("put words in his mouth"),16("thy spokesman"); 7:1; Deuteronomy 18:18 KJV("will put my words in his mouth").

The Lord Jesus Christ was a prophet, "the prophet": Deut. 18:15 KJV;Mt. 13:57 KJV, Mt. 21:11 KJV;Mk. 6:4 KJV; Luke 1:76 KJV, Luke 4:24 KJV,Luke 7:16 KJV, Luke 24:19 KJV;John 1:45 KJV,John 4:44 KJV,John 6:14 KJV,John 7:40 KJV,John 9:17 KJV; Acts 2:30 KJV,Acts 3:22-23 KJV, Acts 7:37 KJV. The definition fits the Lord Jesus Christ's own admission:

"Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things." Jn. 8:28 KJV

"For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak." Jn. 12:49-50 KJV

"Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works." John 14:10 KJV

Thus, the Lord Jesus Christ was fulfilling His role as a/the prophet. He was speaking for God the Father in heavenly places-the words He spoke were God the Father's words, not His(as was true for all the prophets).

Notice....details....

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee" John 1:48 KJV

And notice if we "...search out a matter...."(Proverbs 25:2 KJV):

"And Judah and Israel dwelt safely, every man under his vine and under his fig tree, from Dan even to Beersheba, all the days of Solomon." 1 Kings 4:25 KJV

" But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it." Micah 4:4 KJV

"In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree." Zech. 3:10 KJV

Thus, in John 1;47 KJV, the Lord Jesus Christ, in the context of his office "the Prophet", was looking into the future, and providing a glimpse of the ideal conditions that will exist in forthcoming , and promised, millennium kingdom, on earth,where He will reign as dictator, with no dissent, time the scripture refers to as the times of "refreshing"(Exodus 31:17 KJV, Isaiah 28:12 KJV, Acts 3:19 KJV), and of the "restitution of all things"(Acts 3:21 KJV). This is the enfolding of the promise that the Lord Jesus Christ shall rule from David's throne(2 Sam. 5 KJV-"the Davidic Covenant"-the covenant which God made with David at the time he revealed to him that Solomon would build the Temple, of which the reign of Solomon pre-figures the millennium reign-a type). Is this not what the Lord had in mind when He states that "...thou shalt see greater things than these...."(John 1:50 KJV)? Rhetorical q.

This 1000 year reign will be characterized by the righteous reign of the Lord Jesus Christ, and, as J. Dwight Pentecost summarized , a time of peace, joy, comfort, justice, the removal of the curse, no sickness, healing of the deformed, no immaturity, economic prosperity, and Holiness. This holiness will be manifested through the King and the King's subjects, the JEWS. This holiness, this trait of Jews("an Israelite"-John 1:47 KJV) having "...no guile", is realization of the promise of the New Covenant, and this is what the Lord Jesus Christ was alluding to in John.

Indeed, the millennium kingdom will be the fruition, the display, and the fulfillment of 3 covenants promised in The Old Testament-the Abrahamic, the Davidic, and the New Covenant. The Lord Jesus Christ was prophesizing partial fulfillment of the New Covenant in John 1:47 KJV. Part of the promise of the New Covenant was that the Jews would be given a new heart, and a new spirit:

"But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." Jeremiah 31:33 KJV

"At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: NEITHER SHALL THEY WALK ANY MORE AFTER THE IMAGINATION OF THEIR EVIL HEART(emphasis mine)." Jeremiah 3:17 KJV

"Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence. And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: THAT THEY MAY WALK IN MY STATUTES, AND KEEP MINE ORDINANCES, AND DO THEM:(my emphasis) and they shall be my people, and I will be their God." Ezekiel 11:17-20 KJV

A King, ruling a kingdom, on earth, the Lord Jesus Christ, the first time resolving the sin/sins issue, as He comes back as a "man of war"(Exodus 15:3 KJV), at "the second time,"(Acts 7:13 KJV, Hebrews 9:28 KJV), like Joseph as a type, and the believing remnant of the nation Israel finally recognizing him, like Joseph's brothers eventually did, to restore that which was lost, in Eden, and resolves the "evil issue,"......Land, baby....land....

Deut. 11 KJV
21 that your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth.

Psalms 2 KJV

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

As Columbo would say, "That clears that up!"

God's Truth

=,

I'm calling you out for exerting the sheer Strenth of scriptural continuity!!! Yup! I'm turning your exegesis into an OP and giving you full credit! Awesome Exegesis!

The Church is Israel, Spiritual Israel,for the church is the body of Christ.

One must believe and obey Jesus to be in the church, to be saved.

Matthew 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Matthew 18:15 [ Dealing With Sin in the Church ] “If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over.

Matthew 18:17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

ALL must submit to Jesus to be saved.

There is no special saving for any nationality and race of people.

How do you ever get that when Jesus comes again it will not be too late?

When Jesus comes again it will be as a thief in the night.

He will not come to bear sin.

So how are people going to be saved when Jesus comes again if he is not coming to bear sin?

Even Christians are warned.

So how do you get not EVERYONE, including Jews are not warned?

God's Truth

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.