Liberal opens fire in Dallas at liberal protest

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Man gets shot with girlfriend and baby in car- nobody bats an eye. They routinely pull out their pistols ready to shoot somebody, they may as well be walking death traps.

But then
Police get sniped, and people are all like 'oh, what a tragedy'!

Whatever :rolleyes:
So you're ok with the sniping?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Americans, for a western "liberal" democracy, live in an uniquely violent society. You don't see anywhere near the bloodshed and suffering in Canada, Britain, Europe, Australia etc. Obviously there's an abundance of firearms, making killing easier, but what I'm wondering is what makes American culture so violent...
TV and movies

jeffblue101

Man gets shot with girlfriend and baby in car- nobody bats an eye. They routinely pull out their pistols ready to shoot somebody, they may as well be walking death traps.

But then
Police get sniped, and people are all like 'oh, what a tragedy'!

Whatever :rolleyes:

Both are tragedies. In my opinion both are caused by the scientifically false idea of human races which has perpetuated a cycle of bias and hate

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Their is a certain element of mentally unstable individuals in every society - but in most nations they do not have access to the means to fulfill those violent intentions on a mass scale.

When you have 300+ million private firearms including automatic weapons and assault rifles, that safeguard from turning murderous intentions to a deadly reality is missing.

Couple that with individuals who have a military background and you have the recipe for a mass murderer!

The current political system, where one of the two political parties is exclusively "white," doesn't bode well for the future.

jeffblue101

Their is a certain element of mentally unstable individuals in every society - but in most nations they do not have access to the means to fulfill those violent intentions on a mass scale.

When you have 300+ million private firearms including automatic weapons and assault rifles, that safeguard from turning murderous intentions to a deadly reality is missing.

Couple that with individuals who have a military background and you have the recipe for a mass murderer!

I don't think you even understand what automatic and assault rifle means

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How in the world has the public got fire power like this in America?

I almost moved to the States, in a town where two girls were gunned down simply because they witnessed a drug deal.

The gun issue is so messed up.

I have always told you andyc is a demon possessed pervert and on the wrong side of right and wrong. So does John W acknowledge this "Christian" is really a steaming pile of skubala.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I don't think you even understand what automatic and assault rifle means
I do know that automatic weapons and assault rifles were designed to "hunt" people - so we shouldn't be surprised when those misguided individuals use them for that purpose!

jeffblue101

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...ficer-says-obama-helped-start-war-cops-video/

the executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations, William Johnson gave his opinion about the Dallas police massacre and why it happened:

I think [the Obama administration] continued appeasements at the federal level with the Department of Justice, their appeasement of violent criminals, their refusal to condemn movements like Black Lives Matter, actively calling for the death of police officers, that type of thing, all the while blaming police for the problems in this country has led directly to the climate that has made Dallas possible,” William Johnson, the executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations, said in an interview with Fox on Friday morning.

Johnson said although the Thursday night shooting of law enforcement officers reminded him of “the violence in the streets in the 60’s and 70’s,” he pointed out how Obama’s response appeared different than his predecessors.

I think one of the big differences then was you had governors and mayors and the president — whether it was President Johnson or President Nixon, Republican or Democrat — condemning violence against the police and urging support for the police,” Johnson said. “Today that's markedly absent. I think that's a huge difference, and that's directly led to the climate that allows these attacks to happen.”

"It's a war on cops," Johnson also said. "And the Obama administration is the Neville Chamberlain of this war."

AboutNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF POLICE ORGANIZATIONS "(NAPO) is a coalition of police unions and associations from across the United States...Founded in 1978, NAPO is the strongest unified voice supporting law enforcement officers in the United States. NAPO represents more than 1,000 police units and associations, and more than 241,000 sworn law enforcement officers "

Obama and the Democrats will never learn that identity politics can have severe unintended consequences

radind

I'm perfectly fine with what you all sowed with your indifference on bad policing.

Not a tear shall be shed here, buddy. You all have been told of this problem for decades, with no acknowledgement :wave2:

Romans 13:10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.(ESV)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The real assault rifle, was a way to put the fire power of a crew served belt fed machine gun in a rifle/carbine sized package with pistol bullets. A rifle or carbine that only shoots one bullet with each pull of the trigger is not one of those.

commonsense

Live in the South and you won't wonder. Warm seasons a hundred degrees or better with humidity you normally find in a swimming pool. Couple that with firearms and ta-da! Mayhem ensues.

That said, everyone I know in my town is a gun owner. We've been hunters and shooters for generations, but we're brought up to respect the weapon and taught how to use it safely. There hasn't been a homicide here in generations.
Sure TH I appreciate your response but Chicago isn't a lot hotter than Toronto or Montreal.
America was born in a war of revolution-but that's not unique. America conquered a frontier but again not unique. There's the slavery issue-again not unique. What's the key factor I wonder?

commonsense

Sure TH I appreciate your response but Chicago isn't a lot hotter than Toronto or Montreal.
America was born in a war of revolution-but that's not unique. America conquered a frontier but again not unique. There's the slavery issue-again not unique. What's the key factor I wonder?
Perhaps its the cultural myth of rugged individualism....

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
yes, all guns were originally designed to kill human beings, so what's your point? ban all guns then? swords?
Assault rifles which have become the weapon of choice for mass murderers, were specifically designed for military - not civilians!

Allow them to fall into the hands of unstable individuals, under the guise of 2nd Amendment rights, and they are being used to "mow down" the very citizens they were designed to protect!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps its the cultural myth of rugged individualism....
Canada and Australia both had frontier traditions that required a certain % of the population to become proficient with firearms.

The problem in America doesn't appear to be associated with hunting rifles, its handguns and automatics weapons that are the source of most civilian shootings!

What is the logic of having the police being "outgunned" by their civilian assailants on the other side - who can purchase these weapons legally?

jeffblue101

The real assault rifle, was a way to put the fire power of a crew served belt fed machine gun in a rifle/carbine sized package with pistol bullets. A rifle or carbine that only shoots one bullet with each pull of the trigger is not one of those.

No point in explaining to a liberal who is willfully ignorant on the operational nature and history of guns

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Assault rifles which have become the weapon of choice for mass murderers

Sept-11-plane-grab_1987483i.jpg